PDA

View Full Version : They are hiding among us.......everywhere!!!

LiamR
08-01-2015, 23:02
I took my type r to the bodyshop on Monday to have little bit of work done. I wandered into the workshop and noticed this hid in the corner

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/liamroadnight/imagejpg1_zps59da7dc5.jpg (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/liamroadnight/media/imagejpg1_zps59da7dc5.jpg.html)

Apparently it's been sat there for months. I asked about who owned it and supposedly it's the guys little forgotten toy. He also has an Audi r8 etc etc and isn't interested in selling. A shame. I still left my number :scratch:

I had a little look over it and it's in great condition. Although understandably they won't let me fire it up. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :D

R5MJH
08-01-2015, 23:05
looks in good nick liam what colour is that raider??

LiamR
08-01-2015, 23:22
Yes mate. A raider. Original interior, wheels, black bump strips. Didn't look messed with. I didn't get a chance to see the engine sadly. :disagree:

R5MJH
08-01-2015, 23:30
kin unreal aint it, well if I was you id be putting the squeeze on every now n then, don't suppose youll tell us where it is will ya :laugh::laugh::laugh:

LiamR
08-01-2015, 23:55
kin unreal aint it, well if I was you id be putting the squeeze on every now n then, don't suppose youll tell us where it is will ya :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's madness. It's just sat there doing nothing :confused:

I'll keep popping in and asking every few months. You never know!

As for telling you where it is.....errr... 10 Downing Street :cooter:

Trevhib
09-01-2015, 11:27
front end looks very straight :agree:

rabbitstew
09-01-2015, 12:11
Wow, looks proper good original condition from that photo. Hope the roof isnt damaged from the stuff on it!

Its MOT only expired May 2013 so its not been off the road for very long.

Ian S
09-01-2015, 12:38
Would he join the RTOC and bring it to events?

Mr Raider
11-01-2015, 22:17
Good find mate, would have been rude not to leave your no. I would have done the same! ;)

Jeff Ninebar
12-01-2015, 09:31
reminds me of when my car was in the body shop, sat in the corner not being worked on for months :mad:

LiamR
17-01-2015, 13:04
front end looks very straight :agree:

It is straight Trev. And all original. I had another look around it when I picked up my car. Standard interior, gear knob etc. although big speakers cut into the parcel shelf :confused:

LiamR
17-01-2015, 13:07
Wow, looks proper good original condition from that photo. Hope the roof isnt damaged from the stuff on it!

Its MOT only expired May 2013 so its not been off the road for very long.

The roof was good. It was all pretty light stuff on it tbh. I think the dust all over it weighed more ;)

As mentioned, apparently the guy who owns it is minted and has it as an investment. The owner of the spray shop said the guy had no love or enthusiasm for the car, just for its future value. So I sadly doubt he would join here.

I have left my number again so you never know.....

LiamR
17-01-2015, 13:07
reminds me of when my car was in the body shop, sat in the corner not being worked on for months :mad:

Reminds me of the 5 in my garage that hasn't been touched for ages.....:cry: