PDA

View Full Version : 5 Raider in Dudley

LampsR5
28-03-2009, 08:28
My bro spotted a raider last night in dudley...new guy on the scene ? If so you on here? send us a message as theres 8-9 of us in the dudley area or so. :D

Blick
28-03-2009, 08:32
could it be....

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=124

LampsR5
28-03-2009, 11:12
nope thats ryan :)

Ryan p
28-03-2009, 19:24
it aint me mate lol but i do know jay (j8 tro member) is mate had a raider so may be him

Blick
28-03-2009, 20:03
it aint me mate lol but i do know jay (j8 tro member) is mate had a raider so may be him

just remembered your avatar and dudley!!!! lol! not many of them round are way anymore.

old skool turbo power
08-04-2009, 22:59

or..............there is 2 my way one thruogh quinton its in ok condtion and there is another one that a old woman drives its very nice its in std condtion no mods ect lol and yeh she dose drive like a granny :laugh:you can tell its bee looked after though:cool:

Blick
08-04-2009, 23:02
or..............there is 2 my way one thruogh quinton its in ok condtion and there is another one that a old woman drives its very nice its in std condtion no mods ect lol and yeh she dose drive like a granny :laugh:you can tell its bee looked after though:cool:

a few yrs ago i use2 see a granny knockin about around stourport area in a raider... blue rinse hair do, the lot!!! zimma in the back :p maybe she moved!!! :laugh::laugh: bet shes had it from new aswell.....

old skool turbo power
09-04-2009, 19:58
a few yrs ago i use2 see a granny knockin about around stourport area in a raider... blue rinse hair do, the lot!!! zimma in the back :p maybe she moved!!! :laugh::laugh: bet shes had it from new aswell.....

lol maybe the one mate think its on a g plate I THINK its round woodgate way im not sue its just where i have seen it about like.
i think a old member from our way had seen her and he asked her it she was selling it?money was no issue to him but she was having non of it......im sure the car was from was renault b ham as well :cool:

Blick
09-04-2009, 20:11
lol maybe the one mate think its on a g plate I THINK its round woodgate way im not sue its just where i have seen it about like.
i think a old member from our way had seen her and he asked her it she was selling it?money was no issue to him but she was having non of it......im sure the car was from was renault b ham as well :cool:

she obviously loves da boooooost!!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

old skool turbo power
09-04-2009, 20:18
she obviously loves da boooooost!!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

lol thats sounds rong man :wasntme::laugh: oh and while i was on the strip of the bypass in halesowen by audi dealership i had a bit of a run in with a white clio 197 sport :scared::laugh:

Blick
09-04-2009, 20:23
lol thats sounds rong man :wasntme::laugh: oh and while i was on the strip of the bypass in halesowen by audi dealership i had a bit of a run in with a white clio 197 sport :scared::laugh:

how did you get on??? always get cars havin a pop on that stretch.... :laugh:

J8TRO
09-04-2009, 20:35
(in to Dudley speak)

alright bab, it wooor me yow sin. Could be me mon Rich.....he's on ere known as Morg.

ta ra

(out of Dudley speak)

Couldn't resist :wasntme:

old skool turbo power
09-04-2009, 20:40
lol................yeh not bad i was going well kept level for a while and he krept forward as i had to brake like nice car tho :agree: id guess a modded would of done very well against it..............................would i have one over the 5 ...er nope sorry :laugh:
http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/R/renault/clio/03-large/08-clio-197-cup-f3q-s.jpg

Blick
09-04-2009, 20:44
lol................yeh not bad i was going well kept level for a while and he krept forward as i had to brake like nice car tho :agree: id guess a modded would of done very well against it..............................would i have one over the 5 ...er nope sorry :laugh:
http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/R/renault/clio/03-large/08-clio-197-cup-f3q-s.jpg

:agree:;)

old skool turbo power
09-04-2009, 21:01
(in to Dudley speak)

alright bab, it wooor me yow sin. Could be me mon Rich.....he's on ere known as Morg.

ta ra

(out of Dudley speak)

Couldn't resist :wasntme:

lol soz mate id guess blick would speak more like that :laugh:;)
nah was not you it was a black phase one d plate it was in the night though as well nice job on the 5 ;) thats a massive space you have where ever you sprayed it just need the stickers :agree::cool:

Blick
09-04-2009, 22:43
i day speak like that me ol mucker!!! doh know where yow gettin that from....... :laugh::laugh:

old skool turbo power
10-04-2009, 21:45
i day speak like that me ol mucker!!! doh know where yow gettin that from....... :laugh::laugh:

ha ha yeh yeh as ive started working over there ive started to pic up some of the lingo :ashamed:lol but still the girls sound just as bad:laugh:........................but there are a few tasty women in the old stourbrige town centre on the friday & sat:laugh:;)............

Blick
10-04-2009, 21:52
ha ha yeh yeh as ive started working over there ive started to pic up some of the lingo :ashamed:lol but still the girls sound just as bad:laugh:........................but there are a few tasty women in the old stourbrige town centre on the friday & sat:laugh:;)............

ent there just ; ) im out in stourbridge a fair bit.... infact i`ll be drinkin there early sunday day then on2 brumige 2 get worse. :agree: :laugh:

old skool turbo power
10-04-2009, 22:36
lol just a bit ;)i will prob be up town tomorrow and on the sunday :laugh:and see all the cars driving up and down broad st:laugh:

Blick
11-04-2009, 09:04
lol just a bit ;)i will prob be up town tomorrow and on the sunday :laugh:and see all the cars driving up and down broad st:laugh:

more toyota supras on broad street than in the whole of the world....
up to five ways island and back, up to five ways island and back, up to five ways island and back. the guys must be on tag or somethin and dont wanna risk goin to far..... :laugh: