PDA

View Full Version : renault 5s on track

mad murdoch
26-04-2009, 21:35
went to the action day at castle coomb saturday gone,i must say it looked real good to see renault 5s on track and performing well.as i was filming with the camera i could hear other people saying the same that it is good to see them, loving the vag renault, well cool to see that live apart from the magazine feature,i love these cars to bits even tho im thinking of selling mine after 9 years of ownership and too before this presant one:cry:,never had the chance to try other cars out, lol,,,,a pulsar is calling me :confused::confused:

Adey aka Ewok
26-04-2009, 22:01
oooo you posted the vid up anywhere?

MR TURBO
26-04-2009, 22:14
went to the action day at castle coomb saturday gone,i must say it looked real good to see renault 5s on track and performing well.as i was filming with the camera i could hear other people saying the same that it is good to see them, loving the vag renault, well cool to see that live apart from the magazine feature,i love these cars to bits even tho im thinking of selling mine after 9 years of ownership and too before this presant one:cry:,never had the chance to try other cars out, lol,,,,a pulsar is calling me :confused::confused:

Stop chatting fluff you aint selling it you rass!!! Pulsar my batty you better behave yourself :laugh::laugh:

CHUNK The Goonies
27-04-2009, 13:14
PULSAR hang your head in shame:sad:

olidaviesuk
27-04-2009, 13:33
yep unless you get a quaife box you'll be forever changing gearboxes if you go over 300bhp ;)

PULSAR hang your head in shame:sad:

mad murdoch
27-04-2009, 20:31
mr turbo,whats wrong with you man????,ur always picking on me,ur a horrible horrible man,wait till i c u next,il get my bigger brother on to you:mad::mad::mad:,,watch ur self:cry:,,yea man il try and get the video,s up and show ya all..:)

MR TURBO
27-04-2009, 20:43
mr turbo,whats wrong with you man????,ur always picking on me,ur a horrible horrible man,wait till i c u next,il get my bigger brother on to you:mad::mad::mad:,,watch ur self:cry:,,yea man il try and get the video,s up and show ya all..:)

Don't let me have to give you another one of those i gave you all those years ago for having the same name :laugh::laugh: um i swear you are the bigger brother hahahaha.....On the real tho stop following the foolishness and stay with what you know best!!!! 5 all the way dogg!!! Just get another car and keep the 5 as a weekend ting like me :D

mad murdoch
28-04-2009, 21:42
iv got no wer to keep the reno man,:scratch:

MR TURBO
28-04-2009, 21:44

Stop going on bruck pocket!!! Rent yourself a garage somewhere!!!:laugh::laugh:

MR TURBO
28-04-2009, 21:45

Or even better go halves with me on a double garage somewhere then we both win :D

mad murdoch
28-04-2009, 21:46
iv got no wer to keep the little reno man,i like alot of other cars tho:ashamed:

MR TURBO
28-04-2009, 21:47
iv got no wer to keep the little reno man,i like alot of other cars tho:ashamed:

You shabby guy!!!:rolleyes: