PDA

View Full Version : 11 turbo

paul-11turbo
10-12-2015, 14:11
Just debating about selling my 11 turbo.

mot sep 2016
I have been using it every day for the past 7/8 years.

has a stainless exhaust
separate oil cooler
boost gauge
bleed valve and in car boost adjust
cat 1 viper alarm/immobiliser

rear demister stopped working
odometer stopped clocking miles, speedo works fine. I have a spare set of clocks but not fitted them to see if it would fix it.
sunroof is sealed with silicone as it leaked ( have a spare sunroof sliding mechanism that i never got round to fitting).

R19 16v rear axle fitted, rear arches still need more grinding as the tyres rub when going over large speed bumps.

It has had both sills and front inner wing/suspension mounts welded to get through a previous mot.

It would suit someone who has the space and time to restore it really.

Recently had new 1.6d extra radiator, new alternator, battery, drive shafts,front disks and pads, front toyo proxie tyres.

pics in profile plus i have some spares to go with it like

front and rear seats
front and rear bumpers
Original steering wheel
original standard intercooler, currently has a pace type alloy one fitted.
5 gt turbo jacking points left and right, they look like they will fit but never got round to getting them done.
t2/25 turbo in bits with new rebuild kit to put back together, shaft and wheels been to turbo rebuild for clean and balance.

spare carb

cossie intercooler and brand new 60mm red silicone elbows/hoses and some 60mm alloy pipe to connect it all up when fitted with the new T-bolt clamps.

almost complete engine in bits minus block and sump as it was damaged from accident, i bought it like that just for the head really and to have spares.

2.5" downpipe

£600

B18ftMOJO5
10-12-2015, 15:30
Glws alot of car and spares for not a lot of money. Glws:agree:

Slammed 66
10-12-2015, 15:49
Damn that's cheap. If I hadn't just yogged a load of money on another 5 I'd be all over this

Bigfoot
10-12-2015, 15:51
Wow that's cheap, I cant see why you cant get easily double that price with an MOT

Mr Raider
10-12-2015, 17:40
Exactly, that is a bargain! :)

Slammed 66
10-12-2015, 18:19
Just told my mate about this and he wants to know if you'd be interested with a part ex on his phase 2 gt turbo with a bit of cash his way?

I have no idea on what he's proposing but if you're interested I'll pass his details to you.

Ross

Markey Mark (BD)
10-12-2015, 18:47
If I had the space I would be snapping this up, always wanted an 11 turbo

JonnyGee
10-12-2015, 18:48
can i have this please,i have pmd my details over :cool:

paul-11turbo
13-12-2015, 21:11
SOLD