PDA

View Full Version : Sorry nayls...

jesus in the seat of a 5
05-04-2009, 10:41
Right what a day , after months of doing a deal over the site with regards the modded 5 , myself an nayls came to an agreement of sorts...:), so with two days, well a day and a half...:laugh:, if that , myself an krissey m had to take the whole interior out...:eek: with care..:laugh:, take the front mount out...blimmin gt tunning pipe run..:laugh:, Change the wheels etc, take the mocal oil cooler off and a few other bits, whilst replacing said parts with some donors...:), we did this and after a long journey here , nayls arrived and we had a chin wag regards the grand national etc, then we got down to buisness.
Gary then set off on his journey lookin very happy especially when you think what he had paid..;), well mins down the motorway he rang ole jesus and said that all the oil had come out and he was on the hard shoulder locked out of the car....:eek:...:sad:.
Anyway jesus lept out the door straight wawy armed with a carrier bag of tool , one uncharged battery , £20 and a sqeeking gordini, within 20 miles i found nayls...:(, it turned out the oil cooler bolt had come loose an that the filter and come away due too it...:cry:, anyway jesus sets about fixing it and along come the highways...:laugh:, whomb turned out to be nice nice...:D, jesus whips the bumper off and we get towed to a nice layby, where jesus sets out to fix it as it gets dark...we get it back in , cut , bruised and feeling sorry for gary jesus sets off to buy some oil, we start it up again and it does it again....:cry:, so jesus has a plan that gary pretends he is me and gets towed home...fail , aa man , after a two hour wait susses us and says join up and we will tow you , jesus offers to pay half of a years membership and @ 12.40 am gary is on his way.....:laugh:.
Gary im so sorry that happend bud...moral of the story is never rush to do anything mechanical as if you have a long journey things can go wrong as a result, buddy i did all i could , i got home @ 1.15am feeling terrible, we will fix the problem buddy , im sure peeps on here will help and im sure you will enjoy the car for all its good points etc etc...your friend jesus..:)

Nayls
05-04-2009, 10:55
Took the words out of my mouth! "what a day!!!"

i got home at nearly 3am :(

although im gutted the car did'nt make it home (as you would be) i've got to say a massive thanks to jesus for being there for me!! come to try & rescue me at the drop of a hat & would'nt leave until the ol girl was on the recovery!!! seriously top top man! Really appreciate it mate! :agree::)

Blick
05-04-2009, 10:55
jesus has a plan that gary pretends he is me and gets towed home...fail , aa man , after a two hour wait susses us and says join up and we will tow you , jesus offers to pay half of a years membership and @ 12.40 am gary is on his way.....

gutted mate!!!! :laugh::laugh: exactly what i would of done in that situation.... lol! sounds like a hectic day.

jesus in the seat of a 5
05-04-2009, 11:11
Guys..thanks for the comments ,gary mate, jeez did all he could , im sure as soon as we get that fixed she will be fine , its a smashing motor and youll enjoy it , im so glad its stayed in the club as most of them should...:D.
I never for one minute thought this or anything like it would happen, we did check everything even though time was time...:(, still its a new day , clean the ole girl up god an proper and lets get this bolt issue sorted buddy..:)

im just dissapointed that after a whole evening in a layby, me and gary didnt fit in any doggin...:laugh:....:wasntme:...;)

Nayls
05-04-2009, 11:21
Guys..thanks for the comments ,gary mate, jeez did all he could , im sure as soon as we get that fixed she will be fine , its a smashing motor and youll enjoy it , im so glad its stayed in the club as most of them should...:D.
I never for one minute thought this or anything like it would happen, we did check everything even though time was time...:(, still its a new day , clean the ole girl up god an proper and lets get this bolt issue sorted buddy..:)

im just dissapointed that after a whole evening in a layby, me and gary didnt fit in any doggin...:laugh:....:wasntme:...;)

:laugh:

i think that second AA man was up for a bit! he was off in to the bushes!

RICHIE
05-04-2009, 11:52
its good to know that there wasnt a fall out over the situation well done lads. do you know why the cooler kept coming loose or you guys just resting today.:agree:

The new Bill J
05-04-2009, 12:24
Sounds like quite an adventure! Even more so when you think that the car will probably be up for sale again in a few months ;)

jesus in the seat of a 5
05-04-2009, 13:13
Sounds like quite an adventure! Even more so when you think that the car will probably be up for sale again in a few months ;)

easy bj....;)..:laugh:, i have been informed the new owner has plans for the car and is going to be meets etc with the ole girl so hopefully a long term relationship will blossom...:), ohh an cheers rich...hey these things happen, resting it is..my good man..:coffee:..:agree:

J$£5GTT
05-04-2009, 13:22
easy bj....;)..:laugh:, i have been informed the new owner has plans for the car and is going to be meets etc with the ole girl so hopefully a long term relationship will blossom...:), ohh an cheers rich...hey these things happen, resting it is..my good man..:coffee:..:agree:

stuff happens,its an rtoc mini adventure everytime you leave the house...

yer i can picture the modded an the dogger on front cover of daily sport..:laugh:

Penfold aka The Dealer
05-04-2009, 16:04
Reminds me of when i sold my car to spooky and it broke down....

Krisy M to the rescue with spooky and they fixed it :)

Glad to see the car has gone to a good home.

Leather interior going in the cup car jesus?

Tiny Tim
05-04-2009, 16:48

:laugh::laugh::agree:

Nayls
05-04-2009, 16:59

Excuse me, im a better salesman than that!! got somebody viewing it on tuesday ;)

jesus in the seat of a 5
06-04-2009, 16:17

Krisy M to the rescue with spooky and they fixed it :)

Glad to see the car has gone to a good home.

Leather interior going in the cup car jesus?

:laugh:..what you like pen to the fold....:laugh:

Adam 005
07-04-2009, 18:42
Now taking bets on how long it is before gary brakes this car for spares :D:D:D

Nayls
07-04-2009, 19:04
Now taking bets on how long it is before gary brakes this car for spares :D:D:D

it's broke already!! jesus seen to that! :laugh:

Big Steve - Raider
07-04-2009, 19:51
Epic fail of a new car ownership experience!! :crap:

Funny as fook how Jesus tells it first hand though!! :laugh:

Top marks to you both for sorting it all out in the end! :D

Spooky
08-04-2009, 13:50

caaaaaaaaaant :wasntme: :cooter: :laugh:

Tiny Tim
08-04-2009, 13:52
caaaaaaaaaant :wasntme: :cooter: :laugh:

:sad2:

Spooky
08-04-2009, 13:58
:sad2:

oi quimmy timmy, get back in your hole yea...

Tiny Tim
08-04-2009, 14:04
Sun's out Spooky, taken to wearing just a thong out yet?

Spooky
08-04-2009, 14:18
Sun's out Spooky, taken to wearing just a thong out yet?

Bit windy at the moment hunny. although I have have been wandering about in shorts :D

May go with the beach-wear look if the wind does eventually die down...

Tiny Tim
08-04-2009, 15:31
May go with the beach-wear look if the wind does eventually die down...

*Shudders*