PDA

View Full Version : samb5 AVOID AVOID AVOID

RICHIE
23-01-2009, 20:32
well after responding to his classifieds advert for some wossner pistons k_tec steel liners and total seal rings i struck the deal £420 i was to pay so paid via paypal all good i thought. after two days i sent him a pm asking him if he has a tracking number and he says they were sent via std mail which of course is un trackable. i have now waited 12 days, the parts are lost. i have asked for the reciept and he says his girlfriend has lost it. this is no good. i asked if he would refund me the money and he says he willing to take half responsibility so will refund half. there is no way i am accepting this so i will be making the claim back through paypal. im not happy also knowing he has sold goods to people which total up to more than he owes me so why not pay the money back to me. i have also read other comments regarding this member so i think mabe the commitee should step in now i will be making miller and co aware of the sitution.

IM VERY ANGRY BUT MOST OF ALL DISSAPOINTED.

Penfold aka The Dealer
23-01-2009, 20:34
Dont sound good Richie,

Did Samb Agree to send recorded/Special delivery? Did you ask for it to be recorded?

If not legally nothing can be done... I think so anyway.

I feel for you mate, i really do.

Samb should have had the sense to send something so valuable special delivery as recorded delivery is only upto the value of around £32...

Andrew Cooke
23-01-2009, 20:35
that all very disappointing.

Nice to see that the feedback board is so successful

car.crash
23-01-2009, 20:43
i do hope it all turns up, fill in a lost report at post office, i had a std parcel go missing for a month, then it turned up back at my door. sorry to hear this though. i have bought a few items off you richie and they arrived quickly so your not a scammer.

Penfold aka The Dealer
23-01-2009, 20:44
Hopefully Samb put a senders address on the items...

MR TURBO
23-01-2009, 20:44
Isn't he online now??? SPEAK UP YOUNG MAN!!! well he was!!! isn't it irritating when you know the person is reading the messages and doing nowt....hope you sort it fella

soapymech
23-01-2009, 20:50
Isn't he online now??? SPEAK UP YOUNG MAN!!! well he was!!! isn't it irritating when you know the person is reading the messages and doing nowt....hope you sort it fella

and there was me thinking wooden spoon mr turbo. but you were bang on:wasntme:

Kenobi
23-01-2009, 20:52
Quite honestly anyone who sends something valuable without record delivery or special parcel etc deserves this to happen.

Samb5 you surely have a post office reciept showing Richies postcode and the amount you paid for sending the parcel. it will also show the weight of the item sent.

I get given one of these everyday when i send stuff for work.

Paypal should refund Richies money. Then They take ScamB to court.

Schakal
23-01-2009, 20:53
that all very disappointing.

Nice to see that the feedback board is so successful

exactly what i was thinking :rolleyes:

Markey Mark (BD)
23-01-2009, 21:03
Paypal should refund Richies money. Then They take ScamB to court.

:agree: Paypal will give it all back as they claim it back from SamB if he hasn't got enough.

tiff_lee
23-01-2009, 22:15
:agree: Paypal will give it all back as they claim it back from SamB if he hasn't got enough.
Well lets hope he hasn't already withdrawn all the money from his account because there is little paypal can do if he has.

Schakal
23-01-2009, 22:17
Well lets hope he hasn't already withdrawn all the money from his account because there is little paypal can do if he has.

it takes 4-5 working days to withdraw the money to bank account .
but paypal still should pay up the buyer .

tiff_lee
23-01-2009, 22:20
What they should and actually do isn't the same, I was ripped off a few years ago with a £200+ item seller had no funds in his account so even though I won the claim I got nothing, not very encouraging I know.

Tiny Tim
23-01-2009, 22:23
The post office he sent it through will keep a record of the parcel being sent if it was recorded.

Get on it Samb, no excuses.

Nayls
23-01-2009, 22:30
See if the committee had stepped in when samb5 ripped off ross99 then this would'nt have happened!!!!!!

instead ross99 got booted out of the club!!!

unreal!

i hope it get's sorted richie.

pm back for you :)

Beardo
23-01-2009, 22:40
I think the commitee need to have a meeting about how the classifieds work as this seems to be happening alot at the moment.

Does anybody have any ideas on how we can stop this ?

soapymech
23-01-2009, 22:45
I think the commitee need to have a meeting about how the classifieds work as this seems to be happening alot at the moment.

Does anybody have any ideas on how we can stop this ?

get them to put up the special delivery tracker number on the club?

Beardo
23-01-2009, 22:48

Good idea , that way everybody can view the process of where the item at anytime !

Andrew Cooke
23-01-2009, 22:53
how about the buyer sends me the cash, the seller sends the item to the buyer, and once everyone is happy I give the seller the cash. In the case of a dispute the cash is mine :cool:

Schakal
24-01-2009, 07:18
See if the committee had stepped in when samb5 ripped off ross99 then this would'nt have happened!!!!!!

instead ross99 got booted out of the club!!!

unreal!

he is as well :eek::eek: WTF !!! :disagree:

Penfold aka The Dealer
24-01-2009, 07:26
Ross99 was booted out of the club for breaching the club rules when it came to threatening club members, wernt just Samb he threatened.

The attitude of that member was not a good one.

As for the committee stepping in to stop things like this? Well all we can really do is delete the classifieds?

We dont know the members, we cant vet the members, we cant make the classifieds legal binding... look at ebay, how many people get conned on there? Paypal can claim back the money from Samb but if he has insuffient funds in his bank there is sweet F.A they can/will do!

I feel for richie i really do, the committee have set up a positive and negative feedback section on the classifieds, so now if people by from Samb after reading this then thats there gamble.

The only way you know your going to get your goods is to make sure you collect the item's and pay for it at the time of purchase.

I have made the committee aware of this situation but in reality there is very little we can do.

Apart from get in contact with Samb and ask him to refund the money....

Penfold aka The Dealer
24-01-2009, 07:43

Fail! Ok if you read the 1st post of this thread you will see that Samb claimed to have sent the parcel normal delivery... so no tracking number...

Also Samb Claimed to have lost the reciept of the parcel at the post office... so no Ref number or anything...

It is down to the Seller or buyer to state that the goods are either going to be sent 1st/2nd class or whether or not the goods are going to be sent via Recorded/Special Delivery or via Courier...

This is purely down to Samb not sending the items via recorded/special delivery, but then again if he never stated the method of how things are going to be sent and Richie never asked, what can the club do?

Now the problem for the club to take any action is we wouldnt know they if the following had happened

Option 1 "What if Samb Took Richie's money, wrapped up the items, gave them to his miss's to post, she went to the post office and paid for the them to be sent 1st class and lost the reciept....

Its not there fault that the Royal Mail lost the items.... Its not there fault that it was not discussed about recorded delivery...

They did what was required.. they sold the items and took them to the post office, are they responsible for the Royal Mail losing the items? "

Option 2 )Now another Twist could be Richie got the items, Didnt have to sign them, noticed it wasnt recorded or anything and thought "great i can scam SamB" and what if richie has made this all up..... Not saying you have richie i am just trying to prove a point

How can the club enforce any ruling over any off this when the club can not prove anything about if/how the good were sent, or whether the Royal Mail lost the items, or if Richie even recieved the items.

Or option 3)
Samb Took Richie's money and deicided to say f*ck it i am gonna keep the items and keep the money.

The Club has no way to prove any of these 3 options...

The classifieds has always been used at the responsibilty of the club members and not for the club...

"IMPORTANT
The items being sold are not the responsibility of the Renault Turbo Owners Club. This facility is provided as a free of charge service and no guarantees are made about any of the items advertised. If you are interested in buying any of the items advertised, please contact the seller directly. The Club does not accept any responsibility for any problems which may occur with any of the items advertised for sale here, nor the accuracy of the text of the advertisements. You are advised to check the items thoroughly before buying. "

Nayls
24-01-2009, 10:42
Ross99 was booted out of the club for breaching the club rules when it came to threatening club members, wernt just Samb he threatened.

But his attitude turned for the worse when nothing was done about him being conned!! because nobody believed him! i seen the turbo he was sent,I KNOW it was ****ed!
My attitude would have been a lot worse if i were in his shoes.

Ross99 has been proved right though has'nt he!

if samb5 had been denied classified rights back then,richie would not have been ripped off.

bottom line is,the club could have prevented this!

raj
24-01-2009, 10:53
can we not have a Sticky thread stating advice when buying/selling from members? ie always advise special "SIGNED FOR" delivery and for the tracking number to be supplied.

Scoff
24-01-2009, 10:56
can we not have a Sticky thread stating advice when buying/selling from members? ie always advise special "SIGNED FOR" delivery and for the tracking number to be supplied.
:agree:

there needs to be a "Buyers advice - please read" in the for sale categories and a "Sellers advice - please read" in the wanted categories, all made sticky and noticable at the top.

RICHIE
24-01-2009, 11:08
what bugs me is all he had to do was ask for the extra for postage mabe i have been stupid in presuming at the age of 25 his brain may have developed some common sence.

i phoned both of the post office branches and the main depot and parcel force as there also part of the group and neither could find the parcel infact the branch couldnt seem to recall it being sent. i wasted 3 hours of my day doing his homework so i can asure you i havnt received the parts i dont like wasting my time.

however samb you offered me a home visit a week ago to look around, so i have your address and i will be popping around;)

Nayls
24-01-2009, 11:22
How much does the parcel that you bought weigh roughly?

if it's over a certain weight they will tell you it has to go as a parcel,they come with free tracking.

The post office will have a record of it.

RICHIE
24-01-2009, 11:28
i have just got off the phone to royal mail again any parcel over 10 kilos now gets sent via parcel force who is part of the royal mail group. anything weighing 10 kilo or over will have a tracking number as it goes in the parcel force 48 hour deliver. im going to weigh a std set now.

raj
24-01-2009, 11:34
i doubt a set of even std pistons+liners will weigh 1okgs. i maybe wrong though.?!

RICHIE
24-01-2009, 11:40
i doubt a set of even std pistons+liners will weigh 1okgs. i maybe wrong though.?!

A std liner weighs 1kg pistons dont weight anywere near that much so i doubt it was 10 kg. yet another let off for the crook

raj
24-01-2009, 11:45
A std liner weighs 1kg pistons dont weight anywere near that much so i doubt it was 10 kg. yet another let off for the crook

the thing is, even though it doesnt weigh 10+kgs surely because of the dimensions of the pistons+liners it would still be classed as a parcel..?? i mean..it cant be classed as a letter/envelope can it.

surely some info regarding this would be on there system?

minty83
24-01-2009, 11:51
also you wont get the full refund i had a similar problem on a item i bought through ebay (Payed via paypal) and only got back about 2/3rds of the payment:crap:

JonnyGee
24-01-2009, 13:03

As for the committee stepping in to stop things like this? Well all we can really do is delete the classifieds?

We dont know the members, we cant vet the members, we cant make the classifieds legal binding... look at ebay, how many people get conned on there? Paypal can claim back the money from Samb but if he has insuffient funds in his bank there is sweet F.A they can/will do!

I feel for richie i really do, the committee have set up a positive and negative feedback section on the classifieds, so now if people by from Samb after reading this then thats there gamble.

The only way you know your going to get your goods is to make sure you collect the item's and pay for it at the time of purchase.

I have made the committee aware of this situation but in reality there is very little we can do.

Apart from get in contact with Samb and ask him to refund the money....

i dont ever get involved in stuff like this but if someone had just scammed me out of over 400 of my hard earned pannies then hell yes i would be threatening the guy,and no wonder he was kinda angry towards everyone else as he had just been ripped off and felt let down by the club???:confused:

shaggy
24-01-2009, 13:23
i dont ever get involved in stuff like this but if someone had just scammed me out of over 400 of my hard earned pannies then hell yes i would be threatening the guy,and no wonder he was kinda angry towards everyone else as he had just been ripped off and felt let down by the club???:confused:

RICHIE
24-01-2009, 15:24

well i have been good by not throwing my weight around as from experience it costs me more than 400 quid in court fines for having a pop at someone this time im boxing clever samb i gave you the chance to rectify it and you obviously not interested i have filled a dispute against you via paypal. members do not buy from him he is bad news you have been warned.

Penfold aka The Dealer
24-01-2009, 15:55
But his attitude turned for the worse when nothing was done about him being conned!! because nobody believed him! i seen the turbo he was sent,I KNOW it was ****ed!
My attitude would have been a lot worse if i were in his shoes.

Ross99 has been proved right though has'nt he!

if samb5 had been denied classified rights back then,richie would not have been ripped off.

bottom line is,the club could have prevented this!

How could the club prevent this??

OK Nayls, i am claiming u sold me a duff turbo... you say it was great condition, i say it was f*cked.... now do u get banned or do i? There is little to no proof when it comes to second hand parts... and 1 persons idea of mint could be another persons idea of scrap.

Richie has had the right attitude, has came on here made his statement about his dealing's with Samb, he has not threaten to break a members window in, nor has he called another person who wasn't even involved a lying w*nker... (which Ross99 did - Hence the committee banning Ross99)

As for Samb, we cant ban him for this atm, as we havent heard from him... I really do hope that the items get to richie, or that Richie gets a full refund.

Samb, If your reading this SORT IT OUT asap!

Sir Mod
24-01-2009, 16:03
The committee is looking into this matter, and is hoping for a fast response.

RICHIE
24-01-2009, 16:07

OK Nayls, i am claiming u sold me a duff turbo... you say it was great condition, i say it was f*cked.... now do u get banned or do i? There is little to no proof when it comes to second hand parts... and 1 persons idea of mint could be another persons idea of scrap.

Richie has had the right attitude, has came on here made his statement about his dealing's with Samb, he has not threaten to break a members window in, nor has he called another person who wasn't even involved a lying w*nker... (which Ross99 did - Hence the committee banning Ross99)

As for Samb, we cant ban him for this atm, as we havent heard from him... I really do hope that the items get to richie, or that Richie gets a full refund.

i personally think ross should be given a second chance within the club. we all make mistakes in life. if we didnt make mistakes we wouldnt have put erasers on pencils, but its not my desision to make. regarding samb i think his account should be restricted untill he has contacted a member of the commity regarding the situation and let him put his point of view accross because im more than interested in hearing it.

Trevhib
24-01-2009, 16:19
Chris (Penfold),

Looks like you'll have to continue to spell your points out for the rest of eternity for it finally get into people's heads regarding both Ross and the classifieds. Keep going mate, you might get a result eventually.

This is a crap a scenario for Richie. I hope you manage to get a result one way or another mate. :(

For those complainers, this is the whole point of the classified feedback section. There will always be someone that has to take a hit for the rest of us to realise not to deal with a seller. The idea is to minimise the impact, the club can't do any more than that. That doesn't help the people who've been hit but that's life unfortunately :dearme: Of course the benefit of the section is that good sellers garner trust.

Trevhib
24-01-2009, 16:20
i personally think ross should be given a second chance within the club. we all make mistakes in life. if we didnt make mistakes we wouldnt have put erasers on pencils, but its not my desision to make. regarding samb i think his account should be restricted untill he has contacted a member of the commity regarding the situation and let him put his point of view accross because im more than interested in hearing it.

I think Ross's ban was temporary mate.

RICHIE
24-01-2009, 16:22
I think Ross's ban was temporary mate.

i think its been upgraded to the red card mate due to some immature comments that were made at the heat of the moment. i dont know ross but it seems a shame to loss a memeber for a moment of madness

Shane P
24-01-2009, 16:24
seems a shame to loss a memeber for a moment of madness

Trevhib
24-01-2009, 16:26
i think its been upgraded to the red card mate due to some immature comments that were made at the heat of the moment. i dont know ross but it seems a shame to loss a memeber for a moment of madness

hehehe, it wasn't just one moment, he was a nut ball! I quite liked him but he was particularly argumentative. That's ok if there's SOME logic behind it, lol but he often backed it up with physical threats.

Tbh I was expecting to see him back at some point, I didn't realise he was a gone for good.

Penfold aka The Dealer
24-01-2009, 16:34

Ross99, was given a Lifetime ban, I cant remember the in's and out's of it all but its on the committee section of the Site.

I remember the threatening behaviour was deemed OTT.

The club does not take lightly to banning members, its not something that happens on a regular basis.

There are plenty of membrs who go off the wall, but rarely do the threaten people etc.. We felt that the threats being made were not a good image for the club and that it was totally un-acceptable. (if a non member was reading the threads they may have been put of joining the club - let alone trying to break up a fight at a RTOC event - The club would not want police to be called out or for the club to be turned down for a future events due to the actions of 1 person.

We urged Ross99 to calm down and to try and sort out his issue's with out threatening people... but sadly the response we got was not exactly most people would call reasonable.

Nayls
24-01-2009, 17:09

Samb5 should not have been able to have classifieds after the turbo incident!

i see your point in that it's word against word,but samb5 was a new member as was ross but i've been here for a fair few years now & was there when ross opened the parcel.
maybe im not trusted either then as if i was in a position of control in the club i would have listened to what the long standing member had to say.

example: if joe sent dave a turbo & someone like sparkie/mart was there when dave opened the turbo & said it was ****ed,the club would have believed them & done something.

Trevhib
24-01-2009, 17:37

i see your point in that it's word against word,but samb5 was a new member as was ross but i've been here for a fair few years now & was there when ross opened the parcel.
maybe im not trusted either then as if i was in a position of control in the club i would have listened to what the long standing member had to say.

example: if joe sent dave a turbo & someone like sparkie/mart was there when dave opened the turbo & said it was ****ed,the club would have believed them & done something.

Are you trust worthy Nayls? I don't know. Not to say you aren't, although you never did reply to all the people that offered advice on your av cable thread :D Would Sparkie or Mart have been able to orgainse a better outcome in your position though? Dunno. Speculation.

Also, what followed was a right old wrangle over what was 'allegedly' offered afterwards to sort it out. Who was right in all that? Dunno. Does anyone?

Trevhib
24-01-2009, 17:38
Btw, absolutely no offence meant.

Tiny Tim
24-01-2009, 17:58
Gary, think you've said enough mate. Glass houses, stones and all that.

tiff_lee
24-01-2009, 17:59
maybe im not trusted either then
I don't think that is the case at all, the club just has to remain impartial.

Chris Hebden
24-01-2009, 17:59

I hope you are trust worthy buddy ;)

Nayls
24-01-2009, 18:15
Btw, absolutely no offence meant.

None taken mate :)

my point was'nt fool proof,obviously even the longest serving most trusting member could change & rip someone off,but hopefully you kind of got what i was saying?

Nayls
24-01-2009, 18:16
Gary, think you've said enough mate. Glass houses, stones and all that.

ok tim,i'l be off then :rolleyes:

MR TURBO
24-01-2009, 18:18
He's online now too again!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Nayls
I hope you are trust worthy buddy ;)

yes mate, your stuff is ready to go,should be on it's way on monday, & yes it will be tracked :)

Tiny Tim
ok tim,i'l be off then :rolleyes:

Im just saying, dont bang on about other people's guilt and innocence when we're not all perfect are we. You know what I mean.

soapymech
24-01-2009, 18:22
He's online now too again!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

apart from the obvious i cant understand why you wouldn't want to defend yourself.:wasntme:

Nayls
24-01-2009, 18:24
Im just saying, dont bang on about other people's guilt and innocence when we're not all perfect are we. You know what I mean.

yeah i do,& that was resolved so what's the problem? you can think what you want about that,but the facts are,i could'nt find a company to courier that bumper back then,if i was intending to rip you off,i would'nt have give you your money back.

enough of that anyway,if you have a problem then take it off of here & come & see me.

this is here & now so something needs to be sorted

Tiny Tim
24-01-2009, 18:29
:laugh: Is that why you sold it to someone else whilst still holding my cash?

And no, no problem :) Lets just leave the 'sorting out' to those involved shall we.

MR TURBO
24-01-2009, 18:29
apart from the obvious i cant understand why you wouldn't want to defend yourself.:wasntme:

You know what i'm saying if it were me i'd have to say something even if it was the ****eist excuses i could give.......Obviously he must be a billy no mates as he's made none here for a stunt like that it makes me so :mad::mad::mad:

RICHIE
24-01-2009, 18:30
i just want some wosners :cry:

soapymech
24-01-2009, 18:33
i just want some wosners :cry:

wot goes around comes around:cool:

MR TURBO
24-01-2009, 18:35
Karma is a bitch!!!!! SAY SOMETHING SNEAK MOFO!!!!!!!!!!:mad: Or just go back offline again

soapymech
24-01-2009, 18:38
Karma is a bitch!!!!! SAY SOMETHING SNEAK MOFO!!!!!!!!!!:mad: Or just go back offline again

i got a feeling it is on a club like this one;)

car.crash
24-01-2009, 18:43

you really do love to stir the shiit dont you!

MR TURBO
24-01-2009, 18:46
you really do love to stir the shiit dont you!

Nah just wanna see if the dude will respond just like you did :laugh::laugh::laugh:

soapymech
24-01-2009, 18:52
Nah just wanna see if the dude will respond just like you did :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:agree::agree::agree:we need people like mr turbo to shame these bods i vote mr turbo as king of the wooden spoon:D

MR TURBO
24-01-2009, 18:57
:agree::agree::agree:we need people like mr turbo to shame these bods i vote mr turbo as king of the wooden spoon:D

Exactly that disgusting behaviour will not be tolerated!!!! Happily accepted :D

Penfold aka The Dealer
24-01-2009, 19:17
Well this thread has gone well of topic lol....

But its all good.

Hopefully an agreement between Samb & Richie regarding this topic will happen soon.

RICHIE
24-01-2009, 19:26
Well this thread has gone well of topic lol....

But its all good.

Hopefully an agreement between Samb & Richie regarding this topic will happen soon.

i very much doubt it. i sent him numerous text and all he has to say now is its not my problem. penfold did he contact a member of the commity when he last signed on.

Penfold aka The Dealer
24-01-2009, 19:31
i very much doubt it. i sent him numerous text and all he has to say now is its not my problem. penfold did he contact a member of the commity when he last signed on.

He has been in touch with Sir Mod, looks like your going to have to go through paypal....

Looks like this is something the club cant really do to much about, i would warn people not to buy from Samb - This is a personal point of view and not from me as a Committee member/Clubs response etc etc

The committee will look into this further and action maybe taken. You will be kept updated.

RICHIE
24-01-2009, 19:33
i want this ****er banned full of lies and excusses.

MR TURBO
24-01-2009, 19:39
i want this ****er banned full of lies and excusses.

That would be a start :agree::agree:

tiff_lee
24-01-2009, 19:46
I think his lack of appearance to defend himself says it all really and just for reference he (Samb5) even said in the dispute with ross thread and I quote
"if i wanted to rip u off i would have just not posted an said lost in post"

banned from classfied section at least? (perhaps temporary I don't know) as god forbid a new member joins and jumps straight into a sale with him before seeing this!

ady b
24-01-2009, 19:55
sounds like this samb5 is the type of scum that would nick out of his grannys purse :dearme:

Penfold aka The Dealer
24-01-2009, 20:08
I think his lack of appearance to defend himself says it all really and just for reference he (Samb5) even said in the dispute with ross thread and I quote
"if i wanted to rip u off i would have just not posted an said lost in post"

Bloomin hell you have a good memory... :agree:

RICHIE
24-01-2009, 20:12
Bloomin hell you have a good memory... :agree:

you can easily find info out by clicking on a members profile go to statistics and click on all post or all threads by said member;)

MR TURBO
24-01-2009, 20:18
Keep your grass low so u can see the SNAKES coming!!! SAMB5 THE SNAKE!!!!!!!!!

soapymech
24-01-2009, 20:22
Keep your grass low so u can see the SNAKES coming!!! SAMB5 THE SNAKE!!!!!!!!!

o no not slippery slithering samb:D

Gttnutter
24-01-2009, 20:24
yep i'm backing richie on this one. He's been on the blower to me most of this week about it all.

I'd say if he has nothing to openly say on here then he deserves nothing but a ban

MR TURBO
24-01-2009, 20:27
yep i'm backing richie on this one. He's been on the blower to me most of this week about it all.

I'd say if he has nothing to openly say on here then he deserves nothing but a ban

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:: agree::agree: TOTALLY

Penfold aka The Dealer
24-01-2009, 20:31
Would be great to ban any member willy nilly, but the club cant do that yet....

Firstly the committee have to vote on it...
Also more infomation is needed...From both party's, pm's - agreement of sale etc etc..

All i can say is, it is being looked into... but seeing as its the weekend alot of the committee arent online...

If i could change Samb status to restrict his access i would, but i dont know how to...

But please guys & girls just give us abit of time and we will do our best to solve this issue.

Sir Mod
24-01-2009, 21:12
This thread is now open.

We dont want this thread getting out of hand.

RICHIE
25-01-2009, 20:48
update paypal are investigating i have put my arguement and case accross they have requested postage information from samb5 and i will have an update from them on the 27th thats this coming tuesday i will keep people updated on any progress

Gttnutter
25-01-2009, 21:01
Keep me updated richie

gt_maxer
26-01-2009, 10:36
what a fooker, when you paypal'd him did it show his address :smokin:..gutted that so many fookers do this.

MR TURBO
26-01-2009, 10:49
I hope when they catch up with him they nail him to the floor and let us all know where he is :D:D Anyone own a coach??

Adam L
26-01-2009, 19:48
I think i've got a solution to all this...

Why don't we all go out on the lash, make sure we've had enough to have a pretty horrible beer **** the next day (so bad that it still smells like alcohol), and mail it to matey:)...

...Recorded, obivously.

soapymech
26-01-2009, 19:56

Why don't we all go out on the lash, make sure we've had enough to have a pretty horrible beer **** the next day (so bad that it still smells like alcohol), and mail it to matey:)...

...Recorded, obivously.

do u recon were get it all in one box :Dfantastic idea tho:agree::agree::agree:

raj
26-01-2009, 20:03

...Recorded, obivously.

no! got to be special delivery aint it:D

Kenobi
26-01-2009, 20:45
Scamb5 defend yourself you F@cking spaz.

MR TURBO
26-01-2009, 20:48

HAHHAHAHAHHAA i reckon he should be the RTOC punchbag i.e scapegoat!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kenobi
26-01-2009, 20:52
I sold summat to scamb and so did my wife!!!!

Release Wodderwick!!!

BriC
28-01-2009, 18:25

:laugh::laugh::cry:

MR TURBO
28-01-2009, 18:33
:laugh::laugh: still from the other night :laugh::laugh::laugh: getting a cramp in my stomach now :cry:

RICHIE
28-01-2009, 18:54
theres has been a break through.

i had a message from sam saying he has located the parts his girlfriend found the receipt from royal mail and it turned out they have been posted to the wrong address. he is currently trying to resolve the situation by paying the address a visit to get the parts back. hopefully i will have some wossners very soon i will inform people on progress.

tiff_lee
28-01-2009, 18:58
i had a message from sam saying he has located the parts his girlfriend found the receipt from royal mail and it turned out they have been posted to the wrong address. he is currently trying to resolve the situation by paying the address a visit to get the parts back.
Translation = oh feck I've been rumbled so best get the items in the post asap!

MR TURBO
28-01-2009, 19:01
theres has been a break through.

i had a message from sam saying he has located the parts his girlfriend found the receipt from royal mail and it turned out they have been posted to the wrong address. he is currently trying to resolve the situation by paying the address a visit to get the parts back. hopefully i will have some wossners very soon i will inform people on progress.

My fingers and toes are crossed for you dude!!! GOOD LUCK ;) it would be good to have a happy ending :D

RICHIE
28-01-2009, 19:06
My fingers and toes are crossed for you dude!!! GOOD LUCK ;) it would be good to have a happy ending :D

lets hope so

Kenobi
30-01-2009, 00:16
update richie you Slag.

RICHIE
30-01-2009, 17:20
update richie you Slag.

im awaiting him to collect the parts from the address they were sent to. pay pal have taken the money off him and out it into holding so if i dont get the parts it looks like im getting the money.

MR TURBO
30-01-2009, 18:13
Dont worry about the PM i just read this dude......I like the sound of it tho ;)

Tiny Tim
30-01-2009, 18:27
Hope it all works out well mate, keep us informed.

Schakal
30-01-2009, 18:27
I sold summat to scamb and so did my wife!!!!

Release Wodderwick!!!

me too and i have got his address on my paypal account
if need be :cooter:

RICHIE
31-01-2009, 15:42
After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favour, however, we were unable to recover any
funds from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement,
recovery of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future,
and will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may
include issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the
account. Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors, including
member complaints, to determine when to take action. Due to privacy laws,
we cannot discuss the details of any action taken. We hope you understand
our policy and that it reassures you that you are safe using PayPal.

Schakal
31-01-2009, 15:45

that ****ing sucks ,paypal payments are supposed to be safe ffs :mad::mad:
if you want to pay him a visit ,let me know and i will dig out his
home address for you :agree:

soapymech
31-01-2009, 15:50

any news about the person that had taken them in at wrong address i bet not:mad:

RICHIE
31-01-2009, 15:56
any news about the person that had taken them in at wrong address i bet not:mad:

he has written them a letter asking them to contact him to arrange collection:rolleyes:

Penfold aka The Dealer
31-01-2009, 16:01
he has written them a letter asking them to contact him to arrange collection:rolleyes:

I hope the letter dont get lost in the post....

Markey Mark (BD)
31-01-2009, 17:41
To be honest i think he's leading you on Richie, if they were sent to the wrong address ask him for that address and say you'll contact them to sort out delievery to you. If he don't i wouldn't be surprised if he's made it up just to cover himself, wonder if he even had any pistons or liners in the first place.

RICHIE
31-01-2009, 17:45
he said if he doesnt hear from them by monday he is driving to collect them that is the deadline. as you know mark im far from being stupid i will play the game for a while but im on the edge of loosing my temper now

Markey Mark (BD)
31-01-2009, 17:52
Tell him sod that you'll go get them as you want to recieve them by hand, it may be another 'lost of post' in post if he sends them again.

I know i'd feel happier getting them myself.

MR TURBO
31-01-2009, 18:01
This guy is really beginning to get to me now...even though it aint me personally...Paypal is a load of :jerkoff: too... The dude needs a visit paid full stop pisstaker.....Everyone wants pounds of flesh and after that let some crazed sex starved dude in a gimp mask and full gear have his wicked way with SCAMB5 :hump::hump: That'd soon teach him

tiff_lee
31-01-2009, 19:12
that ****ing sucks ,paypal payments are supposed to be safe ffs :mad::mad:

Yep just like I mentioned in my first post paypal actually do very little, happy to take your commision but thats about all they want to do.

bye_all_c_ya
31-01-2009, 21:14
i did already pm to warn about this paypal will give money back 1 if fund are in account 2 if through ebay
if paid out side of ebay then there is no chance if fund are not in sellers account
**** i now!:(

let beat him with a bar!

MR TURBO
31-01-2009, 21:17
i did already pm to warn about this paypal will give money back 1 if fund are in account 2 if through ebay
if paid out side of ebay then there is no chance if fund are not in sellers account

let beat him with a bar!

Please form an orderly queue :D:laugh::laugh:

soapymech
31-01-2009, 21:17

let beat him with a bar!

:D:laugh::D

RICHIE
31-01-2009, 21:37
its all pissing me off now money i paid him i could have just bought new pistons i was just being greedy getting liners as i already have them. now i got nothing

MR TURBO
31-01-2009, 21:38
or this http://www.bewilderedkid.com/blog/images/duggan_2008_07_22.jpg
SOME 2 BY 4 SHIZZLE

bye_all_c_ya
31-01-2009, 22:07
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/zvob/pink-panther.gif
he would solve this case

MR TURBO
31-01-2009, 22:11
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/zvob/pink-panther.gif
he would solve this case

http://www.geocities.com/moonshadowdream@sbcglobal.net/images/pics/pic_inspectpath.jpg
Along with this dude

R5GTTdrew
01-02-2009, 12:03
Scammers should b named shamed and given a right good kickin, I am a member off the astra sport owners club as i have a MK4 astra GSI aswell and am a member of the corsa sport owners club aswell as I have a 2.2 red top corsa aswell and on both the sites I got scammed, they found out who the guy was and put it this way, he wasnt let of lightly and came of worse in the one on one.

U guys should post his home address on here so people can c it and if they wana go pay him a visit, then maybe they can bet everyones money out of him!!:laugh:

shaggy
01-02-2009, 12:18
Scammers should b named shamed and given a right good kickin, I am a member off the astra sport owners club as i have a MK4 astra GSI aswell and am a member of the corsa sport owners club aswell as I have a 2.2 red top corsa aswell and on both the sites I got scammed, they found out who the guy was and put it this way, he wasnt let of lightly and came of worse in the one on one.

U guys should post his home address on here so people can c it and if they wana go pay him a visit, then maybe they can bet everyones money out of him!!:laugh:
:agree::)

MR TURBO
01-02-2009, 13:33

I think that sounds like a good look....Get it on and popping...Maybe we should also have a naming and shaming weekly newsletter to keep everyone up to date on RTOC ASBO PEEPS :laugh::laugh:

RICHIE
01-02-2009, 16:16
im not posting his address as im sure it will have legal consiquences for the club and myself i do have the address thats for all the pms.

MR TURBO
01-02-2009, 16:20
im not posting his address as im sure it will have legal consiquences for the club and myself i do have the address thats for all the pms.

I like your style m8 nice post!!! shoot me a pm then lol

RICHIE
03-02-2009, 20:36
update.

i have been told to be patient i will get my bits. :(

MR TURBO
03-02-2009, 20:44
update.

i have been told to be patient i will get my bits. :(

Fingers crossed dude ;) I really hope so

Mart
03-02-2009, 22:02
Richie, sorry to hear about your troubles mate. Not good at all.

I'm not gonna tell you what to do, as you live your own life & take the consequences thus so, but if you want my advice, for what it's worth, put the fuel in ya car, take a trip down to Sam's house, knock on his door, and talk to him mono et mono. Don't get aggressive, don't give him a slap or anything stupid like that, just make it known to him that you want it sorted there & then one way or another.

If you're worried Sam might take the Queensbury Rules approach, take a couple of mates along for the ride. Chances are it won't come to that though, as, trust me on this, people have a habit of coughing up pretty sharpish when they know that you're fully aware of where they live.

Either way, I hope you eventually get it resolved.

Kenobi
04-02-2009, 18:26
I agree with mart

edited by mod

Tiny Tim
04-02-2009, 18:33
Is this still going on? F**S sake Sam, pull your f***ing socks up.

Richie, go round his place and donkey punch his mrs.

Kenobi
04-02-2009, 18:35
PMSL.

Hes got a car aint he? lets take his keys. TWOC RTOC its all the same.

RICHIE
04-02-2009, 18:37
Is this still going on? F**S sake Sam, pull your f***ing socks up.

Richie, go round his place and donkey punch his mrs.

ive been practicing my kidney jabs on the apprentice i think i must stop now as hes turning a slight yellow in colour now.

RICHIE
06-02-2009, 16:53
update samb hasnt had the money to refund me or to collect the parts how much of this is true i dont care im leaving here at half 5 to pay him a visit i have had enough.:jerkoff:

Penfold aka The Dealer
06-02-2009, 17:06
Good luck Richie, hope you get a positive outcome.

MR TURBO
06-02-2009, 17:08
;);)

RICHIE
07-02-2009, 10:40
:(update

ive been to sambs he wasnt in i spoke to a member of his family who is going to call me today. 20 mins into my journey on the way back home i get a phone call wtf you doing coming to by house. i spoke to him and on the phone as it was to late to turn around me and mark had already done 400 miles of driving by this time. he has told me he is going to sort it out today, i will give you more of an update later after speaking with him

Markey Mark (BD)
07-02-2009, 10:45
Lets see if he does sort it out today mate, was a late one last night driving all that way.

RICHIE
08-02-2009, 15:39
SORTED SORTED SORTED.

samb has agreed to refund the money he is now prepared to cut his losses. he still stands by his word that the parts have been sent and they are lost. so let this be a lesson learnt send parts with a tracking number or insurance, or even better collect them in person. samb has discussed with me all parts that he sells will now be tracked and will make the effort to follow up all transactions untill the deal is all completed with the buyer recieving there parts.. i do know that people have recieved parts with no problem and maybe i was just unlucky. i have witnessed he has lots of good parts for sale so these parts do exist.

im all for giving samb a chance and maybe other members will do the same. :agree:

Markey Mark (BD)
08-02-2009, 16:11
:yeah: Finally sorted it! Weell if its counts for anything well done Sam for realising what was going on and taking some guts to sort it out finally. Think it will be a leason well learnt for him.

Schakal
08-02-2009, 16:24
RICHIE ,have you actually got your money back or did he promise he will pay it back ??

Penfold aka The Dealer
08-02-2009, 16:30
:agree: good to see this has been sorted.

samb5
08-02-2009, 17:01
SORTED SORTED SORTED.

samb has agreed to refund the money he is now prepared to cut his losses. he still stands by his word that the parts have been sent and they are lost. so let this be a lesson learnt send parts with a tracking number or insurance, or even better collect them in person. samb has discussed with me all parts that he sells will now be tracked and will make the effort to follow up all transactions untill the deal is all completed with the buyer recieving there parts.. i do know that people have recieved parts with no problem and maybe i was just unlucky. i have witnessed he has lots of good parts for sale so these parts do exist.

im all for giving samb a chance and maybe other members will do the same. :agree:
glad we managed to sort this matter at long last... :)

MR TURBO
08-02-2009, 18:23
Nice one ;)

Tiny Tim
08-02-2009, 18:28
****ing A Rich ;)

Mart
08-02-2009, 22:17
trust me on this, people have a habit of coughing up pretty sharpish when they know that you're fully aware of where they live.

Works every time :agree: ;)

RICHIE
05-05-2009, 22:43
well its still going on after agreeing to pay after setting dates time ect he still isnt paying. he says he wont pay untill he has access to the classifieds as far as im concerned why should he. miller i have sent you a pm and tried contacting you via the phone on several occasions can you respond to me. i for one am totally ****ed off with chancers samb5 we will be meeting you little ****er and believe me if you want to smash my car up as you keep claiming feel free but you will have to take me down with it prick.

SOMEONE BAN THIS CHILD

JRP
06-05-2009, 00:15
I own part of a pig farm, i can starve them for a few days if you like richie:agree:

Kenobi
06-05-2009, 07:47
well its still going on after agreeing to pay after setting dates time ect he still isnt paying. he says he wont pay untill he has access to the classifieds as far as im concerned why should he. miller i have sent you a pm and tried contacting you via the phone on several occasions can you respond to me. i for one am totally ****ed off with chancers samb5 we will be meeting you little ****er and believe me if you want to smash my car up as you keep claiming feel free but you will have to take me down with it prick.

SOMEONE BAN THIS CHILD

Whats happened so far?

If hes threatened to smash your car in I shall begin a process.

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 19:47
samb5 is also r5raider. this has been confirmed by scoff who has cross referenced the ip addresses and they all are confirmed as the same. DO NOT BUY FROM EITHER MEMBER AS THEY ARE THE SAME MEMBER.

OUTLAW
06-05-2009, 20:03
samb5 is also r5raider. this has been confirmed by scoff who has cross referenced the ip addresses and they all are confirmed as the same. DO NOT BUY FROM EITHER MEMBER AS THEY ARE THE SAME MEMBER.
i thought only transexuals where allowed two I.D`s:scratch:......?????.....:laugh::laugh:

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 20:05
i thought only transexuals where allowed two I.D`s:scratch:......?????.....:laugh::laugh:

Well he hasnt got any balls to face me so i wonder if hes had it made into a fanny:eek:

OUTLAW
06-05-2009, 20:07
Well he hasnt got any balls to face me so i wonder if hes had it made into a fanny:eek:
:laugh:.....lol, you never know what goes on behind closed doors mate.....:wasntme:

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 20:08
I own part of a pig farm, i can starve them for a few days if you like richie:agree:

i would be rather worried about contracting swine flu if i was you mate;) thanks for the offer though bud

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 20:09
:laugh:.....lol, you never know what goes on behind closed doors mate.....:wasntme:

or back doors

r5raider
06-05-2009, 20:09
samb5 is a friend of mine, my user name has nothing to do with him, he helped me join sign up.. as far as im aware he dont use this site no more..

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 20:10
samb5 is a friend of mine, my user name has nothing to do with him, he helped me join sign up.. as far as im aware he dont use this site no more..

piss off nob head you been found out

r5raider
06-05-2009, 20:13
he did mention u and that u were a bit of a ****.. but as i say this is my account not his so go get a life an sort it with him..

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 20:16
he did mention u and that u were a bit of a ****.. but as i say this is my account not his so go get a life an sort it with him..

that 400 quid you owe me will be woth its weight in gold when i see you this week.

r5raider
06-05-2009, 20:18
that 400 quid you owe me will be woth its weight in gold when i see you this week.
great il tell him, dont bother me..

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 20:24

tell me then why have you both got pictures in your profile of the same garage (note the red compressor) you muppet you got to be smarter than that to fool the sherminator

r5raider
06-05-2009, 20:25
tell me then why have you both got pictures in your profile of the same garage (note the red compressor) you muppet you got to be smarter than that to fool the sherminator
as i have already said... he is a good friend..

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 20:28

i dont believe you have time for friends as you probably to busy trying to sell your nan

r5raider
06-05-2009, 20:30
i dont believe you have time for friends as you probably to busy trying to sell your nan
grow up child.. as i have said sort with him an leave me out of this...

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 20:31
grow up child.. as i have said sort with him an leave me out of this...

i would if he had the balls to meet me maybe you will meet me instead you can even bring the money with you if you like

Kenobi
06-05-2009, 20:35

You guys got the same Dad?

r5raider
06-05-2009, 20:35
i would if he had the balls to meet me maybe you will meet me instead you can even bring the money with you if you like
why would i meet u, its yours an his prob not mine.. now take it up with him again..

r5raider
06-05-2009, 20:37
get bent u idiot.. a friend, is that wot friends mean around your way or in your family, if so id be a little worried

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 20:38
why would i meet u, its yours an his prob not mine.. now take it up with him again..

if hes such a good friend i thought you might want to help him out obviously not your still trying to keep up this act you are the same people wihout a doubt.

Misky
06-05-2009, 20:39

Your not doing too well to prove your innocence are you?
At the end of the day the club should not have to moderate thiving scum joining up.
How would you like £400 of your hard earned cash dissapearing.
If he is a good mate sort it!!!!! :mad:

MR TURBO
06-05-2009, 20:39

HAHAHHAHAAHHA :laugh::laugh::laugh:

r5raider
06-05-2009, 20:40
if hes such a good friend i thought you might want to help him out obviously not your still trying to keep up this act you are the same people wihout a doubt.
it has nothin to do with me so im sayin no more on this now

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 20:41
come on now children, i cant be arsed to to read the previous pages, but all those who are owed stuff, why dont u all meet up and have a day trip down to his house, someones bound to have his address

r5raider
06-05-2009, 20:41
At the end of the day the club should not have to moderate thiving scum joining up.
fair enough but has nothing to do with me

Kenobi
06-05-2009, 20:42

Hes basically saying,"My good mate is a thief and hes stole from a really sound RTOC lad..... I hope we can be friends though"

:coffee:

BriC
06-05-2009, 20:43
get bent u idiot.. a friend, is that wot friends mean around your way or in your family, if so id be a little worried

Oh right, so are family members not allowed to be friends?

RICHIE
come on now children, i cant be arsed to to read the previous pages, but all those who are owed stuff, why dont u all meet up and have a day trip down to his house, someones bound to have his address

alex if you havnt got the time to read the whole post why bother posting at all. i have been to his house already and as also said he wont meet me

r5raider
Hes basically saying,"My good mate is a thief and hes stole of a really sound RTOC lad..... I hope we can be friends though"

:coffee:
im sayin im not gettin involved.. theyre both adults, im sure neither of them need me to hold there hands

Misky
06-05-2009, 20:44
Well it does!! and if your not him and a 'good mate' ffs sort it out.
If my 'mate' robbed someone then i joined the same club, im pretty sure i would have words with him and so would any member on here or maybe we are just decent folk?
I live life innocent until proven guilty but tbh you shot yourself in the foot re-joining here.

Kenobi
06-05-2009, 20:45
im sayin im not gettin involved.. theyre both adults, im sure neither of them need me to hold there hands

If SCAMb dont give richie his money back you will need to feed your friend and help him to the toilet.

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 20:45
alex if you havnt got the time to read the whole post why bother posting at all. i have been to his house already and as also said he wont meet me

come on, if he wasnt suck a thief then maybe he wouldnt have got himself into this mess in the 1st place, simple as and i dont like thieves

r5raider
06-05-2009, 20:46
Oh right, so are family members not allowed to be friends?
yes but how does good friend mean or imply we have the same dad

r5raider
06-05-2009, 20:48
come on, if he wasnt suck a thief then maybe he wouldnt have got himself into this mess in the 1st place, simple as and i dont like thieves
thats your prob with him not me.. im stayin well out of it..

r5raider
06-05-2009, 20:49
Well it does!! and if your not him and a 'good mate' ffs sort it out.
If my 'mate' robbed someone then i joined the same club, im pretty sure i would have words with him and so would any member on here or maybe we are just decent folk?
I live life innocent until proven guilty but tbh you shot yourself in the foot re-joining here.
as i said between them 2 an not me..

Penfold aka The Dealer
06-05-2009, 20:51
Right well i think we have heard enough, WE ALL KNOW SAMB IS A SCAM ARTIST/LIAR (and yes i can say that as this is private forums and not a puplic forum)

I would SERIOUSLY recommend not buying parts from SAMB or R5Raider... Also i would NOT recommend Selling anything to them, giving them advise etc..

I would expect both members to be banned from the club anytime now!

MR TURBO
06-05-2009, 20:52
thats your prob with him not me.. im stayin well out of it..

Mate your acting like a **** or your just not getting the message : GO HAVE A WORD WITH YOURSELF/BROTHER/FRIEND......Do the decent thing and stop spouting crap!!!!!!!!

Penfold aka The Dealer
Also on a side note....

Samb used to say "i am not saying anything more" all the time... got him no where either!!

r5raider
Right well i think we have heard enough, WE ALL KNOW SAMB IS A SCAM ARTIST/LIAR (and yes i can say that as this is private forums and not a puplic forum)

I would SERIOUSLY recommend not buying parts from SAMB or R5Raider... Also i would NOT recommend Selling anything to them, giving them advise etc..

penfold i dont see that fair, so u can ban people from being friends with some one.??

MR TURBO
06-05-2009, 20:53

here here the thieving little scally!!!!!!!!!

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 20:54
BUSTED! its worth the joining fee just to see get caught with their Y fronts down pmsl

Penfold aka The Dealer
06-05-2009, 20:55
penfold i dont see that fair, so u can ban people from being friends with some one.??

Well i tell you what, You sign up using legit details, give us your name, real phone number & email address..

Perhaps i could meet up with both you and sam..:)

r5raider
06-05-2009, 20:56
Well i tell you what, You sign up using legit details, give us your name, real phone number & email address..

Perhaps i could meet up with both you and sam..:)
il meet with u, cant say the same for sam but dale j know me and him in braintree .. ask dale i got a fuel pump relay off him

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 21:00
Just like to thank the members who have helped me catch up with samb5 and r5raider you know who you are and the commitee members and scoff who have put there time into the case cheers people. good to see the community is still strong ;)

r5raider
06-05-2009, 21:01
Just like to thank the members who have helped me catch up with samb5 and r5raider you know who you are and the commitee members and scoff who have put there time into the case cheers people. good to see the community is still strong ;)
sad little idiot

BriC
06-05-2009, 21:02
sad little idiot

Best comeback of the century.

r5raider
06-05-2009, 21:03
not really but sums him up to a t

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 21:05
not really but sums him up to a t

i dont think your opinion counts for much. anyway you better make your posts quick before your membership expires

r5raider
06-05-2009, 21:07
i dont think your opinion counts for much. anyway you better make your posts quick before your membership expires
so they ban me for being friends with sam.. well i think that is a joke

Kenobi
06-05-2009, 21:08

How the **** is that the comeback of the century???

:p

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 21:09
so they ban me for being friends with sam.. well i think that is a joke

ok put a case accross. do you seriously think what samb has done is acceptable are you able to get my money there is alot of explaining to do.

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 21:10

Bric:disagree:

he was saying that with sarcasm

BriC
06-05-2009, 21:10

Bric:disagree:

Wow.. Do they not have sarcasm in Leicestershire?

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 21:12
holy sheet man, ive eaten far too many morrisons jam donuts today, going back for more in a sec

BriC
06-05-2009, 21:13
holy sheet man, ive eaten far too many morrisons jam donuts today, going back for more in a sec

Get me some whilst you're there?

r5raider
06-05-2009, 21:14
ok put a case accross. do you seriously think what samb has done is acceptable are you able to get my money there is alot of explaining to do.
nothin to do with me but i dont kno the full story

Spooky
06-05-2009, 21:14
Right, clearly wrong has been done here.

This needs to be dealt with and I hope it is by whatever means.

Can the people involved keep it private where necessary because I for one am getting extremely ****ed off seeing this on the boards every other day.

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 21:15
Get me some whilst you're there?

they are closed now, 2 boxes for 1.09p, im comfort eating, im going kebab shop later tho if u want one

BriC
06-05-2009, 21:15
they are closed now, 2 boxes for 1.09p, im comfort eating, im going kebab shop later tho if u want one

Yeh sounds good. I'll have chili sauce on mine!

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 21:16
nothin to do with me but i dont kno the full story

so your that greater friends but you dont talk to each other.

anyone seen that film see no evil hear no evil?

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 21:16
Right, clearly wrong has been done here.

This needs to be dealt with and I hope it is by whatever means.

Can the people involved keep it private where necessary because I for one am getting extremely ****ed off seeing this on the boards every other day.

lol dont look then mr!

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 21:17

minty rack of ribs for me

r5raider
06-05-2009, 21:18

i said i dont kno the full story

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 21:18

yeh i love that film, my fav scene is when he is in the room and that bird with nice boobies gets held hostage with the blokes cock

RICHIE
06-05-2009, 21:19
yeh i love that film, my fav scene is when he is in the room and that bird with nice boobies gets held hostage with the blokes cock

or when there throwing punches 6'OCLOCK

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 21:20
minty rack of ribs for me

muslims dont like to touch pork, so no ribs available

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 21:21
or when there throwing punches 6'OCLOCK

class! or when the guy is stamping away to create noise so the blind man can follow, tell u what tho that bird had some amazing legs mmmmm

Sir Mod
06-05-2009, 21:24
Thread locked.

The committee have Banned Both Samb & R5raider as they are both breaking the club rules and are most likely the same person.

We hope that Richie gets his money back from Samb.

If anybody else is owed any parts money from Samb please contact a member of the Committee.