PDA

View Full Version : skirt clips

Russgt5
23-04-2016, 19:31
Hi guys I have just renewed my membership and I am trying to buy a pack of 12 skirt clips but all I see is £999 even at the paypal stage. Help im confused.:confused:

Matt Cole
23-04-2016, 21:29
Hi Russ,

You might need to set up a shop account using the same email address that you have registered for the club.

When the new site went live, it links all members club email details to allow the discounts. If you have a different email address for the shop, that will be the issue.

Lowiepete
24-04-2016, 04:32
... but all I see is £999
Me too - though I have changed nothing since I last ordered from the shop.
My email addresses match...

Regards,
Steve

Matt Cole
24-04-2016, 09:14
MMMMM. this seems to be a continuous issue.:mad::mad: I'm sure Mick or Ian will sort shortly.

Matt Cole
24-04-2016, 09:21
Ok. Ive just logged into the shop and it works ok for me.:scratch: do the prices go red when you log in?

Ian S
24-04-2016, 09:49
Hi guys I have just renewed my membership and I am trying to buy a pack of 12 skirt clips but all I see is £999 even at the paypal stage. Help im confused.:confused:The shop account is set to 'Member' but does have a different delivery address to the RTOC account. Could you please update the address so they're the same.

Ian S
24-04-2016, 09:55
My email addresses match...All looks OK. Could you try logging out of the shop and logging in again and see if that works. Or try logging out, closing the browser, opening, logging into the shop.

Bigfoot
24-04-2016, 11:18
If still having issues I will be back to my laptop this evening and check both accounts to see what the issue is

R5MJH
24-04-2016, 11:28
My email addresses match...

Regards,
Steve
steve your in a different usergroup so ill update later youll be fine as for the others they should have same details for shop and forum otherwise discount wont be applied

R5MJH
24-04-2016, 11:43
done steve try now,

this is a mod that cannot be fixed in the shop only via the file so say for instance you are not getting the discount its no good asking dale as when he sets you as a member the check will move you back to retail if you are not iin the correct usergroup.

also as ian states you must log out and log back into shop for it to work too, as once logged in, it looks at the last details logged in with if you were a non member it will see the same till you log out and log back in the check then looks at the usergroup and sees your in the paid members group and then applies the discount

ive tested this mod 1000's of times so please use the correct measures for things to work

steve yours was different as you were in another usergroup which the mod saw as retail(non member)

now ive changed the mod to see your usergroup as a member so log out of shop, log back in and discount will be applied all good guys?:agree::smokin:

Lowiepete
24-04-2016, 14:56
All working fine now - many thanks :niceone:

Regards,
Steve

V Man
26-04-2016, 08:14
Hi guys I have just renewed my membership and I am trying to buy a pack of 12 skirt clips but all I see is £999 even at the paypal stage. Help im confused.:confused:

I'm having this problem to. Wish I had the spare cash to buy at this price but unfortunately not!

R5MJH
26-04-2016, 09:59
if you have just renewed membership then log out of shop and log back in also make sure you have the same email address as forum for the shop

Russgt5
27-04-2016, 11:40
I logged out of the site and shop then logged back in to both and it worked fine lads,the real price was very pleasing........just waiting for a parcel to arrive now:)