PDA

View Full Version : got beaten up 😳

JOSHIEEBOII94
23-05-2016, 22:03
Went out clubbing in Croydon saturday 14th may and when I left the club at 3 Sunday morning ended up getting jumped by 5 boys got a lot of punches then fell unconscious apparently I was being kicked in the face while I was down. These was blood everywhere. After getting rushed to the hospital looks like I got both cheek bones and my eyes sockets fractured and upper left side of my jaw is fractured aswell as the bone in my forehead was broken where the sinuses are, and a broken nose. Happy days😅. Never clubbing in Croydon ever again absolute s**t h**e

Matt Cole
23-05-2016, 22:33
Jesus mate! :eek:

There's some pure shite in this world!:dearme:

JOSHIEEBOII94
23-05-2016, 23:11
Yeah tell me about it lol 😂

Alex
24-05-2016, 07:42
Bad news. 5 - 1, I guess that speaks volumes about these kind of charactors. Get well soon.

James5
24-05-2016, 10:20
Sorry to hear that not nice at all, how's your recovery coming on?

In general I try and avoid Croydon it not a nice place even in the daytime.

Just realised your SE London so not to far from myself I am RH area if you need a hand or want to do some meet's with the car's let me know as we have a few members around us whom are good for a laugh

Trevhib
24-05-2016, 10:26
What an absolute disgrace :mad:

Try and stay positive and here's to a full recovery :agree:

JOSHIEEBOII94
24-05-2016, 10:52
Bad news. 5 - 1, I guess that speaks volumes about these kind of charactors. Get well soon.

Yeah and thank you very much ☺

JOSHIEEBOII94
24-05-2016, 10:57
Sorry to hear that not nice at all, how's your recovery coming on?

In general I try and avoid Croydon it not a nice place even in the daytime.

Just realised your SE London so not to far from myself I am RH area if you need a hand or want to do some meet's with the car's let me know as we have a few members around us whom are good for a laugh

Recovering pritty well now, have got to go the hospital Thursday and see what can be done. Yeah good idea becoming a right dump 😅,

Yeah, oh that would be great thank you very much would be good too all meet up il let you know soon as my Renault 5 is finished. Just in the process of putting in some fishnet recaros. Been making some custom mounts. Passengers side is all done just doing drivers side. 😊

JOSHIEEBOII94
24-05-2016, 10:58
What an absolute disgrace :mad:

Try and stay positive and here's to a full recovery :agree:

Was for no reason as well 😕
Thanks will do 😊👍👌
kind regards josh