PDA

View Full Version : B17 Gtt

Brett78
02-03-2009, 06:07
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Wheres my old car, still on here? Pics please :):coffee::scratch:

Bigfoot
02-03-2009, 07:04
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=95 ;)

Bigfoot
02-03-2009, 07:06
With trying to renew as well, does that mean you are wanting a 5 again :D

Brett78
02-03-2009, 07:21

With trying to renew as well, does that mean you are wanting a 5 again :D

Stranger things have happened Dale?

Bigfoot
02-03-2009, 07:34

Stranger things have happened Dale?

Good to hear, can also get yourself down to another nurburgring trip ;)

Penfold aka The Dealer
02-03-2009, 07:46
Chop chop Brett, get it back you know you want it.

Funny B17 GTT numberplate used to be mine, that was before i sold it to you.

Brett78
02-03-2009, 07:52

Good to hear, can also get yourself down to another nurburgring trip ;)

Been speaking to Penfold for quite some time bout the next one. Is someone has a spare seat going?

Bigfoot
02-03-2009, 08:53

Been speaking to Penfold for quite some time bout the next one. Is someone has a spare seat going?

Might have, haven't sorted out whats happening on this trip yet passenger wise.

sphinX
02-03-2009, 16:39
Yo brett, the car is still live and kicking :D had no major problems with it at all since i've had it. Just a split dump valve and a split hose from a stone hitting the underside of the charge cooler hose. Apart from that, she's all good.

Just got her put in to have a 285 cam fitted, why didn't you fit a cam to it when you rebuilt the engine? That puzzle'd me lol. Anyway, I'm fitting Ronal Turbo's to her, putting Leather Red/black bucket seats and Door cards and thats me done :D

I'll get some pics when she's back

Brett78
02-03-2009, 16:57

Yo brett, the car is still live and kicking :D had no major problems with it at all since i've had it. Just a split dump valve and a split hose from a stone hitting the underside of the charge cooler hose. Apart from that, she's all good.

Just got her put in to have a 285 cam fitted, why didn't you fit a cam to it when you rebuilt the engine? That puzzle'd me lol. Anyway, I'm fitting Ronal Turbo's to her, putting Leather Red/black bucket seats and Door cards and thats me done :D

I'll get some pics when she's back

Glad to hear she is still going strong mate. I guess I was after a reliable car more then anyhing else? So 180bhp at 18psi with the option for turning it up a bit if needed sounded good to me. :scared: Also I was getting more into the track day fun and was turning boost down on track anyhow. You look after her fella :);)

sphinX
02-03-2009, 19:00
Will do :D Well when I bought her off Jas he had the boost at 21psi and tbh i've been driven her about on that since i've had her, and thats what? cerca 200bhp. I'll see what it's like after the cam anyway :)