PDA

View Full Version : hello

chrisb
24-01-2009, 21:33
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi, i was just typing out my introduction to this site when windows restarted due to an update(bugger) so i will start again.
I have had my Raider since march 1990, just before my 25'th birthday, i use it everyday but now it has 105000 miles on the clock and i think it is time for a rebuild.
I want to buy a Toyota Yaris or similar car for lots of motorway cruising/ economy so that i can spend the time and right money on my 5, i have done lots of mods to the 5 but i feel that now is the time to take it off road to rebuild it.
Travelling from Bournemouth to Southend where i am currently working every week is not helping the finances at the moment, i have seen a couple of 5GT turbos in Southend, i also met log(rtoc member) when i was previously working at Heathrow Airport who bought Steve L's bodyshell.
When i am working at Southend airport i stay in Westcliffe so if anybody wants to meet up and talk 5's please pm me.
I can get free wi-fi at Southend Airport Mcdonalds but no local internet in Westcliffe.
Have a nice day!

5teve L
24-01-2009, 22:11
Howdo's matey :)
Welcome aboard.

RICHIE
24-01-2009, 22:46
welcome to the club mate :beer: