PDA

View Full Version : Well NARKED off with clio v6 and RENAULT EPSOM

JRP
14-02-2009, 16:42
Need track rod ends for the v6 its a ph1 and i love it.... but iam becoming annoyed.

All i need as i said is track rod ends. now mainly just need the rears as these cars have front and back according to people on v6clio.net.

Now my local renault seem to think that my v6 only has 2 on the front thats it.

Iam smegging confused and im begging for help as i want the parts so then i can fit and fix poor handling issues.

Also when i had the tracking etc set up they said you need rear track rod ends as it cant be set up as they are seized.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP before i crawl into that hole again and dont use my car :sad::sad::sad::sad::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

dangerous dave
14-02-2009, 16:50
if i could see under the car id know, but best bets to drop paul b a pm...:)

Andrew Cooke
14-02-2009, 16:50
http://www.v6clio.net/manuals/chassis.pdf

Andrew Cooke
14-02-2009, 16:55
that said, how do they expect to replace a part that they can't move enough to adjust? Sounds like you need to remove the arm and free it off yourself.

Os8472
14-02-2009, 16:59
User therodynamics and kenetic force, it'll come loose in no time

JRP
14-02-2009, 17:01
they managed on the other side... ohhh andy now im confused even more... but i like the manual :) what parts the car feels ultra loose

Os8472
14-02-2009, 17:08
they managed on the other side... ohhh andy now im confused even more... but i like the manual :) what parts the car feels ultra loose

I meant the track rod end not the car lol

Andrew Cooke
14-02-2009, 17:14
you have 2 ways of tackling this:

- jack the car up, wobble everything, work it out, and fix it yourself.

- take it to an expert and just pay the bill when it's fixed.

I do both, my road car goes to a garage, and my toys get fixed by me.

JRP
14-02-2009, 17:15
I meant the track rod end not the car lol

and i ment the cars handling is pap as in poooooooooooooooo motorway at 80 which is 70mph for those whom it may offend, its all over the show:cry:

tyres all ok and inflated correctlty its getting worse and worse to a point its scary