PDA

View Full Version : Hello There!!!

MORGAN165
27-02-2009, 11:41
First post!

im Rich from wolverhampton n i have a R5 GTT p2 in White...
shes off the road atm after failing her MOT n needing a new wheel bearing but shes on the mend and should be ready for summer :D
ive had my 5 for about a year now and shes still going strong but has been taken off the road once or twice due to a few electrical problems (no problem there) and someone breaking in to her but failed to get it started...
i absolutely love my 5 to bits and do my best to keep the milage down considering im on about 82k and want to keep it low...
bit of an easy plate to remember H5 TBO so if you see me driving round just give me a wave :)

Sy5GTT
27-02-2009, 11:45
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of RTOC..:)

Your plate rings a bell but not sure why :crap:

MORGAN165
27-02-2009, 11:51
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

there was a TBO regged 5 that got wrote off or something but it isnt mine, had it all checked over properly and data checked etc n its all good :) will put some pictures up but im going down to newquay this afternoon so ill put them up when i come back... i did used 2 be a member on here before so u mite have seen it there

Big Steve - Raider
27-02-2009, 11:53
:yeah:Welcome to the club Richard!!

Make sure you get some pics uploaded to your profile ASAP so we can all have a look!

As long as your car's ready for the National Day or Day at the Pod that's all that matters! ;) :D

Sy5GTT
27-02-2009, 12:16

there was a TBO regged 5 that got wrote off or something but it isnt mine, had it all checked over properly and data checked etc n its all good :) will put some pictures up but im going down to newquay this afternoon so ill put them up when i come back... i did used 2 be a member on here before so u mite have seen it there

I think someone has a pic of a 1994 rolling road day with the said car in it. Can't remember who though...

MORGAN165
27-02-2009, 13:19

I think someone has a pic of a 1994 rolling road day with the said car in it. Can't remember who though...

mine? or the one that got wrote off? i also have all service history to mine and the owners manual etc :)

Sy5GTT
27-02-2009, 13:57

mine? or the one that got wrote off? i also have all service history to mine and the owners manual etc :)

Could of been yours. I'm sure it was a white 5 with TBO on the plate.

MORGAN165
27-02-2009, 14:10

Could of been yours. I'm sure it was a white 5 with TBO on the plate.

cool! as long as it's good press about it im happy :p just waiting for a driveshaft gaiter for mine and ive only got my sidelights to sort out, they work wen ignition is on and engine is running but without the ignition on only the rear ones come on :confused: any idea?

minty83
27-02-2009, 15:35
wasnt ian or ryan (the lads who built the twin engine clio) have a white 5 with tbo on the reg? also from wolves:confused:

sphinX
28-02-2009, 10:45
think minty is right there

anyway, welcome to the club mate :D

Blick
28-02-2009, 11:05
First post!

im Rich from wolverhampton n i have a R5 GTT p2 in White...
shes off the road atm after failing her MOT n needing a new wheel bearing but shes on the mend and should be ready for summer :D
ive had my 5 for about a year now and shes still going strong but has been taken off the road once or twice due to a few electrical problems (no problem there) and someone breaking in to her but failed to get it started...
i absolutely love my 5 to bits and do my best to keep the milage down considering im on about 82k and want to keep it low...
bit of an easy plate to remember H5 TBO so if you see me driving round just give me a wave :)

do you have a carbon fibre bonnet on her mate? seen a white 1 comin off the a449 stourbridge headin 4 bridgenorth about 2 wks back!?

MORGAN165
01-03-2009, 21:53

do you have a carbon fibre bonnet on her mate? seen a white 1 comin off the a449 stourbridge headin 4 bridgenorth about 2 wks back!?

narhh running standard everything except for the full scorp system and a k&N filter from a cossie :D
plus mines been hibernating in the garage since bout october lol

MORGAN165
01-03-2009, 21:54

wasnt ian or ryan (the lads who built the twin engine clio) have a white 5 with tbo on the reg? also from wolves:confused:
their mate rhys had a white 5 but it wasnt mine... im the 4th owner of her and cgb had her b4 me

Blick
01-03-2009, 21:55

narhh running standard everything except for the full scorp system and a k&N filter from a cossie :D
plus mines been hibernating in the garage since bout october lol

just thought it may of been you as thats the 1st 1 ive seen on the rd round this way in yonks.... other than mine ofcourse ;)

MORGAN165
01-03-2009, 22:22

just thought it may of been you as thats the 1st 1 ive seen on the rd round this way in yonks.... other than mine ofcourse ;)

lol kool... jus uploadeed some pictures of her on a nice sunny day need 2 get one with my cossie filter in tho :laugh:

Blick
02-03-2009, 07:37

lol kool... jus uploadeed some pictures of her on a nice sunny day need 2 get one with my cossie filter in tho :laugh:

looks good nic mate & you still have the original elf sticker in the rear window :agree: i want 1 :cry:

MORGAN165
02-03-2009, 08:58

looks good nic mate & you still have the original elf sticker in the rear window :agree: i want 1 :cry:

:bothered:aww poor you lol... narh only joking i jus got lucky with that tbf, ive got a fat willy's surf shop sticker to go in there too lol:)