PDA

View Full Version : rolling road

mad murdoch
09-04-2009, 17:41
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

took my 5 for a set up at weston performance in birmingham today,gregg done a very gud job,when i got there he gave it a run just to see what its doing,it recorded a gud 174bhp at 16psi but pulled a little bit lean up the top,, after playing with the carb he turned the boost up to 20psi and managed 196bhp 188lbft,well happy with that concidering its the first time my car has ever been on rollors,he sed the car is reliable at that,,i could have played with the boost a abit to show that magical 200bhp and over but i aint like them rs turbo owners when all they do all day is chase bhp numbers....im happy.....pitures as follows wen i put them on,:p:)

Frix
09-04-2009, 18:32
nice mate, should be well chuffed with that!!

mad murdoch
09-04-2009, 19:41
thanks man,but yea happy,,oh yea that is 1 fittttttttt lukking girl on the lambo,were could i get her number from.:laugh: lol.

old skool turbo power
09-04-2009, 20:11
nice bit of power there mate :)how come you decided to go to the rollers at weston motorsport in bham bit of a way for you isnt it?its a good place that the club was down there i think 2 1/2 ago :)
i must say i do like the steels on the 5 and in black also its lowered just right as well:cool::cool::agree:

sphinX
09-04-2009, 20:59
how much was it to set it up?

mad murdoch
09-04-2009, 22:39
yea thanks man,sum people like the wheels and some dont and laugh but i dont care, bham is only just over 1hr away from wer i am really and gregg was from bristol so people know him well,they charged me £243,you may think its deer because most people do it them self but i cant wen it comes to tuning,got ther 9.30,started it at 10.00am and finished it at 3.30,so it was a while..i remember i took it too mike spencer.. AKA.. MS MOTORSPORT before and he charged me £210 and that was an on road set up.so aint bad if u want ur car running rite,cheaper than a rebuild if ur car aint getting the right fuelling,anyway im happy..:p:D thanks guys.

Blick
09-04-2009, 22:48
yea thanks man,sum people like the wheels and some dont and laugh but i dont care, bham is only just over 1hr away from wer i am really and gregg was from bristol so people know him well,they charged me £243,you may think its deer because most people do it them self but i cant wen it comes to tuning,got ther 9.30,started it at 10.00am and finished it at 3.30,so it was a while..i remember i took it too mike spencer.. AKA.. MS MOTORSPORT before and he charged me £210 and that was an on road set up.so aint bad if u want ur car running rite,cheaper than a rebuild if ur car aint getting the right fuelling,anyway im happy..:p:D thanks guys.

where in brumige is weston performance matey?? only up the rd from me, may take mine up there in the future if they seem2 of done a good job with yours :agree:

Sparkie
09-04-2009, 22:53
they are 10mins from me. near solihull
we did a rolling road there a few years ago. :)

mad murdoch
12-04-2009, 09:40
sparkie,,ahhh yes gregg did mention your name to me.:goodJob: