PDA

View Full Version : Dash and Centre Console Wiring Diagrams

Nicko75
20-05-2020, 14:12
Hi,
Does anyone know where i can get decent dash and centre console wiring diagrams from? someone probably in the nineties has butchered the wiring in my phase 2 5 GTT (mainly in the car stereo area) now that I'm restoring her i am trying to get everything working to include a stereo, rear wash wipe, heated rear screen etc

i have found a few snippets on photobucket and RTOC, but im looking for a decent set before i start open heart surgery on her

thanks

dmiller1
22-05-2020, 13:25
Hiya, I have a original workshop wiring book. if you pm me I could send you the pages you need over whatsapp

dmiller1
22-05-2020, 13:26
Hiya I have an original workshop wiring book. If you pm me I can send on whatsapp

dmiller1
22-05-2020, 13:27
Hi,
Does anyone know where i can get decent dash and centre console wiring diagrams from? someone probably in the nineties has butchered the wiring in my phase 2 5 GTT (mainly in the car stereo area) now that I'm restoring her i am trying to get everything working to include a stereo, rear wash wipe, heated rear screen etc

i have found a few snippets on photobucket and RTOC, but im looking for a decent set before i start open heart surgery on her

thanks

If you PM me I can send over WhatsApp, I have original workshop book

Ian S
10-06-2020, 15:25
Doesn't the Haynes manual have that?

I think that's what I used when I re-wired some of mine 20 years ago.