PDA

View Full Version : Professional pictures for National Day 2009

Duncan Grier
28-04-2009, 13:30
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=707

Details from last years

I have spoken to Dave and he has booked the time to attend the event again.I need to spend sme time to sit down with him and work out the plan for this year.

Obviously wanted to confirm this was wanted this year before spending too much time on it

DG

Kenobi
28-04-2009, 13:33
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=707

Details from last years

I have spoken to Dave and he has booked the time to attend the event again.I need to spend sme time to sit down with him and work out the plan for this year.

Obviously wanted to confirm this was wanted this year before spending too much time on it

DG

Theres a guy that will do a DVD for like £10 I think its in another thread.

Duncan Grier
28-04-2009, 14:15
£5 extra gets you tried, tested and delivered ;) know similar things have been arranged in the past and never delivered (don't know about the other guy doing it and no offence ment in his direction ;))

DG

D4WNO
30-04-2009, 12:15
Duncan, it's probably best if you contact Miller directly about this :)

Duncan Grier
13-07-2009, 19:31
Spoken to Miller regarding this and all is fine, I will confirm with Dave later this week and get him to confirm his plans this year.

If anyone wants pics then you are more than welcome ;)

DG

royz
14-07-2009, 20:27
the pics he took last year were spot on.

Duncan Grier
30-07-2009, 14:20
Hi all

(This is Dave, not Duncan.....)

Thanks for all your positive comments about the photos I took at the National Day at Mallory last year.

I'll be back this year (weather permitting...) to take more photos of your cars on track, and in the paddock if required.

As per last year, they will be professional quality high resolution photos and will be supplied on a CD-ROM by post a couple of days after the event.

This year the price will be just £10.00 per car for 20 photos (credit crunch price ;)).

I'll be taking photos from various different points around the circuit and may include some general photos (paddock etc) depending on the amount of time you're on track.

I'm happy to accept payment on the day, but I'd like a minimum of 15 advance orders, that way I know which cars to concentrate on and can take better photos as a result.

If you'd like photos this year, please reply to this thread stating the following:

- Name
- Car details - make, model, registration, colour

Look forward to seeing you all on the 15th August. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here (to Duncan's User ID).

Cheers

Dave

stuTHC
30-07-2009, 16:46
Spoken to Miller regarding this and all is fine, I will confirm with Dave later this week and get him to confirm his plans this year.

If anyone wants pics then you are more than welcome ;)

DG

Is this the same guy that contacted me a couple of months ago to ask if there would be a problem selling his wares?
If so i dont know what miller told you, but as per my email, Mallory have their own onsite photographer, they don't have any issue what so ever with people taking pictures, but DO have an issue with people selling any pictures taken for a profit?

Keep it hush hush is my advise, if Mallory find out they will not be happy. There again, they didn't find out about last year ;)

Duncan Grier
30-07-2009, 17:30
Is this the same guy that contacted me a couple of months ago to ask if there would be a problem selling his wares?
If so i dont know what miller told you, but as per my email, Mallory have their own onsite photographer, they don't have any issue what so ever with people taking pictures, but DO have an issue with people selling any pictures taken for a profit?

Keep it hush hush is my advise, if Mallory find out they will not be happy. There again, they didn't find out about last year ;)

I'm not the same guy, I certainly haven't contacted you earlier this year. I know Duncan has cleared it with Miller and the club would like me to return this year.

As for Mallory - I appreciate the need to be hush hush & won't be advertising my services at all at the track - hence the need for advance 'orders'.

I may wander around the paddock at lunchtime asking if anyone else wants any photos taken, but it will be very subtle, as per last year.

Hope this is OK

Dave (using Duncan's ID)

Duncan Grier
13-08-2009, 13:08
Memebership back :D thanks Dawn ;)

Dave tried to get on while I was away to update but my membership had expired. Dave regrets that he has had to drop out due to family reasons (nothing bad :D)

It does not look like there was much interest for this year so does not look like he has let anyone down :)

DG

f0xy
13-08-2009, 13:34
Il be taking some of my camera gear, 300mm/400mm's, will try and get a few snaps of the track action for anyone that wants them....free of course :)

Bruce - BHPerformance
14-08-2009, 09:18
I would like some decent pictures of my clio 172 in action on the day please. It is the silver one with bright orange wing mirrors and black steel wheels.
I will pay in beer or bacon and egg sarnies if they are good! ;)

f0xy
14-08-2009, 09:23
il see what I can get for you :)

Penfold aka The Dealer
14-08-2009, 12:22
Any pics of the dodgy looking cup car in action will be handy, beer/money available. :)

sihorton
16-08-2009, 12:50
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Morning

Didn't get a huge amount of running time on track, but did anyone get any decent snaps of my black scooby out on track?

Si

Andrew Cooke
16-08-2009, 12:59
I would like some decent pictures of my clio 172 in action on the day please. It is the silver one with bright orange wing mirrors and black steel wheels.
I will pay in beer or bacon and egg sarnies if they are good! ;)

:scared:

Kenobi
16-08-2009, 13:49
Any pics of the dodgy looking cup car in action will be handy, beer/money available. :)

LOL Every time I saw you you where Snoging the mrs. :p

wreelybro
17-08-2009, 08:36

Hi all

(This is Dave, not Duncan.....)

Look forward to seeing you all on the 15th August. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here (to Duncan's User ID).

Cheers

Dave

PM'd ;)

Schakal
17-08-2009, 22:02
was there anyone taking professional pics on the day at all ??
if so , where are the pics ?? :scratch:

Andrew Cooke
17-08-2009, 22:04
Memebership back :D thanks Dawn ;)

Dave tried to get on while I was away to update but my membership had expired. Dave regrets that he has had to drop out due to family reasons (nothing bad :D)

It does not look like there was much interest for this year so does not look like he has let anyone down :)

DG

Miller
17-08-2009, 23:03
was there anyone taking professional pics on the day at all ??
if so , where are the pics ?? :scratch:

This is the main person that was taking professional pics and video's on the day

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?do=getinfo&u=1688

Cheers
Chris

Schakal
17-08-2009, 23:14
This is the main person that was taking professional pics and video's on the day

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?do=getinfo&u=1688

Cheers
Chris

thanks chris , whats the arrangement ?
are we pm ing him individually or wait till he comes on here with the pics ?

Kenobi
18-08-2009, 08:03
thanks chris , whats the arrangement ?
are we pm ing him individually or wait till he comes on here with the pics ?

I know hes making the DVD and when you buy a DVD you get the cd with all the photos on free.

Or least thats what he said. I work with these guys so I know they are sound. :agree:

philthedoctor
24-08-2009, 09:51

Hi guys, to order our DVD with cd full of photos thrown in click the link below. Details on how to order it are there...

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=9642