PDA

View Full Version : YAY *WARNING* zafira content inside

Slammed 66
09-12-2014, 15:21
:yeah:

So this morning, the wife decided to 'redesign' our zafira

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/TURBOHEARSE/Mobile%20Uploads/photo1_zps4a8ebb26.jpg (http://s37.photobucket.com/user/TURBOHEARSE/media/Mobile%20Uploads/photo1_zps4a8ebb26.jpg.html)

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/TURBOHEARSE/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsddbefc4f.jpg (http://s37.photobucket.com/user/TURBOHEARSE/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsddbefc4f.jpg.html)

Hopefully this marks the end of a truly dull and costly car.

So, what to replace it with? Im thinking an espace or a touran. Being a Renault guy, the espace appeals but, being a normal person, the whole 'Renault vs reliability' thing puts me off. So probably edging more towards the VW Touran.

Has anyone else got any suggestions for a good reliable 7 seater?

FlashbangGtt
09-12-2014, 16:22
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Have a Google at the vw faults and problems, the last person I chatted to that had one spunked a load of money on a steering rack and all sorts.. Said it was a money pit itself..

I have a volvo v50 2.0d, pants on fuel and dpf and dmf costs ruin the running costs of what isn't that cheap to run anyway... It's 40mpg driven hard or soft, I hoped for near 50 like my old fully loaded astra van..

LiamR
09-12-2014, 16:25
Oh dear. The car doesn't look great!:disagree:

Is the missus ok though?

Slammed 66
09-12-2014, 16:51
Oh dear. The car doesn't look great!:disagree:

Is the missus ok though?

She's fine thanks Liam but she wouldn't have been if it had been one of my 5s :D

JP Racing
09-12-2014, 17:13
What about a Volvo xc90 7 seats and good value for money ;) and if the wife wanted to redesign the front she would have to run into a tank or cruise liner ;)

Dre5gtt
09-12-2014, 17:20
Yep VW are riddled with problems to mate always to do with sensors. It's just pot luck mate really

youngscottie
09-12-2014, 18:31
Xc90 Volvo dull but good
If you don't mind a bit hands on a disco (ours has been great at everything for 3 years)

Dangerous.Dave
10-12-2014, 08:48
First post!

Have a Google at the vw faults and problems, the last person I chatted to that had one spunked a load of money on a steering rack and all sorts.. Said it was a money pit itself..

I have a volvo v50 2.0d, pants on fuel and dpf and dmf costs ruin the running costs of what isn't that cheap to run anyway... It's 40mpg driven hard or soft, I hoped for near 50 like my old fully loaded astra van..

I have a v50R and it's been the best car going.
Always close to 60mpg and never had a bill in 4 years other than servicing.
I read that the R was the one to buy.

FlashbangGtt
10-12-2014, 12:18

First post!

I have a v50R and it's been the best car going.
Always close to 60mpg and never had a bill in 4 years other than servicing.
I read that the R was the one to buy.

I was just talking to a guy and he said BF4 is junk??

Gtt.123
10-12-2014, 19:20
First post!

I have had my Passat tdi for just over 3 years now, has the full works, leather heated seats, climate control etc, never let me down once, serviced regularly there's not many better cars on the road, easily see 50mpg driven normally too. Ideal family car. My clio gets 40mpg even!

royz
11-12-2014, 19:07
She's fine thanks Liam but she wouldn't have been if it had been one of my 5s :D

:laugh: could be worse you cold have got the blame for it. mine once blamed me for crashing her car as she was coming to pick me up :)

good thing that every one is ok.