PDA

View Full Version : solitaire...any good?

dgdogz
13-04-2009, 08:23
i play solitaire all the time on my comp and the absolute quickest ive ever completed a game was bout 2 secs ago and i done it in 100 seconds

anyone else play and had a better score????

:)
i am bored btw
lol

Penfold aka The Dealer
13-04-2009, 09:09
i play solitaire all the time on my comp and the absolute quickest ive ever completed a game was bout 2 secs ago and i done it in 100 seconds

anyone else play and had a better score????

:)
i am bored btw
lol

:agree: i play often, i try and go for less than 100 moves and for how many games i can do in a row... record for me is 25 in one hit. :-)

Also i cant use the undo button.

UNICRONICUS
13-04-2009, 10:29
I used to play this far too much at college and I actually thought about it when I had dreams sometimes :eek: "You can't put a red 3 on top of a 4 red, are you nuts!". I think my best was something ridiculous like 70 seconds, you do realize that you can double click the cards to put them at the top right when you can?

Bigfoot
13-04-2009, 11:09
I used to play this far too much at college and I actually thought about it when I had dreams sometimes :eek: "You can't put a red 3 on top of a 4 red, are you nuts!". I think my best was something ridiculous like 70 seconds, you do realize that you can double click the cards to put them at the top right when you can?

Double clicking is too slow ;) right click anywhere and its great :D