PDA

View Full Version : smithsgtt

CJ GTT
22-04-2009, 18:07
owes me £150 been waiting over 2 months.

left me no option to post here,as you dont reply to my texts or pm's

Penfold aka The Dealer
22-04-2009, 18:11
Why does he owe you £150, let us know and see if the club can help.

Be helpfull if you let us know the full story...

smithsgtt
22-04-2009, 21:03
Why does he owe you £150, let us know and see if the club can help.

Be helpfull if you let us know the full story...

you have a pm penfold

sphinX
22-04-2009, 22:29
Would it not be good to pm the OP ?

CJ GTT
23-04-2009, 03:46
penfold my man ......if you would like to nominate a trustworthy person on here,id give my password so they can have a look at my sent msg's and inbox msg's.

like i said the guy owes me £150.

this whole transaction was to take no more than 1 week,,,,,,, 2 months later here we are with nothing but excuses,and im 150 down.

R5GTTRaider
23-04-2009, 16:56
so still how does he owe you £150? did you send goods with out payment?

:scratch::scratch:

CJ GTT
29-04-2009, 12:09
still no replys to pm's

still no money

Frix
29-04-2009, 13:56
do you want to share it with us cos i think alot of us are a little confused!!?? :scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch: :confused:

Rob1980
29-04-2009, 14:03
you have a pm penfold

Well the guy who you say has ripped you off has posted on here but not PM'ed you as you say.

It will be hard for anyone to give you advice if we dont know what is going on?? Also how do we avoid using this guy when we have no idea what he has allegedly done wrong? All you have said is he owes you £150, not meaning to sound rude but I could say that about anyone on here just for the hell of it if you see what I mean...

CJ GTT
29-04-2009, 16:38
i sent 150 for decals for my red gtt black background blah blah

the people who do his graphics messed them up / he told me this via pm and also said he would send my money back.

so thats it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he never sent my money back.................and doesnt return my pm's.

been 2 months.

then a couple of weeks ago sent me these moody graphics lol / my money was supposed to come with them.

i told him i didnt want them / my cars o.e and i want it kept that way.

JRP
29-04-2009, 16:58
So you actualy didnt get what you had paid for.

So there was a mess up,

Also no refund

Then incorrect goods sent.

So thats dissapointing to say the least, id expect this person/firm to give full refund, and for the agro expect them to apoligise, maybe some free graphics.

What people get away with, whats up with rtoc it was never this bad before.

CJ GTT
29-04-2009, 18:37
your right JRP

what is going on here...............

R5GTTRaider
29-04-2009, 19:09
it is a shame realy

JRP
29-04-2009, 19:21
The list in my head is getting bigger of people who need naming and shaming..... As a bystander it gets annoying to see people being ripped off so often. or messed around, or paying and then the seller sending it when they can be fecking arsed....

GET THE MONEY SEND THE FECKING GOODS :mad:

Discusting treatment of some people on here, no respect for the fact they have given there hard earned cash for goods...

This place

CJ GTT
01-05-2009, 00:52
anyone going to step in and sort this pri** out?

JRP
01-05-2009, 00:56
anyone going to step in and sort this pri** out?

dont post abuse, gets you know where, will only worsen the situation;)

CJ GTT
01-05-2009, 00:56
or do we all stand by and watch people getting mugged off?

JRP
01-05-2009, 01:15
Its about time the club acted on this. i mean actualy acted not just forward and backward with pm's.

Hurry up those who can do somthing.... it could be sombody else next.

What makes it worse, people have paid to join rtoc and then they get ripped off by other members after joining.... great rep for the club, should be sorted in a matter of days, nay sooner

ZERO tolerance on problem members, unless actual proof can be provided to the "COMMITIE" id love to be in charge or dealing with this type of prob, id exterminate them all

And dont give me lecture about this that and the other, things have got bad, im hearing stories to often about up set or grumpy people... what can i do... nothing and those who can???

Its really becoming pot luck who you can and cant trust. Great the sites doing ok and drumming up new members from other sites. also increase in crooks and con men... or cow boys... bull sacks to it.. im comming national day dressed as a red indian and ile shoot my plunger bow and arrow set at the first cowboy i see

JRP
01-05-2009, 01:18
Im all for prooving you innocence, and if you happen to be thats fine i never hold a grude, hence JRP (jolly relaxed person)

But really... i live by it

DTA dont trust anybody.

CJ GTT
01-05-2009, 01:25
you know that JRP

waiting in vain here

maybe if your looking smithsgtt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,id meet you you for my £150

MARTINI

sphinX
01-05-2009, 12:27
This is getting beyond a joke now isn't it.

If smithsgtt owes him 150 quid why is he being out of order and not giving it back? Obviously he hasn't got the decals so whats the problem...or are you just simply conning him out of 150 quid?! And if that is the case you shouldn't be welcome.

So far we have heard one side of the story and the commitee has to sort this mess out. Getting bored of hearing these stories.

R5GTTRaider
01-05-2009, 18:14
he is on r5gtt.com very often

5teve L
02-05-2009, 21:41
he is on r5gtt.com very often

Yes he was a moderator until recently...
Don't know who to give the benefit of the doubt to, so the story is..
Two engines sent to a guy & his brother, they get round to fitting them start them up & they rattle from the bottom end, now i can't say either way, the engines could have been duff, they could have been fitted & not enough oil put in before start up, i don't know, all i know is that there is a dispute on Renault5gtturbo.com & his mod & truster trader status has been revoked until sorted.
This thread obviously doesn't help his cause.....

HTH
Steve

CJ GTT
09-05-2009, 03:08
i take it this guy is being left alone to do what he wants?

smithsgtt ur a spineless c***

Nayls
09-05-2009, 10:05
i take it this guy is being left alone to do what he wants?

smithsgtt ur a spineless c***

Pay him a visit!!! i sure as **** would!!!

Kenobi
09-05-2009, 11:04
I gotta say, I bet these problems where always there, however with the credit crunch its affecting people worse. Im currently owed money and It has to be said I have been owed money for some time in the past by RTOC members but ive tried my best not to name and shame as sometimes people make mistakes. I think these days though you have to do it as people scamming people out of money when everyones broke makes them criminal and if they didnt mean it ie theres been a problem with these graphics , ignoreing texts pms, and telephone calls makes people think your ScamB signed up in a different name. lol

If ive ever had probs ive found its better to face them then try and ignore them.:agree:

leewild
09-05-2009, 20:50
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

i feel sorry for cj gtt the guy should pay him and not let him go through this hassle . i had a friend was owed £500 so he waited till 3 in the morning and sent a funeral directors to his house as he reported a sudden death . my mate waited up the road and watched the guys face when the funeral people turned up with a body bag priceless he said but he was paid in 3 days . not that i would condone this it was a funny true story :scared: thats all .

Penfold aka The Dealer
09-05-2009, 21:12
May i just point out that i am still trying to get a C1JGTT a full refund...

sphinX
10-05-2009, 00:54
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

i feel sorry for cj gtt the guy should pay him and not let him go through this hassle . i had a friend was owed £500 so he waited till 3 in the morning and sent a funeral directors to his house as he reported a sudden death . my mate waited up the road and watched the guys face when the funeral people turned up with a body bag priceless he said but he was paid in 3 days . not that i would condone this it was a funny true story :scared: thats all .

haha thats quite a good idea! (in fiction of course)

CJ GTT
10-05-2009, 17:53
May i just point out that i am still trying to get a C1JGTT a full refund...

fair point penfold,i'll keep my mouth shut till you get back to me.........

thanks for trying to sort this out. :)

Sir Mod
11-05-2009, 12:44
Its about time the club acted on this. i mean actualy acted not just forward and backward with pm's.

Hurry up those who can do somthing.... it could be sombody else next.

What makes it worse, people have paid to join rtoc and then they get ripped off by other members after joining.... great rep for the club, should be sorted in a matter of days, nay sooner

ZERO tolerance on problem members, unless actual proof can be provided to the "COMMITIE" id love to be in charge or dealing with this type of prob, id exterminate them all

And dont give me lecture about this that and the other, things have got bad, im hearing stories to often about up set or grumpy people... what can i do... nothing and those who can???

Its really becoming pot luck who you can and cant trust. Great the sites doing ok and drumming up new members from other sites. also increase in crooks and con men... or cow boys... bull sacks to it.. im comming national day dressed as a red indian and ile shoot my plunger bow and arrow set at the first cowboy i see

Could people please note that just because we aren't giving constant updates to people that aren't involved in situations, it doesn't mean the commitee aren't doing anything?!

We have to get the full story from both sides before we can make a judgement, and it most cases this takes forever as some messages get ignored or people don't have enough time to reply to them. We can't JUST ban someone out of nowhere, we need to know both sides beforehand and have all proof in hand.

We have threads on our committee forum that we have access to, we have to provide the story to the rest of the CM's, and go through them and make judgements. We aren't all online every single hour of every day as we all work full-time and have lives of our own. This is something that we do for free, my membership is paid for from my own bank account, we just do this to try and help out on something we're passionate for.

We also can't magically make someone pay you back. If someone has paid via PayPal, you need to file a claim with them. We can't access their bank accounts and dig out the cash and hand it over, all we can do is try and be the middle man and delegate.

We have actually banned a few members recently too, for abuse of the classifieds but this takes time as we have to give both sides the opportunity to speak, people need to realise this. Please just give us a break and let us do what we're trying to do. Often we go above and beyond what we're supposed to do, just to try and keep people happy. Those who are involved, are kept up to date every time we have new information, those not involved seem to expect the same.

JRP
13-05-2009, 23:22
I asked for no lecture, and that took 10 days to write. :sad: You have up set me now sir mod... i never thought id get a goverment type reply. Its all well and good getting grumpy, but all i did was stick the needle in and speak the the truth.. ok unfair i took a dig at comittie my apoligies to all concerned..... But Crooks are using this site, and it sickens me

Mike Wilson@ PCS
07-06-2009, 17:08
want me too call him ,,

Mike Wilson@ PCS
02-11-2009, 17:23
Yes he was a moderator until recently...
Don't know who to give the benefit of the doubt to, so the story is..
Two engines sent to a guy & his brother, they get round to fitting them start them up & they rattle from the bottom end, now i can't say either way, the engines could have been duff, they could have been fitted & not enough oil put in before start up, i don't know, all i know is that there is a dispute on Renault5gtturbo.com & his mod & truster trader status has been revoked until sorted.
This thread obviously doesn't help his cause.....

HTH
Steve

I gave him fecked engines as he was wanting them to rebuild ,, so it was maybe these engines he sold ,, wouldnt surprise me ,, he collected a bonnet for me ( which i had sold to ollie j ,, then ignored me ,, and now sold it ,, idiot

smithsgtt
06-11-2009, 18:00
I gave him fecked engines as he was wanting them to rebuild ,, so it was maybe these engines he sold ,, wouldnt surprise me ,, he collected a bonnet for me ( which i had sold to ollie j ,, then ignored me ,, and now sold it ,, idiot

the one engine you gave me got rebuilt thanks with new crank and all new gaskets and bearings and sold to a guy in carlisle called phil that was building a campus conversion that also bought a blue shell for parts to buld his car

as for the bonnet i got it collected at my expence told you how much it was going to cost to then get forwarded on to you total for getting collected through apc was £45 to get forwarded on through apc they wanted another £45 to get to you the next day i txt'd you ,phoned and pm'd you for nearly 4 months got no replies i also sent a txt with warning of sale due to no money being sent for the cost of collection of the bonnet so i sold the bonnet mos pro someone in the club ended up with it as i sold it on ebay this year

ive sorted everything nearly and not selling things like i use to selling thing honestly and delivering them faster then ive got done before

Ashy
06-11-2009, 18:49
ive sorted everything nearly and not selling things like i use to selling thing honestly and delivering them faster then ive got done before

Have you resolved the issue with CJ GTT?

smithsgtt
06-11-2009, 18:55
ive tried to get him a refund from the company they gave me a cheque so i put it into the bank and it bounced ive visited the company twice since then and all doors are locked and the companies around them have said they havent been open in a long while so iam in a catch 22 senareo i dont have the funds nor can i afford to payout cash from my own pocket ive tried to sort things out but since i cannot get a hold of the company by phone nor buy visiting them then iam stuffed which makes me look the evil one i have tried my best but cannot do anything above that

Ashy
06-11-2009, 19:00
ive tried to get him a refund from the company they gave me a cheque so i put it into the bank and it bounced ive visited the company twice since then and all doors are locked and the companies around them have said they havent been open in a long while so iam in a catch 22 senareo i dont have the funds nor can i afford to payout cash from my own pocket ive tried to sort things out but since i cannot get a hold of the company by phone nor buy visiting them then iam stuffed which makes me look the evil one i have tried my best but cannot do anything above that

You took money for goods that you haven't supplied. Therefore you are still personally liable for the money.

dave-sbs
06-11-2009, 19:01
was it a carlisle company?

smithsgtt
06-11-2009, 19:02
nope grange over sands mate

car.crash
06-11-2009, 19:16

you are a cnut and you should pay the man his money back. why should he foot the bill for your fcuk up!

JRP
06-11-2009, 19:25
the one engine you gave me got rebuilt thanks with new crank and all new gaskets and bearings and sold to a guy in carlisle called phil that was building a campus conversion that also bought a blue shell for parts to buld his car

as for the bonnet i got it collected at my expence told you how much it was going to cost to then get forwarded on to you total for getting collected through apc was £45 to get forwarded on through apc they wanted another £45 to get to you the next day i txt'd you ,phoned and pm'd you for nearly 4 months got no replies i also sent a txt with warning of sale due to no money being sent for the cost of collection of the bonnet so i sold the bonnet mos pro someone in the club ended up with it as i sold it on ebay this year

So in that short last paragraph you admit you used to con people... why the **** should people deal with you.... get the money back to them

smithsgtt
06-11-2009, 20:02
you are a cnut and you should pay the man his money back. why should he foot the bill for your fcuk up!

it wasnt my **** up mate it was the companies fault not mine so get off your high horse

smithsgtt
06-11-2009, 20:04
So in that short last paragraph you admit you used to con people... why the **** should people deal with you.... get the money back to them

no not what you mean i mean like taking ages to sort out and having high prices thats all i send out with dhl supplied with tracking number and people learn from there mistakes like i said ive had dealings on here since then and have gone really well

car.crash
06-11-2009, 20:05
you took the guys money and gave him no goods. so you need to pay him back and take up the issue with the supplyer. have you no morals? if your skint then you can pay him from all the goods your trying to sell to put this right.

smithsgtt
06-11-2009, 20:08
you took the guys money and gave him no goods. so you need to pay him back and take up the issue with the supplyer. have you no morals? if your skint then you can pay him from all the goods your trying to sell to put this right.

i sent him goods mate he got stickers but wanted cash back aswell as he wasnt happy and i cannt get intouch with the supplier of the stickers as they arnt open and havent been for a while now

Ashy
06-11-2009, 21:13
Thread locked.

Mart
06-11-2009, 22:33
It's 'unluckyalf' all over again...

:dearme: :rolleyes:

Sir Mod
09-11-2009, 20:41
The user "smithsgtt" has now been banned from viewing and posting in the Classifieds section of RTOC.