PDA

View Full Version : G451 Dgm

phase i 16 v turbo
26-02-2009, 08:49
Hi does anyone know any information on this car?

Many thanks in advance!

phase i 16 v turbo
26-02-2009, 21:05
Anyone?

Kris M
26-02-2009, 21:17
Just for info. If you want any info on the history of a vehicle, you can fill out a DVLA form requesting information. You have to have a valid reason why you want it. Send them a cheque for £5 and afew weeks later you get a list of every owner, when they bought and sold it, where it was purchased new + othee bits and bobs

MR TURBO
26-02-2009, 22:26
Just for info. If you want any info on the history of a vehicle, you can fill out a DVLA form requesting information. You have to have a valid reason why you want it. Send them a cheque for £5 and afew weeks later you get a list of every owner, when they bought and sold it, where it was purchased new + othee bits and bobs

Have you done this yourself??

Kris M
26-02-2009, 22:29
Certainly have ;)

Nayls
26-02-2009, 22:37
do they give you the address of the current owner?

nowt dodgey! would like one of my old car's back :)

Kris M
26-02-2009, 22:42
Not sure on currect owners. Dont think so. I did it with the ph1, it had been off the road for some years, then i registered it in my name. When i had the info back it game me the detailed of all the owners up untill it went into my name

phase i 16 v turbo
27-02-2009, 08:42
This hasn’t been round for a good couple of years (locked away) and just wondered if anyone had seen it around years ago. I have put a deposit on it and just wanted to make sure it is what it is meant to be.

Cheers

BriC
27-02-2009, 08:44
Not sure on currect owners. Dont think so. I did it with the ph1, it had been off the road for some years, then i registered it in my name. When i had the info back it game me the detailed of all the owners up untill it went into my name

I suppose if you wanted to be really cheeky, you could contact the last owner to see if he has details of the new owner..

phase i 16 v turbo
27-02-2009, 08:52
It is being delivered today. I think I have made the right decision, but time will tell. I know the current owner we have spoken several times over the phone. He was the one who found the car. It all seems to add up. Just hoped someone might have said that the reg rings a bell and could confirm it has been well looked after.