PDA

View Full Version : Renault 5 turbo

Alcn26
08-03-2016, 23:02
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi there, my first post. Looking for a renault 5 turbo, I've had a few over the years. don't really have a budget but will be considered on what's for offer. Standard ish looking if possible, mods on engine don't bother me much, get in touch, thank you

Matt Cole
09-03-2016, 10:13
This is an add from fb:

I've decided to sell my Renault 5 gt turbo. I just haven't got time to enjoy it anymore as I'm starting a new business venture.

Price £4500 (reg not included)
Millage 118k
Px maybe depends what it is but mainly after cash

I've priced the car as what I think is fair and how much it would cost to buy a project and source all the parts. Also I've spent more than I'm asking with receipts. I recently had it on the rolling road 172bhp @15psi 185bhp @17psi with all upgrades to put up to 20psi so should hit 200bhp. However I would recommend getting it set up again as I've had the engine out to fit new green box clutch.

All the interior is original and good condition with gauges mounted in a pillar pod which can be removed with no holes or marks. The seats are really good condition apart from some small bolster wear as expected. There are some marks and scuffs to the paint work as expected and it's not perfect photos can be misleading.

Overall the car is a good r5 it still needs some bits to get it mint and is not showroom condition. There are some bits of rust and front bumper could do with fitting better because of the fmic.

If anyone is serious about it and wants to have a chat please call 07545150784 I'm in Bristol I'm not going to try and hide anything and will be honest about the car. I think there is still about 4 months mot left. It's got loads of history and I have receipts for bits I've done.

Upgrades:

T2/T25 turbo
Fmic
Uprated fuel pump
Refurbished and re jetted carb
Uprated fuel pressure regulator
Re skimmed head with uprated head gasket and bolts
Blue silicone hoses
Lowered suspension
Turbine wheels
Stainless rear exhaust
Boost and afr gauge in pillar pod
Green box clutch
Alloy rad

Bad bits

Crack on front bumper near towing eye cover

Slow drivers window on the way up

Bonnet has slight dent near headlight

Marks and scuffs to body work

Corrosion and rust where front bumper bolts on (common on these)

Some vibrations in steering when at idle sometimes. I think the exhaust needs refitting.

Some corrosion and rust on passenger jacking point.

Some bubbling around windscreen in 2 places.

Grill could do with a repaint

That's it really apart from is a 26 year old car which isn't perfect and isn't showroom but definitely not a dog. It does needs a few little bits sorted as I've listed. I'm just trying to be as honest as I can.

pagey333
09-03-2016, 14:52
What colour was it?

James5
09-03-2016, 15:22
What colour was it?

It's a white GTT :agree:

pagey333
09-03-2016, 19:24
Pearl or normal

shaggy
12-04-2016, 16:32