PDA

View Full Version : Castle Combe Action Day......Saturday 25th April

Maggie
28-01-2009, 21:24
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I have received this email from Castle Combe and thought I would share it........

NEWS FROM CASTLE COMBE ACTION DAYS

CLUB BOOKINGS OPEN
2ND PERFORMANCE CAR DAY ADDED

Dear Club Secretary

A little later than we would have liked but applications are now open for Clubs to book space, track passes and reserve your area at our opening Action Day of 2009, the Performance Car Action Day on Saturday 25th April.

You will see that we have held the special rates for clubs. You can still apply for free admission tickets, free display space and heavily reduced track time. Additional track time is available with rates starting from just £35 per session, but this special price is limited to just 15 track passes per club.

With the popularity of this event more clubs are taking advantage of our exclusive sessions. You can then advise the times your members will be taking to the circuit, you will know who is out there with you and it also provides a great spectacle.

New this year is our Summer Performance Car Action Day replacing the Eurofest format. Now open to any performance car clubs you are welcome to apply now but please do use a separate application form.

Application Forms can be downloaded from our website at www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk (wlmailhtml:{C5415FF8-DBBD-4B94-BCB1-02B83E8E559A}mid://00000006/!x-usc:http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/).

Both Action Days will feature a drifting session and will also include separate sessions for high performance cars as well as those for “new to track” drivers and general sessions.

We have tried to simplify the booking form and as you will notice all the conditions are now available for you to retain so that you can pass on information to your fellow members. Our fixture book giving full details of our Action Days as well as all the other events at Castle Combe Circuit will shortly be available and if you are already on our mailing list will be mailed to you. However, if you would like a copy then just drop an email to Doreen Miles at doreen.m@castlecombecircuit.co.uk (wlmailhtml:{C5415FF8-DBBD-4B94-BCB1-02B83E8E559A}mid://00000006/!x-usc:mailto:Doreen.m@castlecombecircuit.co.uk) and ask to be added to the fixture book mailing list.

Lastly, for those enthusiasts attending the Bristol Classic Car Show at Shepton Mallet over the weekend of 7th and 8th February then come along to the Castle Combe Action Day Stand in the Showerings Pavilion, Stand A3, and say hello. Whilst primarily aimed at the classic car enthusiast we are always pleased to meet friends and customers.

As always Action Day bookings are looked after here by Maria Fisher who can be contacted on the circuit number 01249 782417 or email maria@castlecombecircuit.co.uk.

From the Castle Combe Action Day Team

Sy5GTT
28-01-2009, 22:23
Already on it Mag's. :)
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=35&day=2009-4-25&c=1

Recieved the same E-mail but waiting for forms etc.

D4WNO
28-01-2009, 22:28
Sy, I know StuTHC deals with the RTOC events so you might wanna make sure he's not already on the case too :)

Maggie
29-01-2009, 00:21
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Already on it Mag's. :)
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=35&day=2009-4-25&c=1

Recieved the same E-mail but waiting for forms etc.

Oops sorry Sy should've looked there first.

Sy5GTT
29-01-2009, 21:21
Sy, I know StuTHC deals with the RTOC events so you might wanna make sure he's not already on the case too :)

Cheers me dear. I have PM'd him. Combe have all my details as I have sorted these for a couple of years. ;)