PDA

View Full Version : ipod classic help

Beardo
11-09-2008, 22:06
ok i have an ipod classic 80gb and have got 200 albums on it but when i go to play an album for example metallica's black album it doesn't play the songs in order as per the album ! How do i sort this out if i can ! cheers

tobester
11-09-2008, 22:10
ok i have an ipod classic 80gb and have got 200 albums on it but when i go to play an album for example metallica's black album it doesn't play the songs in order as per the album ! How do i sort this out if i can ! cheers

check out in settings in the first menu to see of you have shuffle songs on, if not then I've no idea!!!

scratcher
11-09-2008, 22:12
if your itunes on the computer is set to shuffle you can try plugging it back into itunes and click the shuffle button at the bottom left a couple of times untill its off, or resetting the ipod. hold menu and the middle button for a few seconds. (it shouldn't take any music off it).

hope thats any help mate.

Beardo
11-09-2008, 22:13
ive checked the shuffle option but it only works as a shuffle for all the albums not an indervidual ! thanks anyway :)

Beardo
11-09-2008, 22:15
scratcher i shall give it ago , cheers

MattChester
11-09-2008, 22:51
Are the songs in the correct order on your itunes?

tobester
11-09-2008, 22:53
ive checked the shuffle option but it only works as a shuffle for all the albums not an indervidual ! thanks anyway :)

not sure i made myself clear, in the first menu there is an option called settings, click on that and it will take you into a menu, scroll down the menu till you see the word shuffle, oposite the word shuffle should either be song album or off, make sure this is turned to off and it should solve the problem.

The above is not to be confused with shuffle songs in the home screen whuch randomly picks songs from your entire library.

:)

Beardo
12-09-2008, 08:49
Tobster i did as you said in your last post and it worked , cheers matey

Tiny Tim
12-09-2008, 08:55
I dunno... some people should really stay away from technology and stick to their rocks and spears :laugh:

tobester
12-09-2008, 09:25
Tobster i did as you said in your last post and it worked , cheers matey

You're more than welcome :D

Beardo
12-09-2008, 10:40
I dunno... some people should really stay away from technology and stick to their rocks and spears :laugh:

im going to smash your head in with some rocks in a min !