PDA

View Full Version : Someone to organise French Car Show asap Sat 6th June

Matt Cole
25-04-2015, 10:06
Mark Dow (fcs organiser)has asked if someone would like to organise the RTOC stand at FCS this year. James Surridge has shown interest so maybe someone could offer to help also. Mark has suggested that there is VERY LITTLE WORK FOR THE ORGANISERS TO DO as all the ticketing is direct from them. We just need the form filling in and someone to be there on the day. We already have some members attending, they just need the stand to put their cars on.

It was a great turn out last year and this year should be the same.

Names on the list guys!:agree:

Matt Cole
25-04-2015, 10:18
Forgot to mention, the organiser gets VIP pass and other privalidges etc.:)

Matt Cole
25-04-2015, 10:21
Application form here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8n4kkpj13gctb71/clubpack_letter2015.doc?dl=0

Red October
27-04-2015, 11:00
I've posted links and a short message on the RTOC FB group for prospective organisers.

Matt Cole
27-04-2015, 13:24
I've posted links and a short message on the RTOC FB group for prospective organisers.

Cheers Ash, I will continue to help where I can. :agree:

LiamR
19-05-2015, 08:22
Is anyone going to this? Are we moving forward with having a stand?

As I bought a ticket last Friday. I'll take my 5 if peeps are going. If not I won't bother :)

LeeR5GTT
20-05-2015, 10:13
Is anyone going to this? Are we moving forward with having a stand?

As I bought a ticket last Friday. I'll take my 5 if peeps are going. If not I won't bother :)

I'm going mate, doesn't look like we have a stand though

LiamR
21-05-2015, 21:33
So if I do take my 5, there is no stand to put it on. Am I correct?

Hoolio
21-05-2015, 21:41
If you look at the published map of the venue there is an area reserved for RTOC. I may pm Mark Dow re this.

Hoolio
21-05-2015, 22:03
Okay I had a reply from Mark:
"That's a great point as we have a few Rtoc owners who have came to our shop and registered Rtoc stand like every other year so anyone who has we allocate space

It's a space in same place as last year almost

Those cars will be parked in an area supported by Renault UK and has several Renault clubs and cars"

And when I asked this:

I think if I can say that to members that if they put down RTOC on the application that they will all be put together rather then piecemeal around in amongst others then hopefully we will have a few more.

Got this answer:

"That's what's happened before - we will still put out a sign and area for them."

LiamR
22-05-2015, 09:52
I have bought a ticket for the day already through the fcs website. How do I get a pass for the club stand??

Hoolio
22-05-2015, 13:30
You should have done that at the same time as you bought the ticket, there is a box at the bottom of the order form in which you write teh club/stand name. Message Mark on FB he may be able to sort.

LiamR
22-05-2015, 15:04
Thanks. I'll give it a go