PDA

View Full Version : Where's all my pm's gone?????

MR TURBO
03-04-2009, 17:54
Just checked my pm box and it is empty any clues why as i needed some of those as i had addresses phone numbers etc......Let me know the crack mods :cry::cry:

Penfold aka The Dealer
03-04-2009, 18:04
I am not sure on this one, although i am sure somebody like scoff will/can look into this for you.

Perhaps logging out and logging back in might recover them...

Tiny Tim
03-04-2009, 18:14
OMG OMG OMG!! ITS STARTED!!!!!!! :scared:

http://drbobbs.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

MR TURBO
04-04-2009, 19:11
Just checked my pm box and it is empty any clues why as i needed some of those as i had addresses phone numbers etc......Let me know the crack mods :cry::cry:

Still no word?? come on guys;)

THE MASTER
04-04-2009, 23:16
not sure wots happened there
just woundering if you clicked on ( EMPTY FOLDER ) just above the bar that shows your PM load:confused:

THE MASTER
04-04-2009, 23:31
i know this is like saying "shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted ".
ive just this min found this out
it's easy to save your pm's to your own computor
just simply mark/tick the ones you need to save, in the box on the right of each pm . then when all of the ones you need to save are marked scoll down to the bottom , in the bottom right courner there is a drop down box wich will give you optians to save in various configurations to save to your own computor
:agree:

MR TURBO
05-04-2009, 01:28
not sure wots happened there
just woundering if you clicked on ( EMPTY FOLDER ) just above the bar that shows your PM load:confused:

Nope they were just gone :(