PDA

View Full Version : forge motorsport rtoc discount

dansr5gtturbo
23-03-2015, 22:37
Do rtoc members still get a 10% discount on forge products? If so how do I get this and does it have to be on renault 5 gt turbo parts. Thanks dan

Alex
23-03-2015, 23:01
By the sound of it you just quote RTOC when you call them :)

dansr5gtturbo
24-03-2015, 15:45
My membership has been cancelled but I had a email saying that it would auto renewal. Can someone look into this please. Thanks dan

dansr5gtturbo
24-03-2015, 15:51
I did try rtoc on the forge website but it said code not working I will give them a ring and see what they say.

Alex
24-03-2015, 15:52
Dan, there is no auto renew unfortunately. I have extended your membership for 7 days. Please renew by following the red link at the top of your screen.

dansr5gtturbo
24-03-2015, 16:12
OK thanks for the reply is the auto renewal not working now.

dansr5gtturbo
24-03-2015, 16:50
I just emailed forge motorsport about the club discount they said they stopped it 5 years ago? the banner should be removed at the top of the forum if they no longer give members discount.

Ian S
24-03-2015, 20:21
the banner should be removed at the top of the forum if they no longer give members discount.Done :)

Thanks for the contribution :)

Club Contacts is an area that fell into abandonment years ago apart from someone contacting most of them a year ago: http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=36694

Jonny5
24-03-2015, 21:26
I just emailed forge motorsport about the club discount they said they stopped it 5 years ago? the banner should be removed at the top of the forum if they no longer give members discount.

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=28528

Only took 3 three years before someone else realised!

Ian S
24-03-2015, 22:26
That's about the pace on here in recent times.

This is due only to lack of more volunteers energised and intent to do this stuff we'd all like done.

I think it not just this car club that's finding that. I was at a Fiat tuner recently and they don't seem to be doing much tuning. One of them has left the car business. They were saying so many customers had given up on old tuned cars and just got something new on, often free, finance. They offered me a quite nice and very sorted Punto that they wanted an enthusiast to have so as to appreciate all the work that's gone into it. The previous owner instead got some modern on finance.