PDA

View Full Version : Cruel world

MR TURBO
01-04-2009, 21:51
Hey peeps....Talk about a cruel world my mate who has just recently got a 5. It had been stood up in a garage for about 6 years he bought it had several issues to deal with to get it going battery, spark plugs, brakes etc...Then when time to take the wheels off came no locking wheel nut key so he butchered the standards bought some 15" alloys new exhaust system and alarm so really spent a few bob...Everything was coming together for him had it on the road now for a couple of weeks and i've been getting the phone calls about smoking people etc...Then today he stopped in traffic and some dozy bird wait for it........Who had passed her test 2 hours prior rear ended him she hit him hard enough to ripple both rear quarters and the insurance company wrote it off and will be collecting it tomorrow.....What a sad day another one bites the dust :cry::cry: pic below

Brigsy
01-04-2009, 22:19
That is a shame, looks tidy. Oh well will be good for parts..

Penfold aka The Dealer
02-04-2009, 08:25
I would buy it back for £50 lol and then break it for parts... insurance companys will just scrap it...

BriC
02-04-2009, 09:32
Goddamnit, that sucks. I saw some dozy cow who looked about 17years old with all her chav mates in the back driving around in her new-ish car with a wing mirror hanging off. She tried to drive through a red light untill the daft bint actually noticed it was red :dearme:

You can just tell she was the sort of person who causes these sort of accidents

Frix
02-04-2009, 10:35
I would buy it back .

this is the way to go :agree:

MR TURBO
02-04-2009, 12:35
I would buy it back for £50 lol and then break it for parts... insurance companys will just scrap it...

So would i i don't know if he will tho i'll try to influence him ;)

Blick
02-04-2009, 17:16
gutted :cry: