PDA

View Full Version : St Georges Day

stuTHC
23-04-2009, 12:55
Who's flying a flag?

Ive got one of those ones that clips onto the window of the car. Had it since the last world cup so i thought it stick it on the car today, just to be patriotic.
Just been out at lunch time and a couple of asians in a Shogun gave me the ****er signs, never happened before when im drivingn the 5 so i can only assume it's because ive got the flag showing.
So ive decided, on the way home im gunna buy the biggest flag i can find and stick it in the back window!!

Spooky
23-04-2009, 12:56
Who's flying a flag?

Ive got one of those ones that clips onto the window of the car. Had it since the last world cup so i thought it stick it on the car today, just to be patriotic.
Just been out at lunch time and a couple of asians in a Shogun gave me the ****er signs, never happened before when im drivingn the 5 so i can only assume it's because ive got the flag showing.
So ive decided, on the way home im gunna buy the biggest flag i can find and stick it in the back window!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh:

Shane P
23-04-2009, 13:11
They gave you ****** signs for flying an English Flag !! What the f**k? :( I am glad its not like that down here :sad2:

BriC
23-04-2009, 13:19
ive decided, on the way home im gunna buy the biggest flag i can find and stick it in the back window!!

:laugh:

Tiny Tim
23-04-2009, 13:39
How bizarre.

Havnt had a swastika tatooed on your forehead since I saw you last have you Stu? :scratch:

J$£5GTT
23-04-2009, 16:21
i have an old bonnet in the shed....just painted it up

:agree:

Big Steve - Raider
23-04-2009, 16:29
Bloody good on you STU! :niceone:

Sparkie
23-04-2009, 16:38
the irony is that St George, was born in Turkey, his dad was Italian and his mum Palestinian.... and we've got him as our patron saint.

how thoroughly appropriate for modern day England.:laugh:

stuTHC
23-04-2009, 16:56
the irony is that St George, was born in Turkey, his dad was Italian and his mum Palestinian.... and we've got him as our patron saint.

how thoroughly appropriate for modern day England.:laugh:

I thought he was Muslim?

As you say modern day England. Just like last christmas when one of the county councils 'round these parts (cant remember which one, i think it was Calderdale) removed nearly 50% of the Christmas lights as well as replaced ones that said Happy Christmas etc, with 'Happy Holidays' because they had some compliants from people with different religious belifes that they were causing offence :eek:
Religion, it should be banned, its the cause of more wars, arguments and bloodshed then anything else :disagree:

Blick
23-04-2009, 17:26
Who's flying a flag?

good lad :agree:

Adam L
23-04-2009, 18:08
Our high street has England flags up all down it and they do a parade every year. The locals hang the England flag from there houses and stick the mini flags in the cars, plus, you'll always see the white van men get the red tape out and stripe up their bonnets. To be honest, i've jus used the day as an excuse to get **** faced in the past, but today i'm going to the gym instead... Then maybe the pub.

JRP
23-04-2009, 18:12
Our high street has England flags up all down it and they do a parade every year. The locals hang the England flag from there houses and stick the mini flags in the cars, plus, you'll always see the white van men get the red tape out and stripe up their bonnets. To be honest, i've jus used the day as an excuse to get **** faced in the past, but today i'm going to the gym instead... Then maybe the pub.

Adam your tiny... youd look like the brain from pinky and the brain lifting weights:eek::eek:

THE MASTER
23-04-2009, 18:34
can i be the patrion ST of RTOC as it is me burfday today

Rob@Backyardracing
23-04-2009, 18:53
:dearme: all a can say.......

But happy bday Master :agree: