PDA

View Full Version : 23 September 2017 - 2nd Lowiepete's Unofficial Detailing Day of the Year

Lowiepete
16-08-2017, 17:56
Hello Folks,

The 2nd of the 2017 Lowiepete Detailing Days is planned for Saturday 23rd September.
The meeting venue is The Fighting Cocks PH in Lowestoft, NR33 0NA

The meeting time will be 09:30 for 10:00hrs. Don't be late or you will miss the prompt
departure.

Instead of the group coming to my home, we will transfer to a local industrial unit. What
this means is that the meet is no longer weather dependent and I can increase the limit
of attendees from 10 to at least 15. If there are enough experienced detailers to support
it, that limit could be extended to 20. Please indicate this with (XP) as you register.

I'm hoping that the Detailing Studio almost next door to the unit we'll be working from
will be open. What this means is that alongside the basic (by hand) demos, there'll be
an opportunity to use machines also.

We'll be providing hot drinks, but you will need to bring your own packed lunch. We'll not
be retiring to the local pub as hitherto. There is an option of a lunch delivery service but
this will need a minimum of 5 purchasers. If this interests you, please place (F) behind
your name.

The invitation to this meet is also to members of other Forums, so preference will be given
to those who register first, should the limits be reached.

As ever I will be attempting to ensure that no-one goes away empty-handed, so I'm
hoping to assemble a decent goodie-bag for everyone to take home.

For anyone on Facebook, here's a set of annotated pictures (https://www.facebook.com/darren.gee.12/media_set?set=a.10155499866050979.1073742000.50835 5978&type=3) taken by one of our
attendees on the last Detailing Day back in April. Darren will be missing this one so
I'm on the lookout for another photographer. (You don't need to be on FB)

Please register by adding your name here...
Show (DW)(PH)(RT) for Forum source.
Show (XP) for experienced and willing to be a guide, and (F) if you'd like a delivered lunch

Host: Steve - Lowiepete (XP)
1: Andy (PH)
2: Darren - dchapman88 (DW) (XP)
3: DLGWRX02 (DW)
4: Minidaveo (DW)
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

I'll be updating this post fairly regularly with news of plans for the day and names of
attendees. We may need a car or two to work on, depending upon whose coming along.
Watch this space!Can I suggest you subscribe to this thread.

Regards,
Steve

Lowiepete
22-08-2017, 17:36
Show (XP) for experienced and willing to be a guide, and (F) if you'd like a delivered lunch

5: Jordan - kartman (DW) (XP)
6: Nick (PH)
7:
8:
9:
10:

I'll be updating this post fairly regularly with news of plans for the day and names of
attendees. We may need a car or two to work on, depending upon whose coming along.
Watch this space! Can I suggest you subscribe to this thread.

Regards,
Steve

Lowiepete
05-09-2017, 10:55

5: Jordan - kartman (DW) (XP)
6: Nick (PH)
7: Neil - Njs71 (DW)
8:
9:
10:

Lowiepete