PDA

View Full Version : intercooler strap bracket

Jimmy_GTT
17-12-2018, 13:01
I'm installing oem water and intercoolerers back to may car to have an original engine bay look.
My problem is that I cannot find the intercooler strap bracket the little metal piece in which the strap hooks in.
Can someone please post me some pictures and sizes so I can make one? (I'm sure it is no longer available...)

dmiller1
21-12-2018, 16:43
I'm installing oem water and intercoolerers back to may car to have an original engine bay look.
My problem is that I cannot find the intercooler strap bracket the little metal piece in which the strap hooks in.
Can someone please post me some pictures and sizes so I can make one? (I'm sure it is no longer available...)
Try EMPA AUTO PARTS ON FACE BOOK. They remake loads of Renault 5 parts

Jimmy_GTT
22-12-2018, 15:04
Thanks!
I think I can remake it on my own, just I'd need a good picture and maybe some sizes.

dmiller1
22-12-2018, 16:38
Thanks!
I think I can remake it on my own, just I'd need a good picture and maybe some sizes.

I might be down at my car tomorrow. I wilI get you some pictures and sizes

Jimmy_GTT
11-03-2019, 12:01
Please!
Someone post me a picture!

Bigfoot
11-03-2019, 19:05

Might have one to send to you as well

Bigfoot
11-03-2019, 19:07
Size wise can measure between bolt holes and go from there or can pop out tomorrow and see if can find one for you

Jimmy_GTT
11-03-2019, 20:07
Size wise can measure between bolt holes and go from there or can pop out tomorrow and see if can find one for you

Many thanks in advance!
I've given mine to a guy who wanted to copy it, and I've never seen it back. :sad2:
It wasn't an issue since I was on FMIC but now I try to change back to a more oem look.
(But still I do not want to get back to carb :D:D )