PDA

View Full Version : Renault World Series Nurburgring, September 18th-20th & Ring Jolly

Pages : 1 [2]

Duncan Grier
17-08-2009, 19:44
'As for you Duncan I know what you're going through at the moment mate so totally understand. If you want to come but don't want to drive i'm sure we could find a seat for you & Sarah if needed somwhere??'

Steve you are a true friend :) will have to see a bit nearer with the car sale etc and will let you know ;)

DG

gtmatt
17-08-2009, 20:15
im still coming with the miss es , cant wait since i missed the national day ,see u in sept:)

Big Steve - Raider
17-08-2009, 20:18
im still coming with the miss es , cant wait since i missed the national day ,see u in sept:)

Excellent! :niceone:

Big Steve - Raider
17-08-2009, 20:21
By the way, Penfold & Logg, you both need to either pass your hotel reservations onto someone on here who may be interested in coming or cancel them!

We don't want to be stung with your room charges when we get there!!

I think Brigsy's mate Chris was tempted?? :confused:

Penfold aka The Dealer
17-08-2009, 20:50
I have already cancelled my room & have had an email confirming my cancellation.:)

Mart
17-08-2009, 21:06
Shopboy, I wish you had mentioned to me about that room earlier today, given that Giles & Suzy are still looking for digs out there for that weekend...

warpspeed
17-08-2009, 21:13
Right then, in-light of the recent posts i just wanted to put a list of people i have confirmed for going. If you're names down & YOU'RE NOT GOING please let me know?

1 Big Steve - Raider
2 Millie
3 StuTHC
4 Lou (Miss StuTHC)
5 Jaffa
6 Miller
7 Robbo
8 Robbo's Brother
9 Bigfoot
10 Bigfoot's Mate
11 Mart
12 Becks
13 Jesus In The Seat Of A 5
14 Nick Tarmac TrasherNick Kettle
15 Tor (Victoria)
16 Nicks Brother
17 gtmatt
18 Carolyn (Miss gtmatt)
19 Bruce BHPerformance
20 Maria (Miss Bruce BHP Performance)
21 J£5GTT
22 Darren (Non RTOC Member)
23 Philippa (Non RTOC Member)

Again if you're name's NOT DOWN and you are going please let me know?

I've got the following people as "Possibles" again please let me know?

Duncs
Krissy M
Minty 83

We're coming along to :D hopefully have my car running but thge rover 620ti of the old mans should last there and back hopefully! :laugh: the three of us are looking for digs as well so if anybody knows of anything then please pm me.

24 Warpspeed (Scott)
25 Trevor
26 Jordan

Big Steve - Raider
17-08-2009, 21:27
We're coming along to :D hopefully have my car running but thge rover 620ti of the old mans should last there and back hopefully! :laugh: the three of us are looking for digs as well so if anybody knows of anything then please pm me.

24 Warpspeed (Scott)
25 Trevor
26 Jordan

Get STRAIGHT in touch with the Hotel Rieder (http://hotelrieder-en.basiccms.de/index.html) by E-mail and tell them that you're part of the RTOC group & some people have cancelled rooms & you want one??

Same goes for Giles Mart!! ;)

Mart
17-08-2009, 21:29
Already texted him mate.

warpspeed
17-08-2009, 23:04
Cheers Steve, just e-mailed them, fingers crossed :D

Lomo
23-08-2009, 22:49
Right then, in-light of the recent posts i just wanted to put a list of people i have confirmed for going. If you're names down & YOU'RE NOT GOING please let me know?

1 Big Steve - Raider
2 Millie
3 StuTHC
4 Lou (Miss StuTHC)
5 Jaffa
6 Miller
7 Robbo
8 Robbo's Brother
9 Bigfoot
10 Bigfoot's Mate
11 Mart
12 Becks
13 Jesus In The Seat Of A 5
14 Nick Tarmac TrasherNick Kettle
15 Tor (Victoria)
16 Nicks Brother
17 gtmatt
18 Carolyn (Miss gtmatt)
19 Bruce BHPerformance
20 Maria (Miss Bruce BHP Performance)
21 J£5GTT
22 Darren (Non RTOC Member)
23 Philippa (Non RTOC Member)

Again if you're name's NOT DOWN and you are going please let me know?

I've got the following people as "Possibles" again please let me know?

Duncs
Krissy M
Minty 83

You forgot me and the wife :(..:D...are we all still ok for the hotel? Ive been out of this for a while...

Big Steve - Raider
24-08-2009, 09:26
You forgot me and the wife :(..:D...are we all still ok for the hotel? Ive been out of this for a while...

Hey Lomo, Welcome Back! :D

As far as I know you've already got yourself booked into the Hotel for the trip as you did that yourself??

This is what I have confirmed?

1 Big Steve - Raider & Millie - Double Room with Balcony - 2 for Pistenklause
2 StuTHC & Lou - Double Room - 2 For Pistenklause
3 Jaffa & Miller & AN Other?? - Triple Room - 2 For Pistenklause
4 Robbo & Robbo's Brother - No Record of Room Booking - 2 For Pistenklause
5 Bigfoot & Bigfoot's Mate - Double Room - 2 For Pistenklause
6 Mart & Becks - Double Room with Balcony - 2 For Pistenklause
7 Jesus In The Seat Of A 5 - No Record of Room Booking - 1 For Pistenklause
8 Nick Tarmac Trasher & Tor (Victoria) - No Record of Room Booking - 2 For Pistenklause
9 Paul Kettle - No Record of Room Booking - 1 For Pistenklause
10 gtmatt & Carolyn - No Record of Room Booking - 2 For Pistenklause
11 Bruce BHPerformance & Maria - No Record of Room Booking - 2 For Pistenklause
12 J£5GTT - Single Room - 1 For Pistenklause
13 Krissy M - Single Room - 1 For Pistenklause
13 Darren & Philippa (Non RTOC Members) - Double Room - 2 For Pistenklause
14 Lomo & Partner - Double Room - 2 For Pistenklause
15 Giles & Suzy - Double Room - 2 For Pistenklause
16 Warpspeed - No Record of Room Booking - ??? For Pistenklause
17 Trevor - No Record of Room Booking - ??? For Pistenklause
18 Scott - No Record of Room Booking - ??? For Pistenklause

The only people that is still a Mystery to me are:

Minty 83 & Partner - Double Room Booked - ??? For Pistenklause

These people booked rooms but can now not make it:

Penfold - Suite Booked but have you Cancelled it?
Logg - Double Room Booked but have you Cancelled it??
Ashy - Single Room Booked but have you Cancelled it??

No Record of Room Booking - means i have no record on this thread that you have booked a room yourself a the Hotel Rieder through Booking.com. Please update this threadif you have your hotel room all booked.

NOT LONG NOW GUYS!! :D:D :niceone:

gtmatt
24-08-2009, 09:29
i have not booked a room as i fought penfiold booked the rooms at hotel redider for every 1 thats what i fought ??? do i need to book a room now ?? or am i stuffed no rooms left ???? oh know i am worried now:)

Big Steve - Raider
24-08-2009, 09:42
i have not booked a room as i fought penfiold booked the rooms at hotel redider for every 1 thats what i fought ??? do i need to book a room now ?? or am i stuffed no rooms left ???? oh know i am worried now:)

Get onto Penfold ASAP & check he's booked it!

Blummin Glad i've checked with everyone now!

Mart
24-08-2009, 09:42
For those people that haven't booked a room, or not sure of their booking, I'd certainly call the Hotel Rieder today, as to my knowledge the only room that was available (as of last week anyway) was Shopboy's cancellation, but that's now been taken.

Logg
24-08-2009, 10:04
Yes Steve I've cancelled my booking on booking.com on the 17th!

Penfold aka The Dealer
24-08-2009, 10:33
ALL ROOMS ARE BOOKED UP & CONFIRMED, IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUE'S PLEASE PM ME ASAP!

AND MART & STEVE YOUR ROOMS ARE STILL WITH BALCONY'S AS REQUESTED.
Booked Via Booking.com - you should haveyour ref numbers.

1) BigSteve & Sarah, Steven Thomson & Sarah Miller (Double Room with Balcony)
2) Ashy, Niall Ash +1 (Booked a Single Room but wants a Double room)
3) Duncain Grier, Duncain Grier ...(Double Room)
4) Duncs, Duncan McMahon (Single Room)
5) Logg, Andrew Robey +1 (Double Room) - Logg has cancelled this booking
6) StuTHC, Stuart Pieri +1(Double Room)
7) Lomo, Iain Lomax+1 (Double Room)
8) Jaffa +1 & Chris Miller, Jason fearn +1, Chris Miller (Triple Room)
9) Dale Jarvis + 1, Dale Jarvis + Aidan (Double Room)
10 Penfold, Chris Smith (Suite Double Room) - Room now for Mart's mate Giles
11) Minty83, Paul Mullineux(Booked a Single but would like a Double Room)
12) Mart & Bex (Double Room + With Balcony)
13) J$£5GTT, Justin Fisher (single Room)
14)) Kris M, Kristopher Marmoy (Single Room)

Havent booked via booking.com but have been booked.- NO REF NUMBER'S YET

15) GtMatt, Matthew barlow (Double Room)
16) Jesus, Matt Clement's (Single Room)
17) Tarmac trasher - Nick, Nick Kettle+ 1 (Double Room)
18) Tarmac trasher - Nick's Bro, Paul Kettle (Single Room)
19) Bruce Hockley - (Double Room)

So Thats
5x Single Rooms
10x Double Rooms
2x Double Rooms with a Balcony
1x Suite
1x Triple Room

-------------
Hopefully these people have booked themselve's as i havent/wasn't asked to..
Warpspeed (Scott)
Trevor
Jordan

-------------
Robbo - Never posted on this thread or pm'd me, but only added his name for tickets to WSR-Germany...

jaffa
24-08-2009, 11:20
hi just to confirm our situation.....final.

jaffa,miller and robbo in my triple room...confirmed by penfold.and 3 FOR THE MEAL PLEASE STEVE AT PISTON...THINGY.

scott and the scottish lads if u struggle robbos double room should be available.
:)

Big Steve - Raider
24-08-2009, 11:39
hi just to confirm our situation.....final.

jaffa,miller and robbo in my triple room...confirmed by penfold.and 3 FOR THE MEAL PLEASE STEVE AT PISTON...THINGY.

scott and the scottish lads if u struggle robbos double room should be available.

Is Robbo still taking his brother??

jaffa
24-08-2009, 12:55
Is Robbo still taking his brother??

that'll be a negative captain...;)

stuTHC
24-08-2009, 21:20
feck me, how confusing can you lot make it!! :wasntme: jeez.

Penfold, why does your last list of people for the hotel say that lomo has cancelled his room? i booked it, lomo hasn't cancelled it, so wtf?

Bruce - BHPerformance
24-08-2009, 22:28
I'm another one who thought Penfold had booked for me. Better get in touch and check.:scared:

Mart
24-08-2009, 22:40
What a cow's cock load of shananigans :dearme:

Shopboy, have you got an email (or any) confirmation from the Hotel Rieder as to how many rooms we've got & who's in which type of room, or is your list just going on info/posts within this thread?

If anyone suffers the fate of not having a room at the Rieder, there is another (and the only other) guest house/hotel in the village of Wiesemscheid, and that's the Gasthaus Weber Hotel.

Lomo
24-08-2009, 22:53
"7) Lomo, Iain Lomax+1 (Double Room) - LOMO has cancelled this booking"

I haven't cancelled anything! :scratch: I have confirmation off Stu so its cool :cool::D

stuTHC
24-08-2009, 23:14
as per page 2,3,4,5.... of this tread!
I have booked 2 double rooms and one triple, through booking.com, in my name, for lomo and mrs. Me and lou. jaffa, robbo and miller. i have confirmation of this. If anyone has changed my booking they are due a slap as they had no reason to mess with the booking.
Ashy booked 1 single room before he realised he couldn't go, i dunno what he's done about that room. I've rung him tonight but his phone was off.

stuTHC
24-08-2009, 23:18
What a cow's cock load of shananigans :dearme:

Shopboy, have you got an email (or any) confirmation from the Hotel Rieder as to how many rooms we've got & who's in which type of room, or is your list just going on info/posts within this thread?

If anyone suffers the fate of not having a room at the Rieder, there is another (and the only other) guest house/hotel in the village of Wiesemscheid, and that's the Gasthaus Weber Hotel.

If anyone hasn't got a printed confirmation of your booking i'd sling a tent in the boot just to be safe :rolleyes: :wasntme:

Mart
24-08-2009, 23:44
The problem (or not as it may turn out to be) is that if Shopboy booked people's rooms, he'll be the one with the confirmation email (a la my previous post), unless, of course, he's forwarded each confirmation onto the relevant people.

From the fact that gtmatt, Bruce, and now possibly Lomo (to name 3 for starters) haven't had their rooms confirmed though, it doesn't exactly bode well in that respect at the moment... :(

Penfold aka The Dealer
25-08-2009, 06:55
Sorry highlighted lomo, should have been logg...

gtmatt
25-08-2009, 10:16
Penfold confirmed over pm he had booked my room any chance of confomation mate email me barlow293@msn.com thanks matt

Big Steve - Raider
25-08-2009, 10:51

I've just e-mailed the Gasthaus Weber (http://www.gasthaus-weber.de/) to see if they have any rooms left if some people are stuck?!

Not sure how this mix up has occured??

Penfold aka The Dealer
25-08-2009, 11:53
Penfold confirmed over pm he had booked my room any chance of confomation mate email me barlow293@msn.com thanks matt

Matt,

As above, your room has been booked...

Everybody who is on my list has there rooms booked, i have asked Bridgette from the hotel to email me over reference numbers for the rooms i have booked for people.

Everybody who booked there own rooms has ref numbers and there rooms were booked and had nothing to do with me.

gtmatt
25-08-2009, 11:56
Think A few peeps are confused and worried nothing to worry about not long now til the trip team

Robbo
25-08-2009, 13:05
its the 1st time i have driven in europe except the odd hire car. I know i need to get 1 of those kits from halfords that contain a warning triangle, 1st aid kit, hi vis vest etc. do you have to carry insurance docs and licence mot? Or anything else? Cos i dont want to get a fine for owt daft

Big Steve - Raider
25-08-2009, 13:12
its the 1st time i have driven in europe except the odd hire car. I know i need to get 1 of those kits from halfords that contain a warning triangle, 1st aid kit, hi vis vest etc. do you have to carry insurance docs and licence mot? Or anything else? Cos i dont want to get a fine for owt daft

A lot of the people who go don't bother themselves taking all that stuff but I always do take everything just so I can stick it up the Gendarme's @rse who's tugging my collar if we do get stopped!!

You need (from memory but this is what I take)

High Vis jacket for everyone in the car
Warning Triangle
Spare Bulb Kit
V5 Document (logbook, To prove ownership if asked)
Proof of Insurance
GB Badge on the back of your car
Medical Kit
You've still got time to get it all cheaply off E-bay. ;)

Penfold aka The Dealer
25-08-2009, 13:17
A lot of the people who go don't bother themselves taking all that stuff but I always do take everything just so I can stick it up the Gendarme's @rse who's tugging my collar if we do get stopped!!

You need (from memory but this is what I take)

Warning Triangle
Spare Bulb Kit
Proof of Insurance
Medical Kit

:agree:

Dont forget your driving licence, fire extingisher's for france - although not required for us to drive through france, dont forget the head light stickers & lots of cash as fine's are on the spot.

Big Steve - Raider
25-08-2009, 13:21
Dont forget your driving licence, fire extingisher's for france - although not required for us to drive through france, dont forget the head light stickers & lots of cash as fine's are on the spot.

Yeah i just remembered those bits also!! :niceone:

So to recap you need:

Warning Triangle
Spare Bulb Kit
Proof of Insurance
Medical Kit
Headlight Deflectors
Driving Licence
Fire Extinguisher

gtmatt
25-08-2009, 14:38
Yeah i just remembered those bits also!! :niceone:

So to recap you need:

Warning Triangle
Spare Bulb Kit
Proof of Insurance
Medical Kit
Headlight Deflectors
Driving Licence
Fire Extinguisher

ok cool where's the vest place to get all off above and cheapest ,and the best place to get defectors thanks matt

Big Steve - Raider
25-08-2009, 14:59

:scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch:

jesus in the seat of a 5
25-08-2009, 19:44
Matt,

As above, your room has been booked...

Everybody who is on my list has there rooms booked, i have asked Bridgette from the hotel to email me over reference numbers for the rooms i have booked for people.

Everybody who booked there own rooms has ref numbers and there rooms were booked and had nothing to do with me.

chris ole buddy , can you confirm that my room has or hasnt been booked ta , i know i was on your list.....:), ta mate...:D

jaffa
25-08-2009, 20:59

were not drivin in france m8 and the other countries couldnt give a toss....or do they just leave u alone cause im drivin one of there cars??? maybe u should swap into the 330 m8? :laugh:

Penfold aka The Dealer
26-08-2009, 07:49
chris ole buddy , can you confirm that my room has or hasnt been booked ta , i know i was on your list.....:), ta mate...:D

Jesus your room has been booked...

I booked rooms for...

15) GtMatt, Matthew barlow (Double Room)
16) Jesus, Matt Clement's (Single Room)
17) Tarmac trasher - Nick, Nick Kettle+ 1 (Double Room)
18) Tarmac trasher - Nick's Bro, Paul Kettle (Single Room)
19) Bruce Hockley - (Double Room)

Duncan Grier
26-08-2009, 16:02
My room is available, need to sort out cancelling it :( got a room booked through Hotel Rieder.

DG

jaffa
27-08-2009, 22:35
http://www.am-tiergarten.de/en/restaurant/

seen its an italian place.....suprising tbh...but good steaks on the menu :agree:

Kris M
27-08-2009, 22:37
Looking forward to this trip now, :agree:

Mart
27-08-2009, 22:46
Best restaurant in Nurburg or Adenau by far. Their steak on the stone dinners are as good as it gets, trust :agree:

Kris M
27-08-2009, 22:48
washed down with afew local beers :):p

Big Steve - Raider
30-08-2009, 10:35
Right then Campers.... Lets sort out meeting up for the ferry on Friday 18th for those sailing from Dover.

I think we should meet at the Ashford Tesco's car park at 4:40am leaving at 4:50 PROMPT then convoy down to Dover & try & get into the same loading lane for the ship.

The Address of the Tesco's is:

ASHFORD CROOKSFOOT EXTRA,
HYTHE ROAD,
ASHFORD,
KENT,
TN24 0YE

If you're not at the Tesco's for 4:50am then we'll see you at Norfolkine Dover!

Lomo
30-08-2009, 11:07
Right then Campers.... Lets sort out meeting up for the ferry on Friday 18th for those sailing from Dover.

I think we should meet at the Ashford Tesco's car park at 4:40am leaving at 4:50 PROMPT then convoy down to Dover & try & get into the same loading lane for the ship.

The Address of the Tesco's is:

ASHFORD CROOKSFOOT EXTRA,
HYTHE ROAD,
ASHFORD,
KENT,
TN24 0YE

If you're not at the Tesco's for 4:50am then we'll see you at Norfolkine Dover!

:agree: Cant wait! :cool:

Duncan Grier
30-08-2009, 14:01
I will keep my room until a week prior to this event in case someone needs it. I will then cancel.

Gutted to not be with you all this trip but there will be others ;)

Thought Norfolkline went to Dunkerque? P&O for Dover?

Steak on stone is gooooooood :P

DG

J$£5GTT
30-08-2009, 14:53
ay up you lot,so who is coming back to uk on the monday and if so what
time ferry are you catching?
cheers
J

Lomo
30-08-2009, 15:13
cheers
J

Howdy, I think a few of us are to be honest, catching the 6 o'clock ferry on the Monday evening :)

Bigfoot
30-08-2009, 17:46
yep 6pm on the monday :)

car is being put back together now :) engine will be in tomorrow then its just wait for the turbo to come back

Big Steve - Raider
30-08-2009, 17:50
cheers
J

Is their no-way you can get someone who's not going now, ferry booking transferred into your name??? Might be a cheaper way of doing it if you've not booked as yet?

Big Steve - Raider
30-08-2009, 17:52
I thought Norfolkline went to Dunkerque? P&O for Dover?

I meant at the ferry terminal in the UK you plum! :laugh:

jesus in the seat of a 5
31-08-2009, 20:12
Hi chaps, ive not been on for a few days, i have some bad news, due to some very personal family problems , i shant be making this trip, i cant go into detail as its my private life and i hope most respect that, id love to come and ive allready paid some monies towards it and i was really exited about doing the trip with so many lovely people, if i owe anyone money regards it i will pay , if the organisers pm me ill see them right , like i say its family.sorry people,im so sorry.....:cry:.matty.

Bigfoot
31-08-2009, 20:26
Hi chaps, ive not been on for a few days, i have some bad news, dut to some very personal family problems , i shant be making this trip, i cant go into detail as its my private life and i hope most respect that, id love to come and ive allready paid some monies towards it and i was really exited about doing the trip with so many lovely people, if i owe anyone money regards it i will pay , if the organisers pm me ill see them right , like i say its family.sorry people,im so sorry.....:cry:.matty.

:cry: sorry to hear that mate, RTOC rule of 3 is really happening on this event :(

Big Steve - Raider
31-08-2009, 20:46
Gutan Tag Herr Jesus!! :D

I've just landed in Germany & am over here on business for a few days & the opportunity to get the taste for the beer again! ;)

Very sorry to hear your bad news my luvver but no worries, I know you wouldn't drop out unless you really had to!

Get in touch with Penfold & ask him to cancel your room (assuming he booked it)

Where does this leave your main deciple KrissyM?? He going with J or does this mean he's out too??

Kris M
31-08-2009, 20:56
Sorry to hear that Matty :crap:

im still in Steve, im going with Nick Kettle in the cab

Big Steve - Raider
31-08-2009, 21:06

:niceone:

J$£5GTT
31-08-2009, 21:08
i have just booked my ferry....holla!!!!
:cool2::p

gtmatt
31-08-2009, 21:09
i am goin to phone my insurance tomorrow about going into europe with the car , is there any tips ,how much should it cost extra on policy etc etc ?? thanks matt

Big Steve - Raider
31-08-2009, 21:18
i am goin to phone my insurance tomorrow about going into europe with the car , is there any tips ,how much should it cost extra on policy etc etc ?? thanks matt

They shouldn't charge you anything if they're worth their salt! ;) They'll sort you out when you phone them tomorrow.

Lomo
31-08-2009, 21:30
They shouldn't charge you anything if they're worth their salt! ;) They'll sort you out when you phone them tomorrow.

Yep, just tell em the countries your travelling through and they'll be fine..hopefully ;)...Matt, really sorry to hear your news :(.. We'll all do a lap for you...:agree:

Big Steve - Raider
31-08-2009, 21:55

So is that Nick, Tor & KrissyM in the Cab?? Luggage may be a little tight in that car then? :D

Kris M
31-08-2009, 21:59
Ha, il be flitting between Nicks brothers car and J`s aswell :D

Lomo
31-08-2009, 22:17
Ha, il be flitting between Nicks brothers car and J`s aswell :D

You could always squeeze between me and Nicky! :cooter:

Kris M
31-08-2009, 22:34

cosy :D

jesus in the seat of a 5
01-09-2009, 17:09
Yep, just tell em the countries your travelling through and they'll be fine..hopefully ;)...Matt, really sorry to hear your news :(.. We'll all do a lap for you...:agree:

Thanks for all you kind words peeps, im truelly gutted and just last week was toasting a beer to it with jay, im sure theyll be other times but i am gutted...:cry:, do a lap for ole jeez or two , that would be nice....:), everything is on hold here @ the mo,even the reno spendin.....:eek:..:laugh:, AHH WELL, when things are normal , the cup car will be first to be sorted...:D, thanks again peeps.

J$£5GTT
01-09-2009, 17:22

the 'M' likes a warm beer.....:cooter:

Lomo
01-09-2009, 21:25
cosy :D

Not sure what will be warmer mate, me and Nic or sitting on top of the Engine!

Tom@SimplyAutomotive
04-09-2009, 10:42
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi, who can i speak to about possibly joining you guys at the Nurburgring ring. Cheers

Bigfoot
04-09-2009, 10:45
Anyone can join in, doubt there is any space on the place we are staying, ferry is booked up by anybody, and then just drive and come along. If you can find a place to stay your more than welcome to come along.

Tom@SimplyAutomotive
04-09-2009, 10:54

Ok, nice.

Could you tell me the times that you are all going and what ferry company youre going with. Also where abouts are you staying?

Cheers Guys

Bigfoot
04-09-2009, 11:04
Norfolkline

18th Sept 06:00 and return 21st Sept 18:01

Info on hotel is here

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=4850&page=2

Big Steve - Raider
04-09-2009, 13:07
PM Duncan Greir about taking on his hotel room he made through Booking.com which he can't use now as he can't make the trip.

Once you have that confirmed make your ferry booking with Norfolkline.

EVERYTHING you need to know is on this thread, read it from Post #1

Tom@SimplyAutomotive
04-09-2009, 13:08

Ok cheers steve.

Penfold aka The Dealer
04-09-2009, 13:09
Just to let you know i have until monday to find somebody else to take upJesus's room....

Anybody after the room please pm me.

millie
04-09-2009, 23:53
Thanks for all you kind words peeps, im truelly gutted and just last week was toasting a beer to it with jay, im sure theyll be other times but i am gutted...:cry:, do a lap for ole jeez or two , that would be nice....:), everything is on hold here @ the mo,even the reno spendin.....:eek:..:laugh:, AHH WELL, when things are normal , the cup car will be first to be sorted...:D, thanks again peeps.
Sorry to hear you can't make it, I guess you'll not be needing bread & wine at Thomson's B&B now then either?Won't be the same without you... I will make sure you're deciples are looked after ;) x

jesus in the seat of a 5
05-09-2009, 08:49
Sorry to hear you can't make it, I guess you'll not be needing bread & wine at Thomson's B&B now then either?Won't be the same without you... I will make sure you're deciples are looked after ;) x

Ahh ta my lovely.....:), iwas looking forward to the stay as well, bread , wine an more banter than you can shake a stick at...:agree:, im missing it all allready..:(, ahh well , on a plus sign, things are lookin a bit better on the horizon, thanks for all the pm`s nice people {you know who you are..;)}, have a gert lush time peeps..:cool:

Big Steve - Raider
05-09-2009, 23:08
Right I've had an e-mail from the hotel today confirming the number of rooms & the names alotted to them.

I think their must be some non RTOC'ers staying here aswell as us as I don't recognise some of names??

IF ANYTHING IS WRONG IT'S UP TO YOU TO CONTACT THE HOTEL YOURSELF TO SORT IT OUT!!! DON'T COME CRYING TO ME WHEN WE GET THEIR IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT YOUR ROOM SORTED, I'VE GIVEN EVERYONE THE INFORMATION & LOADS OF TIME!!!

Here we go:

2 DZ Justin Duff 18.-21.09. Unknown?

1 DZ balcony Steve Thomson 18.-21.09. Big Steve & Millie Double Room OK :agree:

1 DZ Steve Thomson 18.-21.09. Darren Williams & Phillipa Double Room OK(Big Steve's Guests) :agree:

1 double balcony Martin Dilley 17.-20.09. Mart & Becks Double Room OK :agree:

1 DZ Duncan Grier 18.-20.09. NOT BEEN CANCELLED AS YET!! CANCEL IT DUNCAN OR PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE!!

1 DZ Dale Jarvis 18.-20.09. Bigfoot Double Room OK :agree:

1 DZ Stuart Pieri 18.-21.09. StuTHC & Lou Double Room OK :agree:

1 DZ Lain Lomax 18.-21.09. Lomo & Mrs Lomo ;) Double Room OK :agree:

1 Chris Miller triple-fear 18.-21.09. Jaffa, Miller & Robbo Triple Room OK (Sounds cosy :scared:) :agree:

1 SR Duncan McMahon 18.-20.09. Duncs Single Room, You still coming Duncs?

1 SR Paul Mullineux 18.-20.09. Minty 83 Double Room NO IDEA if Paul is Coming??? Cancel this Room if not Paul!!!

1 Suite Vanepol (Chris Smith) 18.-20.09. Giles & Suzy Suite OK :agree:

1 SR Kristopher Marmoy 18.-21.09. Krissy M Single Room OK :agree:

1 SR Justin Fischer 18.-20.09. J$£5GTT Single Room OK :agree:

1 SR Roon Hylkema 18.-20.09. Unknown?

1 DZ sarah Ross 18.-21.09. Unknown?

1 SR Roger Hall 19.-21.09. Unknown?

3 DR Roger Hall 19.-21.09. Unknown?

1 DZ Matthw Barlow 18.-20.09. gtmatt Double Room OK :agree:

1 DZ Niall Ash 18-20.09. Ashy Double Room. Thought you Cancelled Ashy??

1 DZ Andrew Robey 18.-20.09. Logg YOU NEED TO CANCEL THIS ROOM!!!

1 DZ Nick Kwttle 18.-20.09. Tarmac Trasher Nick Double Room OK :agree:

1 SR Matt Clement's 18.-20.09. Penfold cancelling this room.

1 SR Paul kettle 18.-20.09. Nick's Brother Single Room OK :agree:

1 DZ Bruce Hockley 18.-20.09. BruceBHP Double Room OK :agree:

Not long now!! :yeah:

Penfold aka The Dealer
06-09-2009, 09:40
Steve you got the same email as me then,

I have cancelled Jesus's room now as nobody has come forward to replace him.

I will confirm once i have had an email from the hotel.

Big Steve - Raider
06-09-2009, 09:45
Steve you got the same email as me then,

I have cancelled Jesus's room now as nobody has come forward to replace him.

I will confirm once i have had an email from the hotel.

Everyone needs to check their Check-in/out dates which are next to their name.

Ashy
06-09-2009, 10:05
1 DZ Niall Ash 18-20.09. Ashy Double Room. Thought you Cancelled Ashy??

I Have, cancelled the room ages ago, can't make it due to work commitments.

Big Steve - Raider
06-09-2009, 10:10
I Have, cancelled the room ages ago, can't make it due to work commitments.

Can you just e-mail the hotel & confirm you have cancelled the room please mate?

Their e-mail address is info@hotel-rieder.de (info@hotel-rieder.de)

Lomo
06-09-2009, 10:22

Everyone needs to check their Check-in/out dates which are next to their name.

That's a big 10-4 Steve..All bob on! We are laughing out loud @ Mrs. Lomo..Maybe one day ;)...

Not long now peeps...Cant Bloody wait!!!:D:burnrubber::drunk:

Bigfoot
06-09-2009, 10:35
Have emailed them for the additional day stay :)

Logg
06-09-2009, 11:49
Thanks for the PM Steve

I cancelled my booking with boooking.com on the 17th of August!

I have now just sent an E-mail to the address you gave above about cancelling my booking1

Thanks Steve for the heads up! :agree:

Duncs
06-09-2009, 13:55
Steve - unfortunately, I'm unable to attend.

Will cancel the room Monday.

gtmatt
06-09-2009, 15:58
not long now :)

Lomo
06-09-2009, 16:50
Steve - unfortunately, I'm unable to attend.

Will cancel the room Monday.

:( Gutted fella!

Bigfoot
06-09-2009, 17:26
Nearly all there with car, need to sort out the bracket for the oil cooler, plus order a bit of samco hosing, then rad and charge cooler rad is in place. then its just the turbo to complete then all is well hopefully.

Big Steve - Raider
07-09-2009, 07:05
ATTENTION ALL 'RINGERS!!

Buy a copy of this months Redline Magazine for a free Nordschliefe Lap at a cost of £4.35 for the Magazine!!! ;)

Looking at the features in the Mag though make it look as the Nurburgring has sold out now with the rollercoaster, Casino & cinema! :crap:

The new Bill J
07-09-2009, 08:59
I stumbled across this yesterday:

http://www.nurburgmotorsport.com/Latest/Police-to-be-stricter.html

Tom@SimplyAutomotive
07-09-2009, 09:23

Anyone got a twin room / double room booked who is not going now?

Penfold aka The Dealer
07-09-2009, 09:33

Anyone got a twin room / double room booked who is not going now?

I have cancelled Jesus's room, if you 100% sure you can go, email the hotel directly saying you wish to use Matt Clements cancelled room.

Tom@SimplyAutomotive
07-09-2009, 09:49

I am booking the ferry or train this week, so once that is done i will email the hotel.

Im prob going out there friday evening unless i can convince my boss to let me have the day off.

Is there a club stand for your renault 5's?

Duncan Grier
07-09-2009, 11:16
ATTENTION ALL 'RINGERS!!

Buy a copy of this months Redline Magazine for a free Nordschliefe Lap at a cost of £4.35 for the Magazine!!! ;)

Looking at the features in the Mag though make it look as the Nurburgring has sold out now with the rollercoaster, Casino & cinema! :crap:

Steve is this the Focus ST test at the ring? I was there the day they were testing and caught up with them :D they had booked the ring for an hr all to themselves the greedy little boys lol

DG

minty83
07-09-2009, 17:56
sorry i havent had much input on, car's been getting some work done;)
anyway all being well i'l have the car bk on wed the 16th. but untill then im unsure. sorry thats a bit neither here or there:scared:

Lomo
07-09-2009, 20:20
Steve is this the Focus ST test at the ring? I was there the day they were testing and caught up with them :D they had booked the ring for an hr all to themselves the greedy little boys lol

DG

yes it is Duncs, about to have a read now! And thanks alot Steve, I now hold you personally responsible for me buying my first 'mod car mag' in over 4 years!:cooter::wasntme:

gtmatt
07-09-2009, 21:03
nice 1 steve will get that tomoz hopefully:)

mr bean aka pete
07-09-2009, 21:46
well guys have just come back from nurburgring 2day went to watch bike racing over the weekend, very impressive all being regenerated up at the grand prix circuit still alot to build and still under going work at the track and surroundings just something to remember at the nordschleife and the nurburgring you need a 'nurburgring card' bit like a credit card you add money to it and pay for everything with it including the ring laps its the only way to pay for stuff up at the ring and the track :) wish i could come with you lot but cant afford to go twice in a month :D

jaffa
08-09-2009, 07:12
well guys have just come back from nurburgring 2day went to watch bike racing over the weekend, very impressive all being regenerated up at the grand prix circuit still alot to build and still under going work at the track and surroundings just something to remember at the nordschleife and the nurburgring you need a 'nurburgring card' bit like a credit card you add money to it and pay for everything with it including the ring laps its the only way to pay for stuff up at the ring and the track :) wish i could come with you lot but cant afford to go twice in a month :D

what is that something new then?

Bigfoot
08-09-2009, 08:04
ATTENTION ALL 'RINGERS!!

Is that Sept or August edition. Went to the petrol station and found sept but couldn't see a ticket inside it.

Lomo
08-09-2009, 08:21
Is that Sept or August edition. Went to the petrol station and found sept but couldn't see a ticket inside it.

Dale, it just says 'Autumn'#146. It has 2 Focus ST's on the front :) It's a special Nurburg edition apparently!

alister
08-09-2009, 08:23
mr bean, did you go on the ring?
We got back last night, went sat morning and did afew laps yesterday. I was in a black 4 door 325 e30, doest really help as there were loads on track! amongst us we had 2 scoobys, a e36 325 with snoot green alloys and wing mirrors, a 406v6 coupe and a vw t25 van with posche wheels! had a great weekend, i did 6 laps and 2 halfs starting at halfway, only managed 10:48, wish I had studied the lap on gt4 like some of the others as I didnt know the track at all, oh and i used my redline voucher, wish i had bought loads more tho, would of saved myself a bomb!

Lomo
08-09-2009, 18:34
Well, what a great edition!! It has everything and some very useful tips! Ok, a lot of it is common sense but the history and facts are excellent! Not to mention the subtle hints about when on track! I was quiet in work today so read it from cover to cover...Even my business partner who has no interest in cars whatsoever thought it was excellent!! And a free (ish);) lap as well! Happy days :)

Bigfoot
08-09-2009, 19:55
Managed to find 1 mag out of the 4 places I looked at tonight. Visit the town centre tomorrow and hope tescos have got it.

Big Steve - Raider
08-09-2009, 20:01
Well, what a great edition!! It has everything and some very useful tips! Ok, a lot of it is common sense but the history and facts are excellent! Not to mention the subtle hints about when on track! I was quiet in work today so read it from cover to cover...Even my business partner who has no interest in cars whatsoever thought it was excellent!! And a free (ish);) lap as well! Happy days :)

Made me a little sad when I read it though as you can see that the Nurburgring is selling out BIG STYLEE!! :crap:

Lomo
08-09-2009, 20:08
Made me a little sad when I read it though as you can see that the Nurburgring is selling out BIG STYLEE!! :crap:

Hmm yeh. Its almost becoming a victim of its own success! Roller-coasters, hotels etc. I think the secret is not to go to far with things like this and just stay genuine. Keep it almost old fashioned! I think the next couple of years will be important for the Ring.
What i did find fascinating is the southern track!! Some of it is still there! I'd love to go search it out when we go!

Penfold aka The Dealer
08-09-2009, 20:27
Hmm yeh. Its almost becoming a victim of its own success! Roller-coasters, hotels etc. I think the secret is not to go to far with things like this and just stay genuine. Keep it almost old fashioned! I think the next couple of years will be important for the Ring.
What i did find fascinating is the southern track!! Some of it is still there! I'd love to go search it out when we go!

Myself, AlexS & Mart went of roading in the forest in december 07, found some fo the old track was good to see in the flesh.

I would like to do a day out again and have a good walk through the forest... but beleive me would have to be a day out.... we had about 4 hours or so driving through it! :)

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/sexychrissmith/ClioDieselRing.jpg

gtmatt
08-09-2009, 21:10
just picked it up great read for that type of mag wheres all the ladies gone lol ?? , i quite like that read about the st as well cnt wait to go now :)

Lomo
08-09-2009, 22:12
[QUOTE=Penfold;98453]Myself, AlexS & Mart went of roading in the forest in december 07, found some fo the old track was good to see in the flesh.

I would like to do a day out again and have a good walk through the forest... but beleive me would have to be a day out.... we had about 4 hours or so driving through it! :)

Its gotta be something to do next time then if not this time...

J$£5GTT
08-09-2009, 22:15
isnt there some cracking viewing points with a little effort an walk through forest,
cant remember but there is one corner where there are usually lots of photographers?
:cool:

Penfold aka The Dealer
09-09-2009, 09:13
isnt there some cracking viewing points with a little effort an walk through forest,
cant remember but there is one corner where there are usually lots of photographers?
:cool:

There loads of good viewing point's, just requires abit of time and effort to walk there. :)

Big Steve - Raider
09-09-2009, 09:33
There loads of good viewing point's, just requires abit of time and effort to walk there. :)

Yeah I want to try & get to Adenau Forscht sometime over the weekend & spot the ring regulars from the wannabe's. :laugh:

Duncan Grier
09-09-2009, 10:30
I have just cancelled my booking at the main hotel so there is a double room available for the 2 nights. I guess it may be worth contacting the hotel directly if needed - the booking was under Duncan Grier ;)

DG

AlexS
09-09-2009, 10:39
well guys have just come back from nurburgring 2day went to watch bike racing over the weekend, very impressive all being regenerated up at the grand prix circuit still alot to build and still under going work at the track and surroundings just something to remember at the nordschleife and the nurburgring you need a 'nurburgring card' bit like a credit card you add money to it and pay for everything with it including the ring laps its the only way to pay for stuff up at the ring and the track :) wish i could come with you lot but cant afford to go twice in a month

what is that something new then?

Jaffa, it's no big deal. When you buy laps you now get a card that you keep and just add more cash onto it when it runs down. The cafe now doesn't take cash, so just use the ring card in there as well, as long as there's credit on it.

Bit of a cash gathering technique for them because I'm sure plenty of people go home with credit still on their cards and many won't go back to use it. Personally I don't like it but I'm sure they think win win. :upyours:

Big Steve - Raider
09-09-2009, 10:42
Where do you get the ring(-piece) cards from? :D

AlexS
09-09-2009, 12:49
Steve, at the same ticket desk. You get a credit card instead of the paper ticket, then keep topping it up with laps/credits.

Are you on your hols yet mate?

Tom@SimplyAutomotive
09-09-2009, 12:57

Ive booked the hotel and ferry pass, just need to know... how do i get tickets and can i pay for the lap round the track on the day?

Also, anyone know of any good track insurance for me (20 years old)???

:):):):)

James5
09-09-2009, 13:06
http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/insurance.html

http://www.nurburgmotorsport.com/Insurance.html

http://www.raceinsurance.co.uk/contact.html (http://www.raceinsurance.co.uk/contact.html)

Bigfoot
09-09-2009, 13:07

Ive booked the hotel and ferry pass, just need to know... how do i get tickets and can i pay for the lap round the track on the day?

Tickets are purchased on day, could find a redline magazine with nurburgring special edition with a free lap of track :)

Track day insurance is slim to none as it would be very expensive if you do find it and also the excess will be very high.

Can get recovery off the track but I think it was only just a bit cheaper than just being recovered once off the track but is covered for the year. Thats with ADAC.

mr bean aka pete
09-09-2009, 20:19
mr bean, did you go on the ring?
We got back last night, went sat morning and did afew laps yesterday. I was in a black 4 door 325 e30, doest really help as there were loads on track! amongst us we had 2 scoobys, a e36 325 with snoot green alloys and wing mirrors, a 406v6 coupe and a vw t25 van with posche wheels! had a great weekend, i did 6 laps and 2 halfs starting at halfway, only managed 10:48, wish I had studied the lap on gt4 like some of the others as I didnt know the track at all, oh and i used my redline voucher, wish i had bought loads more tho, would of saved myself a bomb!

yes i went on the ring was 2 up on a gsxr 1000 he was a ring regular even scared me going 2 up on a bike with knee down :eek: and had a passenger lap in a porche gt3 the 1 wiv blue wheels and roll cage, i did notice a bmw wiv green wheels bit bright for my liking :wasntme:

and regarding the card as already stated you add money to it to get the laps simaliar to a credit card can get them allmost anywhere around the circuit and attractions

Big Steve - Raider
09-09-2009, 21:11

Nice one on getting booked up Tom! :niceone:

When are you getting their?? Friday afternoon/evening??

If you're their before 7:30ish you can still join us for our Pistenklause meal if you like?

JRP
09-09-2009, 21:16

what company are you with for your insurance? admiral told me i had to be 25 to drive abroad... insured with them as did tesco... and sombody else...

please tell me... or have you not checked? some companys are right strange!

Big Steve - Raider
09-09-2009, 21:18
Millie & I are on holiday for a week as of tomorrow; so I won't be able to answer any PM's regarding this trip until next Thu. :yeah:

All the info anyone should need is on this posting anyway.

J$£5GTT
09-09-2009, 21:36
Millie & I are on holiday for a week as of tomorrow; so I won't be able to answer any PM's regarding this trip until next Thu. :yeah:

loads of time then steve to clean an polish the raider so its as clean
as mine....:cooter:..happy hols me babbers!!!!!!!

:agree::p

Lomo
09-09-2009, 21:39

Steve, could you pm me your number please :D

Big Steve - Raider
09-09-2009, 21:40
loads of time then steve to clean an polish the raider so its as clean
as mine....:cooter:..happy hols me babbers!!!!!!!

:agree::p

Yeah one day J, One day i'll get my car to match yours! :D

See you & wingman M in Ashford next Friday!! ;)

BTW we're going to the Monza GP this weekend & i'm taking an RTOC T-Shirt!! Keep your eye's peeled for Millie & I!! :laugh:

Tom@SimplyAutomotive
10-09-2009, 09:15

Nice one on getting booked up Tom! :niceone:

When are you getting their?? Friday afternoon/evening??

If you're their before 7:30ish you can still join us for our Pistenklause meal if you like?

Cheers Steve, well i cant get the day off on Friday so im going to sneak off a little early and get the 6.00 ferry from dover. Should be at the hotel in time to see everyone :drunk:...LOL.
Cant wait...:cool2:

JRP, im with yes insurance and all i had to do was notify them of the dates that im abroad at no extra charge...

Bigfoot
10-09-2009, 09:16
You staying at same hotel then Tom?

Tom@SimplyAutomotive
10-09-2009, 09:19

Yea hotel riede...managed to get one of the cancelled rooms. Me and my mate are staying there.

Bigfoot
10-09-2009, 09:20

Yea hotel riede...managed to get one of the cancelled rooms. Me and my mate are staying there.

Good work, especially this close to going :)

gtmatt
10-09-2009, 12:20
:)see u all on friday got i leave thursday nite from hull see you at the hotel i will be in the little clio tce 1.2 turbo 09 plate cant wait

JRP
10-09-2009, 13:07
JRP, im with yes insurance and all i had to do was notify them of the dates that im abroad at no extra charge...[/quote]

awsum im ringing them up next :) ta mate

Tom@SimplyAutomotive
10-09-2009, 13:12
Most insurance companys just require you to ring up and just notify them. Speak to your insurance company when you switch and see if they offer this.

Bruce - BHPerformance
10-09-2009, 20:01
Maria and I are booked in to the Eureka Park Premier Inn for thursday night.
Is that where everyone else is staying?
If not where are you all so we can meet up for pre trip beers and banter?

Kris M
10-09-2009, 20:04
Most of us are traveling down early friday mornind Bruce. Not sure who is staying in Ashford ??

Penfold aka The Dealer
10-09-2009, 20:06
Maria and I are booked in to the Eureka Park Premier Inn for thursday night.
Is that where everyone else is staying?
If not where are you all so we can meet up for pre trip beers and banter?

Dale & Adian, J & Krisy M are staying at mine, less then 5 min drive from my house... but a new beefeater is next door (where charlotte works)

There is a more local premier inn to my house but Eureka park is better for food/beers...

Bruce - BHPerformance
10-09-2009, 20:17
Kris just said driving down friday morning and Penfold says staying at his. :scratch:

J$£5GTT
10-09-2009, 20:21
were drivin down friday morning..:agree::)

Bruce - BHPerformance
10-09-2009, 20:23
You must be leaving early if you are on the same ferry as us! :eek:

J$£5GTT
10-09-2009, 20:27
You must be leaving early if you are on the same ferry as us! :eek:

yep !!! :agree:...getting up early and blasting down,be nice that time i reckon !!!

Lomo
10-09-2009, 21:56
Likewise, We are leaving Thursday night/Friday morning. We were originally going to stay over but both of us have to work so its a 1am start :D....Open roads and a full tank of juice...Cruise control set @ 70! :laugh:

Nick k
10-09-2009, 23:58
Im leaving about 2am :( with afew coffee breaks should be about right for 4.30am tesco arrival :agree:

Penfold aka The Dealer
11-09-2009, 08:39
Kris just said driving down friday morning and Penfold says staying at his. :scratch:

I thought Kris was staying at mine & he post whilst i was typing, in that case i have a spare room...

Anybody interested?

Bigfoot
11-09-2009, 09:10
I thought Kris was staying at mine & he post whilst i was typing, in that case i have a spare room...

Anybody interested?

How many rooms you got?? I got a room still?

Penfold aka The Dealer
11-09-2009, 09:11
How many rooms you got?? I got a room still?

I have 2 spare rooms, urs is 1 of them :-)

Bigfoot
11-09-2009, 09:13
Sounds good :) get Aidan in the other room so thats taken :)

Tom@SimplyAutomotive
11-09-2009, 09:18
Sorry to interupt but :yeah:1 WEEK TODAY:yeah:

Lomo
11-09-2009, 10:04
Sorry to interupt but :yeah:1 WEEK TODAY:yeah:

Indeed :D :burnrubber::guitarhero::sos::niceone:

Junglist
11-09-2009, 18:16
if anyone cant get hold of the redline mag with the free lap in , they have a few mags in my local plus i have one and im not going

J$£5GTT
13-09-2009, 08:08
this nurdburg card then...can you put credit on it with euro's or do you have to transfer money from a debit or credit card?
:coffee:

Duncan Grier
13-09-2009, 17:46
this nurdburg card then...can you put credit on it with euro's or do you have to transfer money from a debit or credit card?
:coffee:

J cash or card sir ;)

DG

clee
14-09-2009, 16:21
Now remember ..Brake ,lift off ,brake again .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHODQwvU6Og

Miller
16-09-2009, 01:15
My ring trip start today at 4pm when i finish work:D:D:D:D

Roll on the good times:wasntme::D

Lomo
16-09-2009, 07:31
My ring trip start today at 4pm when i finish work:D:D:D:D

Roll on the good times:wasntme::D

Lucky sod! :D....:agree:

See you Friday!

Bigfoot
16-09-2009, 08:07
Last day of work, was wanting to get a bit of rest next Tuesday but my company has better iteas :mad: now need to attend a managers meeting :(

stuTHC
16-09-2009, 08:27
New tyres going on THC at lunch time today. Oil and coolant change tonight. Wash and vac it. Then 1/2 a day of work tomorrow to tolerate, hair cut and im ready for the ferry on thursday aft' :beer: :smokin:

Robbo
16-09-2009, 14:19
New tyres going on THC at lunch time today. Oil and coolant change tonight. Wash and vac it. Then 1/2 a day of work tomorrow to tolerate, hair cut and im ready for the ferry on thursday aft' :beer: :smokin:

dont you mean. Your gonna top it up with oil and water and pray:)

Penfold aka The Dealer
16-09-2009, 18:32
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?p=100267#post100267

Thursday night meal in ashford anybody??

minty83
16-09-2009, 18:58
gutted! doesnt look il be making this 1, need to replace my chain tensioner on the 5 £300 quid!! and that doesnt even include the chain.
Doesnt any1 want my double room. il leave this open for a hour before i cancel it:(

Bigfoot
16-09-2009, 19:27
gutted! doesnt look il be making this 1, need to replace my chain tensioner on the 5 £300 quid!! and that doesnt even include the chain.
Doesnt any1 want my double room. il leave this open for a hour before i cancel it:(

You not got another car to go in?

minty83
16-09-2009, 19:29
got my golf but kinda defeats the object of a Renault world series, the other 2 clios are tucked up for now and to late to get ready for friday:scared:

Bigfoot
16-09-2009, 19:31
Go for the laugh, go for the holiday, its all booked im guessing, granted im taking a renault but wont be on show, my 19 aint that special :laugh:

minty83
16-09-2009, 19:34
Go for the laugh, go for the holiday, its all booked im guessing, granted im taking a renault but wont be on show, my 19 aint that special :laugh:
for what it will cost me just to come watch i can have a week in the sun somewhere:cool:

Kris M
16-09-2009, 21:01
come on Paul...bring the golf !!

D4WNO
16-09-2009, 21:09
I've just heard a friend of a friend has died on the Ring a couple of days back on his motorbike. Please be careful boys and girls whilst you're having fun :(

gtmatt
16-09-2009, 21:37
I've just heard a friend of a friend has died on the Ring a couple of days back on his motorbike. Please be careful boys and girls whilst you're having fun :(

every 1 knows the risks , bikes are not the safest of things i knew a lad at weekend died at 23 on a bike head on crash but you take a risk on them things i sold mine last year , its mine they do about 170 mphplus but they make cars to 155mph dnt understand .

im sure we will be all ok:)

gtmatt
16-09-2009, 21:38
Car ,packed case ,car all packed up,full tank of petrol cnt wait hope the weather is goin to be good see you all at weekend team:)

Bruce - BHPerformance
16-09-2009, 21:46
Nothing like cutting it fine again.
Getting Volvo back on road tomorrow lunchtime and leaving mid to late afternoon. (Sounds like I should be in a Renault!):rolleyes:

J$£5GTT
16-09-2009, 22:09
for what it will cost me just to come watch i can have a week in the sun somewhere:cool:

its gna be sunny an super hot in germany country boy!!!

:p

Nick k
17-09-2009, 00:04
My turbo finally blew last night :cry: Bolted my spare T2 on tonight ;). Back up and running :D. Waiting for something else to break in the next 24 hours :scared:

Nick k
17-09-2009, 01:26
My turbo finally blew last night :cry: Bolted my spare T2 on tonight ;). Back up and running :D. Waiting for something else to break in the next 24 hours :scared:

And it might have just happened, appartently im only at the hotel until sunday?? Should be monday!? Wonderful :cry:

jaffa
17-09-2009, 07:02
And it might have just happened, appartently im only at the hotel until sunday?? Should be monday!? Wonderful :cry:

i am sure that can be easily rectified m8...plenty room in ours :cool:

Penfold aka The Dealer
17-09-2009, 07:43

Trust you to notice now....

Nope hotel used the wrong list when they emailed myself and steve...

Duncan Grier
17-09-2009, 08:32
Gutted to not be going boys and girls - ALL have a great time and hope the weather is nice (sure it will be)

Drive nice :D:D:D

DG

Tom@SimplyAutomotive
17-09-2009, 09:13
Anyone catching the 6pm ferry from Dover tomorrow night?

And also how much are the tickets to get in to the Renault World series?

Nick k
17-09-2009, 11:00
Trust you to notice now....

Nope hotel used the wrong list when they emailed myself and steve...

:) Reasonable. Panic over. :agree:

Junglist
17-09-2009, 11:11
Gutted to not be going boys and girls - ALL have a great time and hope the weather is nice (sure it will be)

Drive nice :D:D:D

DG
+1

Big Steve - Raider
17-09-2009, 15:39
Anyone catching the 6pm ferry from Dover tomorrow night?

And also how much are the tickets to get in to the Renault World series?

No-ones catching the 6pm ferry as far as i know, we'll all be in the Pistenklause by then on the http://www.durbnpoisn.com/images/faces/Beer2.gifhttp://www.durbnpoisn.com/images/faces/Beer2.gifhttp://www.durbnpoisn.com/images/faces/Beer2.gif :D

Tickets to get into the WSR Nurburgring are free & I've got a HEAP so i'll sort you out!

As for Exhibiting some people can't make it in so maybe we can come to some agreement??

Tom@SimplyAutomotive
17-09-2009, 16:44
That would be great. Looking forward to meeting everyone there! :):):)

Big Steve - Raider
17-09-2009, 16:50
That would be great. Looking forward to meeting everyone there! :):):)

You've got the address for the Hotel Rieder & Nurburg & everything ok??

I'll PM you my number if you need me.

We'll be getting up pretty early for the event on Sat so you'll need to be up early if you want to join us going their?

Steve ;)

Nick k
17-09-2009, 18:30

Spare T2 is leaking oil from the exhaust housing :cry: So i've robbed the other T2 off the campus turbo. Back up and running again :D Anything else goes wrong im going to torch the B%^&*"D :sad2:

Kris M
17-09-2009, 18:55
See you all bright an early :D

Bruce - BHPerformance
17-09-2009, 19:07
The way things are going we wil have to risk taking the SLaguna. :(

Still not heard from the garage to say if the volvo is ok or not and we were supposed to be leaving an hour ago. :cry:

Bigfoot
17-09-2009, 19:23
Still waiting for my mate to arrive, worrying thing is he is bring over the car we were supposed to be going in, but the turbo is kicking in on the engine (td) and dash lights up with warning lights for everything, the other day the power steering just gave up on him whilst driving, I just hope he can make it along.

Penfold aka The Dealer
17-09-2009, 19:42
Look out guys...

Hope you can make it your preferred car's. :)

Lomo
17-09-2009, 20:48
Time for a quick 2 hour kip before a midnight departure...Cant blooomin' wait! See you all in the morning! As for Jaffa and Stu etc..They'll be full steam ahead as we type this! Suits you sailor! :D

Kris M
18-09-2009, 01:16
Just leaving Swindon shortly :p

gtmatt
21-09-2009, 11:47
Well Fisrt Things first is a Very big thanks to Big steve for arrangeing and sorting this trip out !

What a great weekend had the best weekend ever what a place ,weather was hot ,food beer hotel (cheers chris for booking mate ) was spot on had such a great time.
Was good to see some new and old faces.

The ring well that is one crazy mad track with some very quick cars there.
will post some pics up later and i am sure when every 1 gets back tonite and tomorrow they will cheers for the rtoc and all the members who went roll on the next 1:):):):):):):)

Penfold aka The Dealer
21-09-2009, 14:11
Glad you enjoyed it matt,

Just heard from Dale, he is keeping my mate David behind him as promised as it was david's first trip & he didn't really know anybody so :agree: dale!....... What i have forgot to mention is David's gearbox has let go and dale is towing him back to the ferry..... 300km's!!!

Junglist
21-09-2009, 14:15
would it be worth doing again next year as i was gutted i couldnt make it this time ,,

Paul R
21-09-2009, 14:40
as mentioned above big thanks to the oganisers the 11 made it there and back in one piece and went like a dream although al little wobbly round the bends time to stiffen her up a bit me thinks

great weekend and now gonna sort out another trip there in my audi :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
anyone fancy another go :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Penfold aka The Dealer
21-09-2009, 14:47
would it be worth doing again next year as i was gutted i couldnt make it this time ,,

Dan, i have no doubt that the group will be back out next year, i maybe even tempted to go again...

Junglist
21-09-2009, 14:51
Dan, i have no doubt that the group will be back out next year, i maybe even tempted to go again...

Tom@SimplyAutomotive
21-09-2009, 16:05
Got back last night after a GREAT weekend. So glad i went round the Nurbergring.

Thanks to Steve for helping me get out there and also PM sent to jesus in the seat of a 5 re tickets.

Will add some photos soon.

Bruce - BHPerformance
22-09-2009, 13:35
Got back at midnight thanks to a 2 hour delay due to Norfolkline tossers not letting us on our booked boat. :mad:

Anyway, AWESOME weekend, amazing food (Steak on a stone FTW!) and great company also incorporating two laps of the ring in the Tank aka Maria's Volvo. :D

Got a load of pics and vids on photobucket.

http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww318/brucehockley/world%20series%20nurburgring%202009/

warpspeed
22-09-2009, 14:12
Well that's us just in the door now, driven since 7pm last night immediately after cramming in 2 laps, had to wait half an hour for the track tyres to cool down before putting them in the car! :devil: knackered! but smiling!!!! :D Thankfully norfolkline let us on 3 hrs early at 11pm otherwise we would still be driving! Already making plans for next year, weekend at Spa followed by a week or so camping at the 'ring to get a few laps in every night :devil: (only saw about a dozen cars on my last laps :D) prob around the scottish school summer hols so mrs miller can make it too! :rolleyes::laugh: the more the merrier :D

stuTHC
22-09-2009, 16:24
Awesome!

Hotel, 'ring, food/beer/weed, weather, company, wsr, car, ferry, driving........all just simply awesome. One of those weekends where everything went smooth and dropped into place perfectly, an example of which was most of us turning up in the same car park on Sunday eve for an impromptue photo op'-

http://www.rtoc.org/files/Events/Nurburgring%20Sept%27%2009,%20WSR/20092009463.jpg%3C/a%3E
(http://www.rtoc.org/files/Events/Nurburgring%20Sept%27%2009,%20WSR/20092009463.jpg)http://www.rtoc.org/files/Events/Nurburgring%20Sept%27%2009,%20WSR/20092009462.jpg%3C/a%3E
(http://www.rtoc.org/files/Events/Nurburgring%20Sept%27%2009,%20WSR/20092009462.jpg)http://www.rtoc.org/files/Events/Nurburgring%20Sept%27%2009,%20WSR/20092009465.jpg (http://www.rtoc.org/files/Events/Nurburgring%20Sept%27%2009,%20WSR/20092009465.jpg)

Bigfoot
22-09-2009, 19:22
Well got in at 12:30am in the end, after dropping Dave off in Ashford. 250miles in total roughly with him stuck under 2m from my boot.

What a great weekend, such a laugh and nice to meet up with the usual crowd.

Just need a couple of nights to recover especially after being dragged to a managers meeting all day today. It wasn't fun :(

gtmatt
22-09-2009, 20:06
Well got in at 12:30am in the end, after dropping Dave off in Ashford. 250miles in total roughly with him stuck under 2m from my boot.

What a great weekend, such a laugh and nice to meet up with the usual crowd.

Just need a couple of nights to recover especially after being dragged to a managers meeting all day today. It wasn't fun :(

was good to meet you mate and ady ,dankennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bigfoot
22-09-2009, 20:10
Ha ha, Daaaaannnnnnnnnnnkkeeeee :laugh:

Meine Holgen ist jens, wtf were we coming up with, I blame that dodgy pub me and J went to saturday evening.

Yeah, was chatting to you for ages in the pub and didn't even know who you were, I blame the steak on the stone, hmmm that was lovely :D

Big Steve - Raider
22-09-2009, 20:10
Well where do I start..... What a BRILLIANT weekend!! :niceone::niceone::niceone:

Great Company, Great Drinks http://www.durbnpoisn.com/images/faces/Beer2.gif Great Food, Great Hotel, Great World Series Renault & most importantly GREAT LAUGHS!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Was really impressed with the WSR Nurburgring & from the people I discussed it with, it wasn't only me who thought it knocked Silverstone & the UK event into a cocked hat!!

The fact that we managed to get 6 laps of the full GP circuit (without any joy dampening renault chaperone's) had to be one of the best parts of the whole weekend for me!!

Great to meet some new members of the club and special mention to TOMS-GTT who travelled almost all of Friday night to get their in-time! All credit to you mate :niceone: Of course it was also good to see the old faces & spend more time with you sinking a few Bit-Bergers! http://www.durbnpoisn.com/images/faces/Beer2.gifhttp://www.durbnpoisn.com/images/faces/Beer2.gif

It certianly wetted my appetite for another road trip next year so watch this space for details of a trip to either WSR Le-Mans or Spa! ;);)

As Penfold mentioned earlier his mate's gearbox gave up the ghost on the journey home but thanks to the never give up PMT attitude of this club we managed to tow him back home & not ruin our record of never leaving a man behind!! I was really chuffed to see everyone dig in & lend a hand with this issue & couldn't think of a better set of lads to drive across Europe with!!! Nice one Dale! :niceone:

Right as for pictures I've uploaded a LOAD of our pictures onto my Photobucket account HERE (http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/BigSteveT/WSR%20Nurburgring%2009/?albumview=grid).

I've had an e-mail from the D'ARC informing me of some websites where pictures of the event are posted on. Have a click & see if you can see your car doing a lap on the circuit:

Website 1 (http://gallery.pl-foto.de/index.php?cat=25)

Website 2 (http://gallery.pl-foto.de/index.php?cat=26)

Website 3 (http://maddog80.ma.funpic.de/site/include.php?path=galerie/sub.php&cid=65)

Website 4 (http://www.toms-racingworld.de/World-Series-by-Renault-18-.-_20-.-09-.-2009-Seite-1-von-2.htm)

Website 5 (http://www.hil-speed.de/#b29)

I don't think there is any better way of wrapping this post up than letting you all have a listen to Krissy M's Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U) :laugh::laugh::laugh: :wasntme::wasntme::wasntme: :niceone:

clee
22-09-2009, 20:14
I'm awarding Dale the inaugural RTOC beyond the call of duty award :D
T-shirt of your choice in the post ...just let me know the details :agree:

Lomo
22-09-2009, 20:51
Great minds think alike Steve! I had the You-tube link copied and ready to paste before I read your post! :laugh::wasntme: Quality!
Nic and I finally got home @ 2:15-am after 4 sets of roadwork's with not one workman anywhere! :dearme: The mind boggles! Toll road was sweet though ;)

Firstly, a big thanks for Steve for organizing the trip and all the shenanigans and Stu for sorting the hotel for us! Thanks guys, it'll go down as a weekend to remember! Right from the off it was brilliant! From the steak on stone dinner to the 3 litre glass of beer/backwash everything was superb and that was only the first night!:smokin: I must agree with the general view that the RWS @ 'the ring' blew Silverstone away as I would never have believed I'd be driving the race circuit on a parade lap! Superb! (great links as well Steve ;) ) Sunday was a mixture of shopping, chilling, catching up with friends and a couple of laps of the Nordschleife finished off with an almost mind reading meet up in the over flow car-park. And it wasn't even planned! :D

Monday summed up what RTOC is all about! It was unfortunate for Dave to have his box give up but Dale and the crew soon made it better! The trip to the ferry (even tough we missed the 6 o'clock) was a blessing in disguise! I actually enjoyed the 70mph cruising and my MPG even peaked at a staggering 24.9!! :D...Nice one Dale (and Dave). Dale, Aidan and the Renault 19 should all be given a round of applause! :)....and that goes for Bruce as well for getting messy during the diagnosis! Top job all round!

Thanks to everyone for making it a special weekend and we are already looking forward to the next one whether it be LeMans or Spa...The company alone makes it worth the trip!! I just hope it doesnt clash with my brothers wedding or he'll be finding himself a new best man! :D I'll be uploading my pictures onto here/Facebook tomorrow so feel free to have a butchers and once again, thanks again for a great great weekend!!!!

Lomo & Nic!:agree:

Bigfoot
22-09-2009, 20:57
Glad you got 24.9mpg, think mine work out about 10mpg :laugh:

What cracked me up was on the way out of the ferry they tried to direct the clio into the customs to get the car checked over, so its not just the french which dont realise that the car was being towed :laugh:

Clee you have a PM :)

gtmatt
22-09-2009, 21:26
Glad every1 got home me and Carolyn had such a great time and laugh ,the whole event went like clock work ,was good to catch up with you Lomo and meet nic ,I cnt wait for the next event or road trip thanks to Steve and chris for booking my room and the Rtoc for such a great club :)

J$£5GTT
22-09-2009, 21:45
cheers to everyone that i met an had laughs and banter with,truly a great
time away,weather again was very good,nice time of year to go,hotel was spot
on and had a cool little drive to the ring..roads are awesome all around this area,
drive to shuld..:agree:..good viewing points..to next time !!!...:):cool:

and thank you to big steve for sorting this an that...:agree:
world series was an amazing experience to!!!

J

J$£5GTT
22-09-2009, 21:47
Ha ha, Daaaaannnnnnnnnnnkkeeeee :laugh:

Meine Holgen ist jens, wtf were we coming up with, I blame that dodgy pub me and J went to saturday evening.

Yeah, was chatting to you for ages in the pub and didn't even know who you were, I blame the steak on the stone, hmmm that was lovely :D

:D.....ady loves it...i was in tears....das ich bin in freuline!!!....:wasntme:

Kris M
22-09-2009, 22:21
Yeah, just to comfirm whats already been said really.... TOP weekend. Couldent ask for a better bunch of people :agree:

Bring on the next one i say ;):D

Kris

xenon
23-09-2009, 08:24
Well where do I start..... What a BRILLIANT weekend!! :niceone::niceone::niceone:

Great Company, Great Drinks http://www.durbnpoisn.com/images/faces/Beer2.gif Great Food, Great Hotel, Great World Series Renault & most importantly GREAT LAUGHS!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Was really impressed with the WSR Nurburgring & from the people I discussed it with, it wasn't only me who thought it knocked Silverstone & the UK event into a cocked hat!!

The fact that we managed to get 6 laps of the full GP circuit (without any joy dampening renault chaperone's) had to be one of the best parts of the whole weekend for me!!

Great to meet some new members of the club and special mention to TOMS-GTT who travelled almost all of Friday night to get their in-time! All credit to you mate :niceone: Of course it was also good to see the old faces & spend more time with you sinking a few Bit-Bergers! http://www.durbnpoisn.com/images/faces/Beer2.gifhttp://www.durbnpoisn.com/images/faces/Beer2.gif

It certianly wetted my appetite for another road trip next year so watch this space for details of a trip to either WSR Le-Mans or Spa! ;);)

As Penfold mentioned earlier his mate's gearbox gave up the ghost on the journey home but thanks to the never give up PMT attitude of this club we managed to tow him back home & not ruin our record of never leaving a man behind!! I was really chuffed to see everyone dig in & lend a hand with this issue & couldn't think of a better set of lads to drive across Europe with!!! Nice one Dale! :niceone:

Right as for pictures I've uploaded a LOAD of our pictures onto my Photobucket account HERE (http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/BigSteveT/WSR%20Nurburgring%2009/?albumview=grid).

I've had an e-mail from the D'ARC informing me of some websites where pictures of the event are posted on. Have a click & see if you can see your car doing a lap on the circuit:

Website 1 (http://gallery.pl-foto.de/index.php?cat=25)

Website 2 (http://gallery.pl-foto.de/index.php?cat=26)

Website 3 (http://maddog80.ma.funpic.de/site/include.php?path=galerie/sub.php&cid=65)

Website 4 (http://www.toms-racingworld.de/World-Series-by-Renault-18-.-_20-.-09-.-2009-Seite-1-von-2.htm)

Website 5 (http://www.hil-speed.de/#b29)

I don't think there is any better way of wrapping this post up than letting you all have a listen to Krissy M's Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U) :laugh::laugh::laugh: :wasntme::wasntme::wasntme: :niceone:

merci pour le compte rendu et les photos !
je suis dégouter , de n'avoir pus y aller cette année , et de pouvoir vous rencontrer !!
en tout cas , j'espère sincèrement , que l'on pourra ce voir l'année prochaine a un rassemblement !
pourquoi pas celui que j'organise le 5 juin 2010 .....?!

thank you for the report and the photographs! :agree:
I am to disgust, not to have pus to go there this year, and of being able to meet you!! :ashamed:
in any case, I hope sincerely, that one will be able this to see the next year has a gathering! :cool:
why not that which I organize on June 5th, 2010 .....?! :francais::ujack:

Nick k
23-09-2009, 08:32
Me tor and my brother got in around 12am. What a great weekend :D:agree::agree::agree:.

Very Big thanks to Steve once again for organising the event. Managed to get 3 laps of the Ring ;) 2 Days at the world series which i drove saturdays parade lap and Tor drove the sundays parade lap with me a my brother hanging out the back of the cab with a union jack flag flapping in the wind showing the Ze germans how's its done:D. Met some Holland guy with 9 EBS cab's WOW!! and a German with 16 EBS cabs and wanted to buy mine :) Managed to visit EBS (ACT) Belgium on the way back to the ferry and spoke to the technical director of what was EBS back then :) He's getting me some bits for the cab and informed me that the window seals i've been trying to sort out for years are from a Seat Ibiza 1990 LOL!!!!

Awesome weekend.

Big Steve - Raider
23-09-2009, 09:11
merci pour le compte rendu et les photos !
je suis dégouter , de n'avoir pus y aller cette année , et de pouvoir vous rencontrer !!
en tout cas , j'espère sincèrement , que l'on pourra ce voir l'année prochaine a un rassemblement !
pourquoi pas celui que j'organise le 5 juin 2010 .....?!

thank you for the report and the photographs! :agree:
I am to disgust, not to have pus to go there this year, and of being able to meet you!! :ashamed:
in any case, I hope sincerely, that one will be able this to see the next year has a gathering! :cool:
why not that which I organize on June 5th, 2010 .....?! :francais::ujack:

Salut au Xenon,

Oui, il est dommage que vous n'en revenait pas au Nurburgring pour la WSR, mais je suis sûr que leur aura une prochaine fois! ;)

Quoi pensez-vous de le faire l'année prochaine on Jun 5th?? Vous intéresse??

Je pense à l'organisation d'un voyage au Mans WSR année prochaine pour la RTOC? Serez-vous capable de m'aider à organiser les billets et tout?? :sos::worship:

Steve

Hi Xenon,

Yeah it's a shame you couldn't get over to the Nurburgring for the WSR but i'm sure their will be a next time! ;)

What are you thinking of doing on Jun 5th next year?? Sounds interesting??

I'm thinking of organising a trip to the WSR Le Mans next year for the RTOC? Will you be able to help me organise the tickets & everything?? :sos::worship:

Steve

xenon
23-09-2009, 10:04
Salut au Xenon,

Oui, il est dommage que vous n'en revenait pas au Nurburgring pour la WSR, mais je suis sûr que leur aura une prochaine fois! ;)

Quoi pensez-vous de le faire l'année prochaine on Jun 5th?? Vous intéresse??

Je pense à l'organisation d'un voyage au Mans WSR année prochaine pour la RTOC? Serez-vous capable de m'aider à organiser les billets et tout?? :sos::worship:

Steve

Hi Xenon,

Yeah it's a shame you couldn't get over to the Nurburgring for the WSR but i'm sure their will be a next time! ;)

What are you thinking of doing on Jun 5th next year?? Sounds interesting??

I'm thinking of organising a trip to the WSR Le Mans next year for the RTOC? Will you be able to help me organise the tickets & everything?? :sos::worship:

Steve

pour le 5 juin 2010 , je parlais de la sortie que j'organise avec certain de ma région : stu et au courant!!
voici le lien que j'avais mis ici ! France ----> 08200 Sedan dans les Ardennes
sanglier 2009 (http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=8002)
et je disais , que cela serais pourrais être bien ci certain de votre club pouvais y venir ;)

pour les wsr , on voie en MP pour plus ample détails :agree:

for on June 5th, 2010, I spoke about the exit which I organize with certain of my area: stu and with the current!!
here the bond which I had put here! France ----> 08200 Sedan in the Ardennes
and I said, that would be could be well Ci certain of your club could come there
:francais::ujack:

for the wsr, one sees in MP for fuller details :agree:

Bigfoot
23-09-2009, 11:28
http://www.nurburgringphotos.com/watermark.php?i=52296

stuTHC
23-09-2009, 18:58
pour le 5 juin 2010 , je parlais de la sortie que j'organise avec certain de ma région : stu et au courant!!
voici le lien que j'avais mis ici ! France ----> 08200 Sedan dans les Ardennes
et je disais , que cela serais pourrais être bien ci certain de votre club pouvais y venir ;)

pour les wsr , on voie en MP pour plus ample détails :agree:

for on June 5th, 2010, I spoke about the exit which I organize with certain of my area: stu and with the current!!
here the bond which I had put here! France ----> 08200 Sedan in the Ardennes
and I said, that would be could be well Ci certain of your club could come there
:francais::ujack:

for the wsr, one sees in MP for fuller details :agree:

Stephane,
Ive spoken to a few people and 5th June seems to be okay for some people, but others are also talking about going to WRS at Nurburgring again, or Le Mans 24hrs or Spa.

I need to speak with Steve and a few other members to decide how many will able come to your National Day.

stuTHC
23-09-2009, 19:13
Ive found a few sites with Nordschliefe photos from Saturday and Sunday-

http://www.pistonspy.com/gallery2new/v/Nurburgring/
http://www.nordschleifenbilder.de/go/index.php?cat=2
http://nurburgring-photos.fotopic.net/c1757428.html

This is the guy who was selling photos in the Pistenklause on Sunday night- http://www.frozenspeed.com/

No photos on his site from the weekend but drop him an email with your reg and he'll take a look. He emailed me back within 10mins today

There are loads more sites with 'ring photos but im off to search those ones for now..........

BigWilly425
23-09-2009, 19:18
First post!

Hello from Darren & Philippa!!

Just joined up - another "ringer" non-turbo Renault eh?? :crap:;):crap:

We both would like to say what an excellent time we had over the weekend - we met some really great people whose friendship and hospitality was fantastic! :)

Both WSR and the 'Ring were great in their own way - as you say the UK version really has something to live up to now...!

The drive home was something else - the "Dunkirk Spirit" of not returning without a car lived on!

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon & thanks again!:yeah::yeah:

P.S. Our piccys and vid clips coming soon!!

Big Steve - Raider
23-09-2009, 19:31
First post!

Hello from Darren & Philippa!!

Just joined up - another "ringer" non-turbo Renault eh?? :crap:;):crap:

We both would like to say what an excellent time we had over the weekend - we met some really great people whose friendship and hospitality was fantastic! :)

Both WSR and the 'Ring were great in their own way - as you say the UK version really has something to live up to now...!

The drive home was something else - the "Dunkirk Spirit" of not returning without a car lived on!

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon & thanks again!:yeah::yeah:

P.S. Our piccys and vid clips coming soon!!

Welcome along Big Willy Styles!! :niceone: :yeah:

Glad you've took the plunge & joined up to the RTOC!! No looking back now ;) :laugh:

Paul R
23-09-2009, 20:55
this pic of mine looks really clean for a change :P

kinda glad that mine was the only phze 1 turbo again plenty of the txe's but mine was the only turbo :D:D:DD:D:D:D

J$£5GTT
23-09-2009, 20:57
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/picture.php?albumid=510&pictureid=8554

:smokin:..cheers lomo !!!...:agree::D

Mart
23-09-2009, 22:04
Stephane,
Ive spoken to a few people and 5th June seems to be okay for some people, but others are also talking about going to WRS at Nurburgring again, or Le Mans 24hrs or Spa.

I need to speak with Steve and a few other members to decide how many will able come to your National Day.

Stu, there's no problem this end with dropping the previously mentioned Le Mans weekend in favour of going to the French ND and/or RWS Nurburgring.

Regarding Spa, I plan on organising an rtoc trackday there for next year, but that won't be until Easter (at the earliest), so not sure how that ties in with your/Steve's plans?

stuTHC
24-09-2009, 18:28
:yeah:

After 2 days of searching through about 13 websites and tens of thousands of photos from the weekend, ive finally found a pic of me on the nordschliefe-

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/picture.php?albumid=196&pictureid=8575

I was beginning to think i wasn't even there!! :smokin:

jaffa
24-09-2009, 19:28
http://www.youtube.com/user/jaffat200

some videos from the trip....erm my apologies in advance lol

Big Steve - Raider
24-09-2009, 20:10
:yeah:

After 2 days of searching through about 13 websites and tens of thousands of photos from the weekend, ive finally found a pic of me on the nordschliefe-

I was beginning to think i wasn't even there!! :smokin:

WOW THC looks beautiful their mate! :niceone:

stuTHC
24-09-2009, 21:57
Cheers dude.

Im still searching for more pics. I've found a few of some of you guys, im saving 'em as i find them and putting them in here-

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=245

xenon
24-09-2009, 22:40
Stephane,

dés que la fiche d'inscription et faite je vous l'envoie par MP , pour que vous puissiez voir entre vous !
de toute façon j'ouvrirais un sujet parlant de ce rasso / rallye touristique

:agree:

as soon as the card of inscription and made I send it to you by MP, so that you can see between you!
in any event I would open a speaker of this rasso/tourist rally
:ujack::francais:

Miller
24-09-2009, 23:26
Stu that picture is mint:D

And your car saved our life on Sunday night;)

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt26/miller-rtoc/th_wayhome.jpg (http://s594.photobucket.com/albums/tt26/miller-rtoc/?action=view&current=wayhome.flv)

I would just like to thank Steve for all his work on organising this trip. It is much appreciated, the club need people like you with the level of commitment you show:agree:

This trip has been the best rtoc event i have ever went on......even though i spent loads of money.....on wine:D:drunk: Everything just seemed to fall into place with nothing going wrong over the weekend. I could not have asked for a better weekend..........well maybe if Dale could find his volume button:p:D

I have hundreds of pictures to upload for this trip:coffee:

Cheers
Chris:)

p.s. I think ashy would have bought one of these toaster :D

Bigfoot
25-09-2009, 07:19
..........well maybe if Dale could find his volume button:p:D

I know exactly where it is, just choose not to use it :p

D4WNO
25-09-2009, 07:26
PMSL, that video is so funny! :laugh:

clee
25-09-2009, 09:12
http://gallery.pl-foto.de/displayimage.php?album=92&pos=93

gtmatt
25-09-2009, 09:17
that vid is well funny cant stop laughing :)

Robbo
25-09-2009, 17:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkDjePYCFYU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8BrPimDITc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MbTFr9CF8s

just a few, feel free to view the rest:)