PDA

View Full Version : Standard wheel paint code

Purple_rob
29-03-2009, 19:33
Looking to get the standard wheels back on for a while and want to refurb them.

Does anyone have an original paint code?

Thanks in advance :agree:

jack joy
29-03-2009, 21:05
part no.77 11 170 639 is for a 400ml aerosol of(argent jante) renault silver wheel paint.:)

Purple_rob
03-04-2009, 19:56
Cheers mate, Wondering if the paint shop will know the code from that number?.

I found this on google with a little search.

http://www.smebo.co.uk/ims/pic.php?u=80mMlZT&i=3399

Does anyone know if this has a paint code I can get from a supplier etc?

Thanks

Hoolio
04-06-2009, 15:58
How did you get on with this? I've just bought a new/unused speedline but unfortunately it's not as mint as i'd hoped. I think i can get away with a little bit wet sanding then spraying. Does anyone have any advice?

Purple_rob
04-06-2009, 20:09
Funny you should say this as i'll be starting the refurb quite soon. but, i still didnt getthe paint code and was going to take my centre cap to the paint shop to just match it.

I'm currently building a sand blaster hopper and i'll get the cabinet made if I can source the metal.

If anyone can advise the paint code that would be kool :agree:

Wallace
04-06-2009, 21:32
Hi Rob,

Got an idea of the dimensions you want your cabinet???

I can make you something up at work as long as you don't want anything pretty:D

Purple_rob
05-06-2009, 13:37
Wooo!!!!,

Are you working this weekend?. maybe we could catch up quickly and discuss. I want to see what your doing with that car tucked away :)

I'll pm you later

Wallace
05-06-2009, 17:18
Hello mate,

Just had a quick look at things that are laying about, let me know if either of these would suit and i can bring it round tmrw!! (or both:laugh:)

No. 1 - Height: 600mm x 600mm (width) x 380mm (depth)

No.2 - Height: 800mm x 600mm (width) x 280mm (depth)

They are old enclosure that we've ripped out, so basically metal boxes!!

Yes working tmrw:( worked every weekend for the last 11wks!! Work is very very busy which is helping the R5 fund - however mate more than welcome to come over and look at the car but i've done very little so far just mainly getting all the spares then when works quiet no doubt i'll have hours to spend doing it (at work too:D "Top Boss")

Spk to you later mate!!

Wallace
05-06-2009, 20:53
Will look like this..............

Wallace
05-06-2009, 20:57
Way hay first picture uploaded:laugh:

Basically like this but not new:D - if you notice on the large one it has a whole in the top (gland plate!) so you could mount the hooper on this removable top.....

I'll give you a call when i get home and maybe come into my work and we'll get it made:agree::agree:

After all my turbines still need refurbing:D:D:D:D

Purple_rob
05-06-2009, 21:59
Looks perfect mate, yer give me a shout tomorrow and w'll sort something out.

I wonder if the colour is the same on the turbines to speedlines?. Ofcourse you are welcome to come use the gear when its up and running ;).

Going to start building the hopper tomorrow. I even might put some progress pics up and see how effective it is because theres not much around for home made sand blasting etc. Well I couldnt find diy cabinets/hoppers.