PDA

View Full Version : Oil line adaptors

tiff_lee
19-02-2009, 17:15
I'm after a couple of custom fittings/adaptors to fit my braided turbo oil feed line (with inline filter), namely a new banjo and a t-piece.

Anyone know a good place to go? I tried contacting think automotive via their website and contact email addresses with no response so i'm not going to chance them.

Sy5GTT
19-02-2009, 17:22
Try These -

http://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/OIL-SYSTEMS/c162/index.html?osCsid=877bec8e92e4e6ee49ba9a364db79b9f

and before anyone ask's no I don't get commission from them :wasntme:

Alastair
19-02-2009, 17:50
I'm after a couple of custom fittings/adaptors to fit my braided turbo oil feed line (with inline filter), namely a new banjo and a t-piece.

Anyone know a good place to go? I tried contacting think automotive via their website and contact email addresses with no response so i'm not going to chance them.

Think auto have always been excellent when i have used them, just ring them up and it will arrive next day, Merlin are ok too but expensive, same goes for Speedflow.

James5
19-02-2009, 19:52
If thats my old feed matey it is a think auto jobby and they are really helpful on the phone but if you want to try somewhere else maybe a local Pirtek down near you pop in there with the parts you need matched up with and they could more than likely sort adaptors for you matey:D

tiff_lee
19-02-2009, 20:08
Ha yes it is James I have finally got round to try and get it fitted, I tried think automotive as I think the t-piece I was after is not something that anyone would have as a stock part and would need to be custom made.
If no reponse from them by tomorrow i'll try calling.