PDA

View Full Version : Various Parts Wanted

Beno66
21-12-2016, 08:13
Hello,

I am trying to source the following items for the Phase 2 5GTT that I am bringing back to life.

1. 2 x Plastic Sill Covers (body kit)
2. 2 x Phase 2 side decals
3. Rear fog light dashboard switch
4. Nearside rain gutter plastic trim
5. Passenger grab handle
6. Exhaust system
7. Tyres (4)

Cheers, Ben

tubbyG
21-12-2016, 08:22
6. Exhaust system

I have a Prima racing (magnex I think) rear exit system spare, I think the bore is possibly 2 1/4" and it has a 3" tailpipe. I had it connected to a standard downpipe and a 2.5" downpipe no problem. I can get some pics if you are interested.

I also have the a set of gutter trims albeit they have been painted at some time.

Beno66
23-12-2016, 08:48
I have a Prima racing (magnex I think) rear exit system spare, I think the bore is possibly 2 1/4" and it has a 3" tailpipe. I had it connected to a standard downpipe and a 2.5" downpipe no problem. I can get some pics if you are interested.

I also have the a set of gutter trims albeit they have been painted at some time.

Thanks for the offer Tubby, however I am looking for standard items as the car has never been modified in any way.

Cheers, Ben.

JonnyGee
27-12-2016, 12:32

Sorry to hijack but how much please

tubbyG
27-12-2016, 21:13
Sorry to hijack but how much please

Exhaust or gutter trims?