PDA

View Full Version : Red Clio 197 2007

Wallace
26-07-2015, 16:19
Campervan project is now a go:cool:

So yet another car that ive embellished is for sale..............any questions give me a shout:agree:

Renault sport clio 2.0 16v 197 VVT Full fat

£5450 ovno

2007 Registered- Ultra Red
1 Previous owner
Full service history incl Cam belt etc
Only 45k miles
12 months MOT
HPI Clear

SPEC incls:
Projector headlights
Automatic steering/directional lights
A/C
Cruise control
Traction control
Speed limit control
Keyless entry
Push button start
Multi function steering wheel
Sports seats
6 speed manual gearbox
Active rear diffuser
Electric mirrors, electric windows
Brembo 4 Pot calipers
Trip & service indicator computer
Height adjustable seats
Central locking, alarm, immobiliser

Exterior & Interior are IMMACULATE! - With only minimal imperfections.

Since my ownership I have refurbished the alloy wheels, fitted NEW BREMBO front Calipers+ genuine pads&disc both front&rears, replaced air&spoil lens filters, fitted OE Mug guards to avoid paint work damage, new tyres all round (Eagle F1's), new floor mats

The vehicle wants for nothing, is mechanically sound, in very very good condition and been meticulously maintained regardless of cost as it's been my weekend car, company car is my daily.

Wallace
29-07-2015, 11:23
Now on dreaded ebay...........& autotrader to try and attract serious people:wasntme::agree:

Alex
30-07-2015, 15:13
Nice motor. I've been looking at these recently and the prices seem to vary quite a lot. I'd quite like a liquid yellow one with climate control and those sexy slimline bucket seats! :cool:

Do they go well? I imagine they handle nicely?

Wallace
30-07-2015, 15:42
Hey Alex,

Ive never really put the cornering to the test but it always feels solid, as for how they go..........they go well but have to be driven high up the rev range and are known for being sluggish between 2.5-4rpm.

All in all not a bad motor to own but they do drink petrol and ive always run it on super 'chaaa.....ching':laugh:

Prices do vary for sure, mine is strong money im asking but its in better condition than some friends cars that are 6months old.

Not gonna give it away as ive really sorted the car to a top condition, but im already into my campervan build so am clucking for the space:wasntme:

Wallace
10-08-2015, 11:31
Again just incase of interest -

REDUCED - £5450 ono

Trevhib
11-08-2015, 09:26
I'm interested in the OE Mug guards. Factory fitted muscle with Renault branded suits and shades :wasntme:

Wallace
12-08-2015, 11:33
I'm sure we could strike a deal Trev, perhaps you buy the car and get the mud guards free:wasntme:

Trevhib
12-08-2015, 12:36
Hi Wallace :)

Not sure you caught my drift. In your ad you had a typo of 'mug' rather than 'mud' guards. I just thought it was amusing :innocent:

The car looks great. I wish I had £500 to buy a motor, let alone £5k :dearme:

Wallace
12-08-2015, 15:47
I see now:laugh:

Corrrr 'mug' guards would sell out on all brands:wasntme:

Trevhib
13-08-2015, 10:48
:wasntme:

Wallace
19-08-2015, 08:10
SOLD SOLD SOLD Via Pistonheads:agree: