PDA

View Full Version : Baby Clothes!!!

LiamR
23-12-2014, 12:38
I know that my topic title sounds a little lame lol but my gf is due to give birth early April.

So for a bit of fun, can anyone find any baby clothing online that is Renault 5 or just Renault related that looks particularly ace. Ill buy the best one and post a pic of the little fella wearing it. Once he has arrived obviously :)

Do your best......!

Alex
23-12-2014, 12:54
Check eBay for Renault 5 baby vests.......

Alex
23-12-2014, 12:56
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Me-DADDY-LOVE-GT-TURBO-Baby-Grow-Gro-Vest-Clothes-RENAULT-5-Car-Motor-Bodysuit-/301421159895?pt=UK_Baby_Girls&var=&hash=item462e19e5d7

Congratuations by the way! :agree:

Trevhib
23-12-2014, 13:07
Awesome, lol :D

Congrats Liam :) :agree:

LiamR
23-12-2014, 13:24
Thank you guys. I am thinking that maybe my project 5 that I was going to sell can be his once he is here. Would he be the youngest 5 gt turbo owner on here ;)

That's the excuse I am going to try with the missus lol

Loving the baby grow too :) let's see some more:agree:

rabbitstew
23-12-2014, 14:56
Congratulations!

As above, theres a few on ebay I looked at for my little lad but I knew my missus wouldnt approve so didnt get any.

Id suggest getting as much sleep as you can before baby arrives as when its here you will be up every 2 hours feeding & changing. I used to end up being on auto pilot. Id wake up, change his nappy, feed him, get in back to sleep all before the wife even woke up. Still, the early days arnt bad as you knew once he got to sleep you`d have 2 hours free in which you can do the hoovering, cooking, cleaning, washing. Once they get past that early stage it gets worse as they need constant looking after/watching, so its hard to fit stuff in around that.

Luckily my little lad seems fascinated by the hoover and helps me hoover the house!

Unfortunately it does mean that ive not had any spare time to work on the 5 since September, all my hobbies & interests have stopped, i no longer have time to even workout or hit the gym and life revolves around work/housework/playing with baby/sleep.

Hopefully when he starts school i`ll have more time, albiet that will be in like 6 years time lol.

Trevhib
23-12-2014, 16:29
http://shop.renault.co.uk/OwnerServices/Shop/Images/Merchandises/_migrated_11568_1000x1000.jpg

Slammed 66
23-12-2014, 23:13
Congrats Liam.

Say goodbye to regular sleep though dude.

Well worth it though :smokin:

LiamR
27-12-2014, 13:13
Congratulations!

As above, theres a few on ebay I looked at for my little lad but I knew my missus wouldnt approve so didnt get any.

Id suggest getting as much sleep as you can before baby arrives as when its here you will be up every 2 hours feeding & changing. I used to end up being on auto pilot. Id wake up, change his nappy, feed him, get in back to sleep all before the wife even woke up. Still, the early days arnt bad as you knew once he got to sleep you`d have 2 hours free in which you can do the hoovering, cooking, cleaning, washing. Once they get past that early stage it gets worse as they need constant looking after/watching, so its hard to fit stuff in around that.

Luckily my little lad seems fascinated by the hoover and helps me hoover the house!

Unfortunately it does mean that ive not had any spare time to work on the 5 since September, all my hobbies & interests have stopped, i no longer have time to even workout or hit the gym and life revolves around work/housework/playing with baby/sleep.

Hopefully when he starts school i`ll have more time, albiet that will be in like 6 years time lol.

Haha. Merry Christmas to you mate lol. The above has scared the living crap out of me. I love my sleep ;) I am sure it will all be fine. :agree:

LiamR
27-12-2014, 13:14
Thanks for the congrats Ross. He will def be a budding rtoc member :)

Loving the seat Trev. That is very tempting :p

Matty
27-12-2014, 14:44
I've seen some renault 5 bibs on Google, can never have enough of them! :laugh:

Dave Reed
09-01-2015, 05:48
And here was me thinking you was looking for a car cover Liam lol

LiamR
09-01-2015, 09:41
And here was me thinking you was looking for a car cover Liam lol

Haha. That made me chuckle Dave. My 5 gt turbo will always be my baby :cry: