PDA

View Full Version : Returning old member

ozzgtt
16-09-2017, 22:33
Hi, we were members on here about 11 years ago, we still have our old membership number but we couldnt remember any of our other details i just wondered on the off chance would our old profile still be hanging around? thanks, its good to be back:)

R5MJH
17-09-2017, 15:30
Hi, we were members on here about 11 years ago, we still have our old membership number but we couldnt remember any of our other details i just wondered on the off chance would our old profile still be hanging around? thanks, its good to be back:)

if you remember ya user i can reset as long as you pm me ya email if it's changed mick

Ian S
18-09-2017, 11:24
Or the address you had registered with that you lived at at the time.

Or the email you used to register at that time.

Ian S
18-09-2017, 11:28
If you had a profile after 2008 then maybe.

The old site was lost in May 2008 by the hosting company that were used at the time, who had no back up.

I recovered some site files and database (but none of them had backed up the 20GB of members files and photos) and we partially resurrected the old site but last month that server was deleted by it's hosting company as it had to use an old version of windows and the hosting company would no longer support that.

Since the nine years passing, I no longer know where that recovered was was, or what happened to any copies. And all the other people who may have know at the time have long gone.

R5MJH
18-09-2017, 14:54
unfortunately ian he was pre 2008 so no data he was a asp member

Alex
19-09-2017, 15:47
Welcome back! :)