PDA

View Full Version : low Temp??

RAGOONEY
27-03-2009, 14:54
Just recieved my low temp thermostat from KTec...it says 86 degrees C.....surely that isn't low temp??:(

James5
27-03-2009, 15:15
Just recieved my low temp thermostat from KTec...it says 86 degrees C.....surely that isn't low temp??:(

Thats standard matey, Low temp should be 75.

Send it back and get your money back and get 1 from the club shop

tom t
27-03-2009, 15:38
wish the club shop sold 0.9 air corrector.
as Gay-tec wouldnt send it out to a different address from the billing address first off.
then the had the postcode wrong.
and now its been sent to a different address from the billing address completley. (so what a lie) and its sitting at a main post office and we might not even be able to get it as the said on the phone if its not youre address on there we cant give it to you.

so that will be sent back to k-tec then back to me. nearly two weeks now. and its been sat at the main post office since tuesday!

as you can tell im fuming!

James5
27-03-2009, 15:40
wish the club shop sold 0.9 air corrector.
as Gay-tec wouldnt send it out to a different address from the billing address first off.
then the had the postcode wrong.
and now its been sent to a different address from the billing address completley. (so what a lie) and its sitting at a main post office and we might not even be able to get it as the said on the phone if its not youre address on there we cant give it to you.

so that will be sent back to k-tec then back to me. nearly two weeks now. and its been sat at the main post office since tuesday!

as you can tell im fuming!

Solder and Micro drill bits springs to mind matey

Junglist
27-03-2009, 16:28
Gay-tec

!

gay-tec lol

tom t
27-03-2009, 16:54
didnt fancy doing the old soldering and drilling abit to fiddley for me.:p

Trevhib
27-03-2009, 17:00
didnt fancy doing the old soldering and drilling abit to fiddley for me.:p

and provides questionable results.

rs250nut
27-03-2009, 17:10
and provides questionable results.

Drilling jets is o.k if you have a veriner or mic to measure said drill bits other wise you are pissing in the wind