PDA

View Full Version : I am addicted to cars.

Rob xcar
27-03-2009, 11:43
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

here are a couple of the project I have done over the years..

Ford fiesta Mk1 XR2 fully rebuilt for hill climb use
blue transit with 24 valve cosworth engine
11 turbo (owned 16 years )
yellow transit, soon to be blue my new works vehicle.

also had a blue 11 turbo that was converted from a gtl and was Q plated
and have a second red 11 turbo on f plate yet to even be started.:)

BriC
27-03-2009, 11:47
Blue Transit sounds cool!

Schakal
27-03-2009, 11:49
loving the stance on that 11t :cool::cool:

c7borg
27-03-2009, 11:51

here are a couple of the project I have done over the years..

Ford fiesta Mk1 XR2 fully rebuilt for hill climb use

Cool.. do you have any events planned this year? - I'm planning a couple at Curborough it's my first year of events - providing I get the old girl running :)

phase i 16 v turbo
27-03-2009, 11:54
Love custom vans, I built a SPL van a few years ago now! What fun I had with it, still have it locked away!

i l k e r
27-03-2009, 11:55
Rob, are you the one from the old site who brought a MC Racing bodykit for the 11 through Prima?

or am I confusing you with someone else?

Penfold aka The Dealer
27-03-2009, 13:44
Damn tranist van would be cool, i am looking out for a van in Sept this year to tow the cup car & carry parts.

Something with abit of poke would suit me well.

phase i 16 v turbo
27-03-2009, 14:11
Damn tranist van would be cool, i am looking out for a van in Sept this year to tow the cup car & carry parts.

Something with abit of poke would suit me well.
There was a Cossy powered Transit on ebay a little while ago, the DOHC 2.0L Turbo not the V6. Drak greens T38 Nice!!

Rob xcar
27-03-2009, 17:01

I did buy a monte carlo kit from prima but stil havent fitted it yet . I did forget to show a picture of my original Gtl/turbo which I sadly no longer have.(well not as a whole anyway).

the transit was a bit of a monster but ate gearboxes , we had planned a twin turbo conversion befor I became a dad .:)

raj
27-03-2009, 17:52
now that transit conversion sounds kool:cool: are there any website that give info on the cossie into transit conversion.?

i l k e r
27-03-2009, 18:24

I did buy a monte carlo kit from prima but stil havent fitted it yet . I did forget to show a picture of my original Gtl/turbo which I sadly no longer have.(well not as a whole anyway).

the transit was a bit of a monster but ate gearboxes , we had planned a twin turbo conversion befor I became a dad .:)

good man, I remembered you :)

now you can get replicas made from that kit and sell them for a reasonable price to fellow 11 owners :wasntme:

i l k e r
27-03-2009, 18:25

trigger happy for the first time on the new site :laugh:

Schakal
27-03-2009, 18:57

which one is the gtl shell mate ? was that a 3 door as well ?

Rob xcar
27-03-2009, 20:45

both blue cars are the same vehicle. I had a phase 1 Gtl 3dr and reshelled a turbo phase 2 into it with new front and rear panels and lights.
sadly it ended up dead due to ice