PDA

View Full Version : Removal of perc fan

bigdavec1974
01-03-2009, 16:36
Hey guys, having not worked for about 2 years i decided to removal the perc fan, i undid the bolt from the inner wheel arch, took the fuel line out of the black plastic air feed and reconnected. Basically the fan has been removed, just left with the wiring now, im right in thinking all the wires can be bined including the relay/fuse sensor etc. Just a quickie really,theres a yellow wire running from the relay to another loom, also 2 connections to the alternator, any 1 help me with what these are, and can i just remove them without interfering with any other stuffs.

Cheers

gtmatt
01-03-2009, 16:46
all the wiring can be removed , theres also a relay for the fan , that can go , solonoid wires can go which let air into the boost hose:) the alt wires are the suplie for the relay theres the temp switch wires , theres a few to shift:)

bigdavec1974
01-03-2009, 16:50
any clue on what the yellow wire is that goes from perc fan relay to what it seems is another loom?
or just cut it back and tape it up? :)

Os8472
01-03-2009, 20:03
Don't forget the richual after you remove the perc fan

You must place it on a nice wide open concrete space, pour petrol over it and throw on a match and then dance round it to tones of Ozzy Osbourne