PDA

View Full Version : Not enough hours in a day

MR TURBO
16-03-2009, 19:37
Get back from work its always getting dark, all shops i.e part shops etc are closed and can't ever get sh*t done :mad::mad:

The new Bill J
16-03-2009, 19:41
I finished work at 10:00 this morning, which wasn't too bad I suppose :D

Bigfoot
16-03-2009, 19:43
I finished work at 10:00 this morning, which wasn't too bad I suppose :D

Bet you started before I even thought about waking up though :p

The new Bill J
16-03-2009, 19:47
Bet you started before I even thought about waking up though :p

0615, so not too early :cool:

Bigfoot
16-03-2009, 19:49
0615, so not too early :cool:

under 4 hours work though, how you finish work by 10 and we dont even get our post here gone 12 somedays, are our postman around this area lazy, or do you blast round in the 5 and get the job done very quickily.

tiff_lee
16-03-2009, 20:00
Feck I wasn't out of bed till 12! :ashamed: and to think the taxpayer pays my wages ;)

The new Bill J
16-03-2009, 20:01
under 4 hours work though, how you finish work by 10 and we dont even get our post here gone 12 somedays, are our postman around this area lazy, or do you blast round in the 5 and get the job done very quickily.

When I go in, i've got one thought on my mind, finishing :D. So from the moment I start to the moment I finish, I don't feck about. There's quite a few posties in my office who don't finish until 4-5pm every day. They've got nothing else to do all day so they take their time at work, and book a couple of hours overtime a day to bump up their wages.

Plus, a lot of people forgot, or just don't know, that postie's are starting later and later these days, thanks to the powers that be. And unfortunately, someone's got to be near the end of the round. It's a shame, and annoying, but that's the way it is. Oh, and to let you know, it's going to get worse/later :(

TNT Tricky Nicky
16-03-2009, 20:03
I kno what you mean, generally do a 10 hour day or longer at work, not including the hour+ it takes me to get there and back, get home sort some food out eat and it's near on 8pm so limits what I can do. On the plus side though now I only 1 in 3 Saturdays and Wednesday off so I can do shopping and stuff then. I kno of people who do a hell of alot more hours than me but I just wouldn't be able to do it

gtmatt
16-03-2009, 20:11
im on a 4 day week ,slack at work , so been working on the five all day , just seems im not getting any where welding sanding , well boring , glad it aint my day job:)
back to work tomorrow wiring machines up:)