PDA

View Full Version : R5gtt phase 2 wanted.

Peacy
09-05-2017, 13:05
Any 5GTT for sale, after one that needs some work or tcl really.

cheers.

Matt Cole
09-05-2017, 15:23
Do you have a budget matey? When you say project do you want a full complete car or a shell with some bits?

tubbyG
09-05-2017, 15:43
Not sure how big a project you are looking for, but I think a friend of mine still has a white E reg shell available.

It used to be a wide kitted 5 (trophy) but was stripped down for welding repairs and never reassembled due to another project taking priority.

Peacy
09-05-2017, 16:12
Not sure how big a project you are looking for, but I think a friend of mine still has a white E reg shell available.

It used to be a wide kitted 5 (trophy) but was stripped down for welding repairs and never reassembled due to another project taking priority.

i want a complete car really dont mind doing work but think that sounds like too big a project for me.

James5
09-05-2017, 18:58
I may have what your looking for, I have a phase 2 red GTT it's in very good condition very OE, has had all the welding done to it and only 2 previous owners, the car is a rolling shell at mo, but I have everything to put it back together. What with working on my own all the time I just don't have the time to put it back together. But I no what it's worth complete and I don't want any silly offer's for it but I don't expect stupid money for it.

Located Cowfold, west sussex

Peacy
10-05-2017, 18:39
I may have what your looking for, I have a phase 2 red GTT it's in very good condition very OE, has had all the welding done to it and only 2 previous owners, the car is a rolling shell at mo, but I have everything to put it back together. What with working on my own all the time I just don't have the time to put it back together. But I no what it's worth complete and I don't want any silly offer's for it but I don't expect stupid money for it.

Located Cowfold, west sussex

Sounds like just what I'm after what's body work like?

Send me some pics and think of a price mate and we can talk.

James5
18-05-2017, 23:15
Ill get some pics or pm me your mobile and ill whatsapp you a load of pic's,, slight amendment I am 4th owner and its only covered 29k, not been on the road since 1997.

Peacy
12-06-2017, 15:45
any for sale have 4k to spend.