PDA

View Full Version : Rear window sticker from shop

Mark
05-03-2017, 21:23
Hi, ordered a rear elf window sticker from the shop 17th Feb, but has not been delivered? I thought perhaps I misplaced the order and ordered another yesterday, only to find today they are no longer shown in the shop, neither do they show on my account despite the 2 transactions in my paypal account, could really do with these as my rear one was removed when it went for paint - thanks

Matt Cole
05-03-2017, 21:57
Hi Mark,

Don't worry I'm sure Dale is on the case. I know he only posts on Saturdays so please bear with him on the delivery. I will send him a message for you. :agree:

I'm not sure why it's not showing in your order history. Did you get a confirmation email that the order has been placed?

Matt

Mark
05-03-2017, 22:04
Hi, yes email confirmation on 17th Feb and one I ordered on the 2nd March, just annoyed paint shop removed it , pretty sure it was original, assumed they damage it when removing the rear glass.

Matt Cole
05-03-2017, 22:17
Yes annoying I'm sure. I've sent Dale a message so hopefully he can resolve for you. Not sure what's happened to all the shop parts? They were all there the other day.:scratch:

Ian S
05-03-2017, 23:47
I've seen in PayPal your two payments. I can refund one.

Dale has had a change at work, been working six days a week and for longer hours, and has not been able to process the orders or get to a post office.

If he's not sent your first order then he may refund that and perhaps you would be able to order again in a couple of weeks as he says he should have time again.

I don't why orders don't show. They do show to admin. Maybe they've always been like this in this new shop software but only now there are comments about it due to the very delayed postage.