PDA

View Full Version : Bank Holiday Plans

Ricardo
24-04-2009, 16:55
I'm off to Newquay next weekend for 4 days of beach, bars and beer. Just wondered what plans peeps have for next weekend, anyone going to Newquay? ;) :beer::D

Gymnast
24-04-2009, 17:10
:burnrubber::cooter::jerkoff::beer::cool2::beer: :beer: :cool2::beer::coffee: ... in that order :)

Bigfoot
24-04-2009, 17:17
My mates stag do, going down to Bude. :beer::beer::beer::beer:

Ricardo
24-04-2009, 17:20
My mates stag do, going down to Bude. :beer::beer::beer::beer:

Shame you can't stretch it down to Newquay mate

Bigfoot
24-04-2009, 17:25
Shame you can't stretch it down to Newquay mate

Yeah, seemed a strange place to go when Newquay is only just down the road from there. But happy times anyway, just looking forward to a bit of surfing, only done windsurfing before so could be interesting.

Need to sort out a meet up this way for a curry, drag Brett out again since he has decided to join in on the club again :)

Blick
24-04-2009, 17:29
mates havin a bbq tommorow at her huge house in kinver..... got caves in the garden and everythin :p lol! last time she had 1 i must have past out in the cave after a heavy sesh, woke up at half 6 in the mornin freezin me nuts off. :laugh::laugh: def gonna happen again. ;)

The new Bill J
24-04-2009, 17:31
mates havin a bbq tommorow at her huge house in kinver.....

Erm, the bank holiday is next weekend :cartman:

Back on topic; 5hit, it's next weekend! :eek: I'm off to Spa.

wrightygtt
24-04-2009, 18:47
Snap, i'm off to Newquay this Sunday for a whole week until the following monday.:cool:
I hope the weather stays, that and plenty of slags would be nice.

Adey aka Ewok
24-04-2009, 20:33
theres a bank holiday coming up? good job i saw this i woulda gone to work lol

Blick
24-04-2009, 20:51
Erm, the bank holiday is next weekend :cartman:

Back on topic; 5hit, it's next weekend! :eek: I'm off to Spa.

ohh yeah!!!! didnt think.....:laugh::laugh: bein friday i was just thinkin about this wknd. :p 1 wk at a time with me ;)

Tiny Tim
24-04-2009, 20:58
Feck knows. Not working; that'll do me.

Ricardo
25-04-2009, 14:17
theres a bank holiday coming up? good job i saw this i woulda gone to work lol

Get yourself down to Newquay then :)

UNICRONICUS
25-04-2009, 19:53
Don't want to come down to Cornwall without a trained bush man elf and two wizards, weirdo's about...:scared:;)

twallwood
25-04-2009, 20:56
going suffolk to see my dad for the weekend. all this talk of newquay makes me wanna feign an illness and go down to cornwall :laugh:

Logg
26-04-2009, 00:25
mmmmmmmmmm I love Newquay!

good luck to ya down there dude!

I'll be down there again for RTTS and the ripcurl thing this yeah!

Bigfoot
05-05-2009, 08:36
Well I managed to survive the weekend just, shame my 19 couldn't on way back from hertfordshire if the gearbox exploding on itself :cry:

Even managed to stand up on the surfboard for about 2 secs before falling back in :(

Big Steve - Raider
05-05-2009, 08:42
Even managed to stand up on the surfboard for about 2 secs before falling back in :(

:confused: With those feet?! I thought you wouldn't have needed a surfboard & you could have barefoot surfed?! :laugh: :wasntme::wasntme::wasntme:

;)

Bigfoot
05-05-2009, 08:48
:confused: With those feet?! I thought you wouldn't have needed a surfboard & you could have barefoot surfed?! :laugh: :wasntme::wasntme::wasntme:

;)

:laugh: Thats where I was going wrong, I was using a surf board and my toes were curled over the end of the board with my ankle dragging in the water behind, they didn't even have boots to fit me.

Penfold aka The Dealer
05-05-2009, 13:00
Well I managed to survive the weekend just, shame my 19 couldn't on way back from hertfordshire if the gearbox exploding on itself :cry:

The gearbox went in the cab? Gonna replace it... if not i will take it off your hands for free. :)

Bigfoot
05-05-2009, 13:26
The gearbox went in the cab? Gonna replace it... if not i will take it off your hands for free. :)

:laugh: knew you might have said that :rolleyes: I will be repairing it. Like I always do, only just had the front springs replaced as well.