PDA

View Full Version : gt25 oil feed/adaptor

Nayls
15-04-2009, 18:53
I cant remember what the size is that i need as it's a long time since i bought one.

anybody know the size?

or does anyone have one for sale?

jesus in the seat of a 5
15-04-2009, 18:56
I cant remember what the size is that i need as it's a long time since i bought one.

anybody know the size?

or does anyone have one for sale?

never mind that ,get fitting that bolt i sent you in the mail...:), sorry for the hi-jack

Nayls
15-04-2009, 19:06
never mind that ,get fitting that bolt i sent you in the mail...:), sorry for the hi-jack

lol you took too long!!! that's sorted already! :) i'l post it back to you when it gets here.

turbo is fitted,just need an adaptor for the turbo then im only waiting on some paperwork from you.

jesus in the seat of a 5
15-04-2009, 19:09
lol you took too long!!! that's sorted already! :) i'l post it back to you when it gets here.

turbo is fitted,just need an adaptor for the turbo then im only waiting on some paperwork from you.

good man , then i get my turbo an wheels back.....:D...sorted....:D

Adam L
15-04-2009, 19:49
11mmx1mm

Same as the stock renault 5 oil feed.

Funnily, I actually have one sat in my hallway for the GT2554R/GT28R that I brought home for a mate, but he didn't want it in the end... All GT rollerbearings are the same oil feed size aswell.

Nayls
15-04-2009, 22:40
11mmx1mm

Same as the stock renault 5 oil feed.

Funnily, I actually have one sat in my hallway for the GT2554R/GT28R that I brought home for a mate, but he didn't want it in the end... All GT rollerbearings are the same oil feed size aswell.

Really!? i have a braided feed that dont fit & a stock feed that wont fit either.

Adam L
15-04-2009, 22:46
Ok, slight lie, the stock 5 T2's came with 3 different oil feeds. One of them you rarely see, the other is the 11mm and the other is some funky 10mm fine pitch I think.

I did use the adapter from a ph2 water cooled core and stuck it in a GT28R bearing housing too by hand, I may add. I'm not a fool who cross threads oil feeds if it feels tight:D