PDA

View Full Version : French car show 2015

mike's r5
07-04-2015, 17:40
Hi, are rtoc doing fcs this year, have seen we have a stand but no mention of it on here. Thanks.

Dre5gtt
14-04-2015, 23:34
Anyone ? is RTOC going to be there ???

Matt Cole
14-04-2015, 23:43
It's a shame as I think Mark Dow may have reserved a space for rtoc as it was well supported last year. Anyone fancy rallying the troops and get a stand sorted?

James_Surridge G1 5 GTT
15-04-2015, 07:55
I am going!

Matt Cole
15-04-2015, 13:31
I am going!

James. Fancy sorting a club stand out?

Trevhib
16-04-2015, 10:03
That would be funny. A non-member organising the club stand for a major event :D

Not that James isn't perfect for it or hasn't been a rock for RTOC in the past. I'm just pointing out the current state of the nation.

Steevo
16-04-2015, 12:40
I was about to rejoin for this reason, as I wanted to know if there was going to be stand - not looking likely then

LeeR5GTT
16-04-2015, 13:05
I have spoke with mark Dow regarding this. But I had no reply on the committee boards so presumed that was that.... If anybody in the club wishes to organise this pm me and il forward you the application form, due to personal problems I'm unable to sort it this year :agree:

Trevhib
16-04-2015, 13:20
I was about to rejoin for this reason, as I wanted to know if there was going to be stand - not looking likely then

Nothing stopping you, James or both rejoining and doing the stand :)

Matt Cole
16-04-2015, 19:22
Nothing stopping you, James or both rejoining and doing the stand :)

Yeah come on guys that would be great! There's plenty time and I reckon the turn out would be good.:agree:

James_Surridge G1 5 GTT
17-04-2015, 13:53
That would be funny. A non-member organising the club stand for a major event :D

Not that James isn't perfect for it or hasn't been a rock for RTOC in the past. I'm just pointing out the current state of the nation.

Trev, Thanks and Very kind words.....So whats the score? Workload and aspirations on getting this done?? At this point i am "considering" shall we say:agree:

Matt Cole
17-04-2015, 14:08
Trev, Thanks and Very kind words.....So whats the score? Workload and aspirations on getting this done?? At this point i am "considering" shall we say:agree:

James, I think some of the guys are flat out especially Mick who is also organising Retro show. :cry: There has been quite a few on RTOC/FB showing interest for this year and it would be a shame if RTOC didn't attend :(. As said Mark Dow wants us there and has offered a prime spot.:yeah: It was heavily supported last year albeit criticised because the members didn't know the basics like where the stand was etc. It was just down to lack of communication, but I reckon with your good self on-board it would be a lot better!!;)

James_Surridge G1 5 GTT
17-04-2015, 14:14
James, I think some of the guys are flat out especially Mick who is also organising Retro show. :cry: There has been quite a few on RTOC/FB showing interest for this year and it would be a shame if RTOC didn't attend :(. As said Mark Dow wants us there and has offered a prime spot.:yeah: It was heavily supported last year albeit criticised because the members didn't know the basics like where the stand was etc. It was just down to lack of communication, but I reckon with your good self on-board it would be a lot better!!;)

Again, Matt kind words. Lets PM and see where we get to.:agree:

Trevhib
17-04-2015, 15:06
Welcome back James :worship:

Matt Cole
17-04-2015, 18:19
Welcome back James :worship:

Glad you rejoined boss!:agree:

rat1
21-04-2015, 19:47
James did you just have a mot on your 5 at garrett motors, i was there today with mine (by the way passed with no advisorys again) and he was talking about it, he said thay wore getting ready for something called the french car show.