PDA

View Full Version : Massive thanks

Kris M
15-03-2009, 19:19
Mega thanks to Nick Kettle (Tarmac Trasher) for his help this weekend. :agree:

The dashboard wireing loom in the cup car was completly knackered + most of the other wireing looms aswell, some butchers been in the before :crap:

Took the dash out and swapped the loom over with a decent standard one aswell as replacing the looms in the chassis legs with campus items. Beforehand, hardly any of the electrics, lights, indicators, rear lights, wipers, etc etc worked. Seeing as im planning on road registering the car this was important !

Now everything electrically works as it should do :), also put the fuel pump back to the original relay and tapped into the fuel pump relay with the master cut off swich

All have to do it put the engine back together and drop it in and we should be good to go ! :D

Afew pics here .......

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=317

Cheers :agree::)

Spooky
15-03-2009, 19:34
Good stuff!

When do you wanna sort out my **** sidey then ?! Lol

Nick k
15-03-2009, 22:30
Mega thanks to Nick Kettle (Tarmac Trasher) for his help this weekend. :agree:

The dashboard wireing loom in the cup car was completly knackered + most of the other wireing looms aswell, some butchers been in the before :crap:

Took the dash out and swapped the loom over with a decent standard one aswell as replacing the looms in the chassis legs with campus items. Beforehand, hardly any of the electrics, lights, indicators, rear lights, wipers, etc etc worked. Seeing as im planning on road registering the car this was important !

Now everything electrically works as it should do :), also put the fuel pump back to the original relay and tapped into the fuel pump relay with the master cut off swich

All have to do it put the engine back together and drop it in and we should be good to go ! :D

Afew pics here .......

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=317

Cheers :agree::)

Another fixed 5 :coffee:. im proper knackered now though!! ;)

Bigfoot
15-03-2009, 22:33
Another fixed 5 :coffee:. im proper knackered now though!! ;)

No excuse for not driving over this way though :rolleyes: :p

Nick k
15-03-2009, 22:39
No excuse for not driving over this way though :rolleyes: :p

That would of made it a 400 mile round trip. Thinking theres always next week!! :D

dangerous dave
15-03-2009, 22:41
great stuff, i bet thats a really nice dash loom too:)

Kris M
15-03-2009, 22:49
oops, yeah cheers to Dave for supplying the loom :D;)

jesus in the seat of a 5
16-03-2009, 06:08
well done boys, thats what i like to see, nicely modelled by nick too. shame you highlights are fadeing...:laugh:, seriously though, well done guys, hopefully lots more stuff like this happenong before national day....:niceone:

mr bean aka pete
16-03-2009, 15:31
glad the cup car went well kris :) shame i couldnt make it to yours on saturday had to rush off early from spooky's