PDA

View Full Version : Lol at my dad

sphinX
10-02-2009, 16:32
Took my 5 to work this morning as his car is going in for a service. He came back and said he wants a 5 of equivilant spec as he was impressed with how violent it was haha. Says it brought back memories of him in his raider years ago.

Boy racer at heart it seems lol

D4WNO
10-02-2009, 16:36
Lol, my mum's like this. She's a cheeky bint and often asks for a go in my friends cars. She's driven all manner of sports/track cars but drives a Picasso herself lol :laugh:

Blick
10-02-2009, 17:40
lol! my old mans the same..... he has a williams and he drives it like hes stole it. :laugh::laugh:

Mudslinger
10-02-2009, 18:09
I inherited my 5 from my old man , he used it for about 2 years before i got it, but now he wont even go for a run in it never mind drive it , i think hes scared :devil:

he was mentally scarred with all the repair bills he got when it mysteriously broke every weekend ,after i used to nick it off the drive and go joy riding :ashamed:

raj
10-02-2009, 19:28
he was mentally scarred with all the repair bills he got when it mysteriously broke every weekend ,after i used to nick it off the drive and go joy riding :ashamed:

LOLLL youve just reminded me of a time when i took my mums nissan sunny out for a quick blat before i had past my driving test. put it this way,,i didnt know what she was talking about when she looked at her car about 10mins after i had sneekily parked it back up to find both front headlamps smashed,bumper hanging off, 2 flat tyes, and a damaged bonnet!!

i was like what the feck has happened there:scratch::ashamed::wasntme: i didnt drive the car and spin out and went front first into one of them big signs that builders put up that are building new housing estates:ashamed:

dgdogz
10-02-2009, 19:53
proudly i am the first 5 owner in my family so hopefully ill hand mine down to someone

:)

Os8472
10-02-2009, 20:34
My Nan was the first in my family to have an R5, was an auto though, she didn't get a chance to pass her test b4 some **** wrot it off, then my bro got a GTL, he had it for 5years and put it 40k on it, not bad since he paid 400quid for it to get him around for 6 months, trouble is now everytime he's down my way he wants to have ago in my GTT, no chance bro, you wouldn't let me drive your mk2 golf Gti so you don't get ago in my GTT:wasntme:

markey b
10-02-2009, 20:36
i lent my 5 to my bro for a week when i went on holiday.... 3 years later he buys his own lol

Os8472
10-02-2009, 20:38
i lent my 5 to my bro for a week when i went on holiday.... 3 years later he buys his own lol

Funny thing is I remember him saying he wanted somit reliable after his corsa lol:D

dangerous dave
10-02-2009, 23:11
mum wont go near my 5 but she wasn't keen driving my astravan either..

im always trying to get the ladies to take it for a blast but they're scared:D