PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

ScottGT
12-04-2009, 09:47
First post!

Hi im Scott :)

Finally got my hands on my first R5GTT yesterday and surprise surprise already have a couple of questions

Firstly the car is F819ENC and i wondered what (if any) history there was of it on here

Secondly does anyone know if a 5GTT battery is the same size as a MK1 clio battery?

Cheers

EDIT: Also my 5 does not appear to have an anti perc fan, im sure i have read be fore you dont really need one, is this true?

Os8472
12-04-2009, 10:43
First post!

Hi im Scott :)

Finally got my hands on my first R5GTT yesterday and surprise surprise already have a couple of questions

Firstly the car is F819ENC and i wondered what (if any) history there was of it on here

Secondly does anyone know if a 5GTT battery is the same size as a MK1 clio battery?

Cheers

EDIT: Also my 5 does not appear to have an anti perc fan, im sure i have read be fore you dont really need one, is this true?

Your opening a major can of worms on the perc fan mate, it depends on the car and its setup to weather your need a perc fan, some do some don't, mine never did but I only ever found that out when I had to rob the fuse for somit else while I was out