PDA

View Full Version : New Ford Focus

Penfold aka The Dealer
16-03-2009, 12:15
Well last week i was away with The AA Driving School & recieved my brand spanking new Ford Focus...

The car itself is better than the old spec, looks very grown up inside, very much like the new Mondeo...

I am still unsure about how the front looks... but the worst thing about the car is ESP!! IT cuts in sooo early, cant enjoy the ride at all, luckily i can turn it of when i fancy a more spirited drive & allows me to use the great handling to its full... could do with a bigger engine, mine is the 1.6 petrol and it's :jerkoff:!

Boot space & fuel economy is sh*t, diesel engine is a good option but cost to much from the AA Driving School its a £20 per week optioanl extra:eek:.

Anyway here is a pic...
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/sexychrissmith/AACar.jpg

Now i have this the Clio Diesel will have to go, any idea's of a price of a 1.5 DCi 106hp, 57reg Clio... with 50,000 miles on the clcok, FSH etc etc

BriC
16-03-2009, 12:19
when i fancy a more spirited drive

I can't imagine a boggo standard Focus in learner car guise having a 'spirited drive' :laugh:

JRP
16-03-2009, 12:20
It looks ok, end of the day its and instructor car, i would have loved to have learnt in that lol.

no idea on price dude, go on www.parkers.co.uk (http://www.parkers.co.uk) that should tell you a decent price:)

Penfold aka The Dealer
16-03-2009, 12:24
I can't imagine a boggo standard Focus in learner car guise having a 'spirited drive' :laugh:

TBH they handle pretty well out of the box, have f*ck all guts but when you have the speedo up there you can trust the handeling etc, brakes are very good to...

Dont get me wrong i wont be taking it to the ring or anything but its nice to have abit of fun every now & then.

Penfold aka The Dealer
19-03-2009, 10:21
Typical, Just had an accident in my car, less than a week old, and some old bint just went in side of me at Tesco, now hours of phone call's to try sort out a new car. :cry:

Big Steve - Raider
19-03-2009, 12:04
:( Sorry to hear that mate!!!

Looked nice before you crashed it!

Penfold aka The Dealer
19-03-2009, 12:07
:( Sorry to hear that mate!!!

Looked nice before you crashed it!

Oi i didnt crash it, i was on my side of the road, waiting to turn right and some 85 year old didnt steet enough and hit me... it was funny watching the car coming towards me at 5mph, and just bump off me, just like bumber car's!

i l k e r
19-03-2009, 12:11
Oi i didnt crash it, i was on my side of the road, waiting to turn right and some 85 year old didnt steet enough and hit me... it was funny watching the car coming towards me at 5mph, and just bump off me, just like bumber car's!

yeah yeah they all say that, it wasn't my fault officer I was only doing 5 miles :p

on a serious note I'm sorry for you mate, I hope you get it sorted sharpish:agree:

Penfold aka The Dealer
10-09-2009, 17:57
Well the Black focus has gone now... a few dents and dings over the last 6 months worth of abuse...

So been rewarded with this...
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/sexychrissmith/Image100.jpg
Not so keen on the colour, but is the Titanium version, 17" alloy wheels, DAB CD player, carboneffect dash, Cruise control, auto head lights & wipers & a few other things :)

car.crash
10-09-2009, 19:28
Nice car for your clients to use. I was taught in a punto and it was gash!