PDA

View Full Version : pictures

bye_all_c_ya
08-02-2009, 16:38
im looking for pictures ov the engine semi built ie in the car with wiring being connected up
also if im not using the perc fan what wires can i cut out to tidy the wiring in the bay up
as im usung a campus wiring loom in the dash ive been told that the temp gauge will not be in the campus loom ? anyone done what im doing , using a campus loom behind the dash?

RICHIE
08-02-2009, 16:41
im looking for pictures ov the engine semi built ie in the car with wiring being connected up
also if im not using the perc fan what wires can i cut out to tidy the wiring in the bay up
as im usung a campus wiring loom in the dash ive been told that the temp gauge will not be in the campus loom ? anyone done what im doing , using a campus loom behind the dash?

there wouldnt really be alot to look at tbh theres not much wiring in the engine bay. is there something specific your looking for

bye_all_c_ya
08-02-2009, 18:41
there is a cable with a round plug which sits where the air filter box would strap on to then connects to it and goes down the back of the gear box whitish cable.
also i dont have a perc fan and dont have a knock sensor connected and want to tidy some of the cables which are not needed and get rid of them ?

i l k e r
08-02-2009, 19:05
sounds like the speedo cable mate